Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Forum - Mustang World (http://www.mustangworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Clubhouse (http://www.mustangworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   stay safe. stay inside. (http://www.mustangworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=715283)

Mishkin 08-31-2020 07:50 AM

stay safe. stay inside.
 
wear your mask



https://nbc25news.com/news/local/cdc...cal-conditions


CDC: 94% of Covid-19 deaths had underlying medical conditions




:rofl:

berad001 08-31-2020 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mishkin (Post 12691243)
wear your mask



https://nbc25news.com/news/local/cdc...cal-conditions


CDC: 94% of Covid-19 deaths had underlying medical conditions




:rofl:

Oh I just posted this in the covid thread :biglaugh: I've yet to read it thoroughly tho.

Darius 08-31-2020 09:31 AM

Weíve known pre existing conditions were a major factor the entire time. Why is it funny now that they have broken that part of the data out?

FearFactor 08-31-2020 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darius (Post 12691250)
Weíve known pre existing conditions were a major factor the entire time. Why is it funny now that they have broken that part of the data out?

You're responding to a person who is literally a retard, and you're surprised retard continues to retard?

BONESTOCK 08-31-2020 09:44 AM

Oh wait...so it's not as bad as the media says?

berad001 08-31-2020 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darius (Post 12691250)
Weíve known pre existing conditions were a major factor the entire time. Why is it funny now that they have broken that part of the data out?

pre existing conditions are a major factor in mortality rates for EVERYTHING :biglaugh: If this is true, it sort of doesn't bode well for the media coverage/panic/etc is why it's disconcerting. If this is true wouldn't it make more sense to protect those who are high risk, vs shutting down the entire country and allowing it to devolve into mad max?

BONESTOCK 08-31-2020 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berad001 (Post 12691257)
pre existing conditions are a major factor in mortality rates for EVERYTHING :biglaugh: If this is true, it sort of doesn't bode well for the media coverage/panic/etc is why it's disconcerting. If this is true wouldn't it make more sense to protect those who are high risk, vs shutting down the entire country and allowing it to devolve into mad max?

This guy.....know's what up. :nod:

jmlufkins 08-31-2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berad001 (Post 12691257)
pre existing conditions are a major factor in mortality rates for EVERYTHING :biglaugh: If this is true, it sort of doesn't bode well for the media coverage/panic/etc is why it's disconcerting. If this is true wouldn't it make more sense to protect those who are high risk, vs shutting down the entire country and allowing it to devolve into mad max?

:nod:

Mishkin 08-31-2020 10:18 AM

https://amgreatness.com/2020/08/31/n...-virus-itself/

New Study Shows COVID-19 Lockdowns 10 Times More Deadly Than Virus Itself



STAY SAFE ! ! ! !

Darius 08-31-2020 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berad001 (Post 12691257)
pre existing conditions are a major factor in mortality rates for EVERYTHING :biglaugh: If this is true, it sort of doesn't bode well for the media coverage/panic/etc is why it's disconcerting. If this is true wouldn't it make more sense to protect those who are high risk, vs shutting down the entire country and allowing it to devolve into mad max?

I agree. Media hyped it to the moon. Most of that hype was when there was a lot of unknowns. For now, theyíre simply asking us to wear masks. No? I donít have a problem wearing a mask and encourage others to do the same since it appears to be pretty contagious and does still pose a risk to others.

Weíre all getting fleeced

beanbat 08-31-2020 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darius (Post 12691250)
Weíve known pre existing conditions were a major factor the entire time. Why is it funny now that they have broken that part of the data out?

Let me spell it out so that even a f@ggot like you can understand.

Global death rate due to covid: 3.4%

If 94% die due to being fvcked up already, that leaves 6% of the covid deaths being normies.

6% of 3.4% = 0.2%


Still think you need to shut the whole world down?

Darius 08-31-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beanbat (Post 12691268)

Still think you need to shut the whole world down?

I don’t recall ever stating that was what should be happening.


Edit: a lot of those pre existing conditions were manageable until covid came by the way. Diabetes for example.

Cream Puff 08-31-2020 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beanbat (Post 12691268)
Let me spell it out so that even a f@ggot like you can understand.

Global death rate due to covid: 3.4%

If 94% die due to being fvcked up already, that leaves 6% of the covid deaths being normies.

6% of 3.4% = 0.2%


Still think you need to shut the whole world down?


boy I guess all these office precautions were worth it after-all.. maybe we should parachute out the window instead of taking the elevator to protect each other further :cool:

berad001 08-31-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darius (Post 12691267)
I agree. Media hyped it to the moon. Most of that hype was when there was a lot of unknowns. For now, theyíre simply asking us to wear masks. No? I donít have a problem wearing a mask and encourage others to do the same since it appears to be pretty contagious and does still pose a risk to others.

Weíre all getting fleeced

IDK... the statistics have always sort of been available but couldn't be confirmed as accurate so early on. We knew what we knew and the media easily dismissed it and chose to highlight the more grim components. As time goes on the severity of it seems to continue to dwindle. The numbers myself/bean/a few others cited in the very begging have actually shifted in OUR favor :biglaugh: I don't mind the mask thing, I don't know about other states but the mask mandate is just the icing on the cake. They regularly shut down state parks, don't let you gather in groups of more than X, won't allow certain business to open at capacity, etc etc.

Just before covid I moved into my new house. It NEEDS new HVAC, I commissioned a total replacement. The state forced all the town offices to close, the state closed all of its permitting as well. So I've paid the deposit but the town/state won't issue the permits :rofl: one of my best friends just as covid started bought this beautiful 60's GTO judge clone. Gets it home, plans to register it... yeah all the offices are closed :rofl: The mask mandate is just a tiny aspect of the fvckery here in MA. It is completely unnecessary and the backlash 100% is going to be MUCH more severe than the virus itself... Case in point... I know zero people who straight up died of covid, but I know SEVERAL people who've killed themselves due to the collateral damage of the virus.

:whoknows:

Darius 08-31-2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berad001 (Post 12691273)
IDK... the statistics have always sort of been available but couldn't be confirmed as accurate so early on. We knew what we knew and the media easily dismissed it and chose to highlight the more grim components. As time goes on the severity of it seems to continue to dwindle. The numbers myself/bean/a few others cited in the very begging have actually shifted in OUR favor :biglaugh: I don't mind the mask thing, I don't know about other states but the mask mandate is just the icing on the cake. They regularly shut down state parks, don't let you gather in groups of more than X, won't allow certain business to open at capacity, etc etc.

Just before covid I moved into my new house. It NEEDS new HVAC, I commissioned a total replacement. The state forced all the town offices to close, the state closed all of its permitting as well. So I've paid the deposit but the town/state won't issue the permits :rofl: one of my best friends just as covid started bought this beautiful 60's GTO judge clone. Gets it home, plans to register it... yeah all the offices are closed :rofl: The mask mandate is just a tiny aspect of the fvckery here in MA. It is completely unnecessary and the backlash 100% is going to be MUCH more severe than the virus itself... Case in point... I know zero people who straight up died of covid, but I know SEVERAL people who've killed themselves due to the collateral damage of the virus.

:whoknows:

I agree itís a total train wreck. Some leadership from Trump could have saved a lot of the fallout from the shutdowns instead of pinning governors against each other.

We can continue spinning the numbers to suit each otherís narratives but the bottom line is a lot of people got sick and a lot of people are now in a bad spot financially because of this shiit sick or not. I want to hit the undo button just like everybody else. So thatís why Iím willing to throw a mask on and do what I can to lessen the spread so we can all get back to normal.

The original post suggests wearing a mask is stupid because they took the same set of data and presented it differently. Also suggests anybody with a pre existing condition was going to die anyway. We all know that is simply not true.

berad001 08-31-2020 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darius (Post 12691275)
I agree itís a total train wreck. Some leadership from Trump could have saved a lot of the fallout from the shutdowns instead of pinning governors against each other.

We can continue spinning the numbers to suit each otherís narratives but the bottom line is a lot of people got sick and a lot of people are now in a bad spot financially because of this shiit sick or not. I want to hit the undo button just like everybody else. So thatís why Iím willing to throw a mask on and do what I can to lessen the spread so we can all get back to normal.

The original post suggests wearing a mask is stupid because they took the same set of data and presented it differently. Also suggests anybody with a pre existing condition was going to die anyway. We all know that is simply not true.

Right, I agree. I also do not care about the mask mandate. It is a law here and entirely out of respect for others I'll wear it. The second the social distancing and masks become optional I'll discontinue. Wearing a masks and the effectiveness isn't a hill I'll die on, I have my theories about it but in the end don't really give a shyt UNLESS they try to make it the new normal... in which case go fvck yourself :biglaugh:

Mr Hollywood 08-31-2020 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darius (Post 12691269)
I donít recall ever stating that was what should be happening.


Edit: a lot of those pre existing conditions were manageable until covid came by the way. Diabetes for example.

Before Covid, the cause of death on the death certificates for a lot of those cases would be what the preexisting condition was, like they do with the flu -if someone dies of heart attack with the flu, the cause of death is heart attack. If some dies of a heart attack with Covid, the cause of death is Covid.
That's a problem.

Mr Hollywood 08-31-2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berad001 (Post 12691257)
pre existing conditions are a major factor in mortality rates for EVERYTHING :biglaugh: If this is true, it sort of doesn't bode well for the media coverage/panic/etc is why it's disconcerting. If this is true wouldn't it make more sense to protect those who are high risk, vs shutting down the entire country and allowing it to devolve into mad max?

:nod:

Mr Hollywood 08-31-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BONESTOCK (Post 12691259)
This guy.....know's what up. :nod:

I thought you and Berad are tight, and you call him "this guy"? Berad likes to be called Big Mac Daddy, and we've already decided that everybody loves Berad.
So say "I love you, Big Mac Daddy."

Mr Hollywood 08-31-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darius (Post 12691275)
I agree itís a total train wreck. Some leadership from Trump could have saved a lot of the fallout from the shutdowns instead of pinning governors against each other.

:rofl:
I knew that was coming.

berad001 08-31-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood (Post 12691288)
I thought you and Berad are tight, and you call him "this guy"? Berad likes to be called Big Mac Daddy, and we've already decided that everybody loves Berad.
So say "I love you, Big Mac Daddy."

:rofl:

BONESTOCK 08-31-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood (Post 12691288)
I thought you and Berad are tight, and you call him "this guy"? Berad likes to be called Big Mac Daddy, and we've already decided that everybody loves Berad.
So say "I love you, Big Mac Daddy."

:niglaugh:

Mr Hollywood 08-31-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berad001 (Post 12691290)
:rofl:

:biglaugh:

CGSVT 08-31-2020 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darius (Post 12691267)
I agree. Media hyped it to the moon. Most of that hype was when there was a lot of unknowns. For now, theyíre simply asking us to wear masks. No? I donít have a problem wearing a mask and encourage others to do the same since it appears to be pretty contagious and does still pose a risk to others.

Weíre all getting fleeced

Ummmm. No. That is not all they are "simply" asking us to do. Not sure where you live but we are still shut down here in So Cal except for Walmart, Costco, Home Depot and weed shops. Oh, and nasty buses and subways, ride those all you want. No gyms, no haircuts, no churches. Oh, but want to riot in L.A.? Yeah, no problem.

BONESTOCK 08-31-2020 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CGSVT (Post 12691294)
Ummmm. No. That is not all they are "simply" asking us to do. Not sure where you live but we are still shut down here in So Cal except for Walmart, Costco, Home Depot and weed shops. Oh, and nasty buses and subways, ride those all you want. No gyms, no haircuts, no churches. Oh, but want to riot in L.A.? Yeah, no problem.

It's so fvcking a$$ backwards!

I'm thankful that our mma/bjj school opened back up. Gotta wear the stupid masks but I'll imagine I'm just altitude training.

berad001 08-31-2020 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CGSVT (Post 12691294)
Ummmm. No. That is not all they are "simply" asking us to do. Not sure where you live but we are still shut down here in So Cal except for Walmart, Costco, Home Depot and weed shops. Oh, and nasty buses and subways, ride those all you want. No gyms, no haircuts, no churches. Oh, but want to riot in L.A.? Yeah, no problem.

To me that was one of the most disturbing aspects... we're in phase 3 of 4 now, so some business' were able to open assuming they can satisfy all the legal criteria and follow capacity guidelines... So what does that all mean here? From day one it was perfectly fine to spend all day in walmart looking at and buying whatever... but they forced the small business owners to close. Even now some of them don't have the layout/ability to satisfy mandated criteria and are still closed.

Good example, the small electronics store I go to for phone repair/accessories isn't allowed to open (assuming not enough room for the 6' distancing and lack of multiple entries/exits) but if I want to grab a new phone/cord/case/etc it isn't a problem to hitup bestbuy. BTW last time I was down that way, the small electronics store is for lease. :disturbed

If I quickly want to run down to the local paint shop for a gallon of interior, nope... but it's perfectly fine to spend all day in homedepot. The fuq kinda broken ass retarded logic? and then the local gov is like "OUR UNEMPLOYMENT" YOU DID THAT FVCK FACES! YOU AND YOUR DUMB AS FVCK IDIOTIC LOGIC. :disturbed:disturbed:disturbed

BONESTOCK 08-31-2020 01:37 PM

Yup...it's so sad for the small business owners.

beanbat 08-31-2020 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darius (Post 12691275)
I agree itís a total train wreck. Some leadership from Trump could have saved a lot of the fallout from the shutdowns instead of pinning governors against each other.

We can continue spinning the numbers to suit each otherís narratives but the bottom line is a lot of people got sick and a lot of people are now in a bad spot financially because of this shiit sick or not. I want to hit the undo button just like everybody else. So thatís why Iím willing to throw a mask on and do what I can to lessen the spread so we can all get back to normal.

The original post suggests wearing a mask is stupid because they took the same set of data and presented it differently. Also suggests anybody with a pre existing condition was going to die anyway. We all know that is simply not true.

So it's Trump's fault that your idiot governor and mayor destroyed new York?

beanbat 08-31-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CGSVT (Post 12691294)
Ummmm. No. That is not all they are "simply" asking us to do. Not sure where you live but we are still shut down here in So Cal except for Walmart, Costco, Home Depot and weed shops. Oh, and nasty buses and subways, ride those all you want. No gyms, no haircuts, no churches. Oh, but want to riot in L.A.? Yeah, no problem.

Don't forget that if you're black you don't need to wear a mask because racism and hurt feelings and such.

Cream Puff 08-31-2020 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darius (Post 12691275)
I agree itís a total train wreck. Some leadership from Trump could have saved a lot of the fallout from the shutdowns instead of pinning governors against each other.

We can continue spinning the numbers to suit each otherís narratives but the bottom line is a lot of people got sick and a lot of people are now in a bad spot financially because of this shiit sick or not. I want to hit the undo button just like everybody else. So thatís why Iím willing to throw a mask on and do what I can to lessen the spread so we can all get back to normal.

The original post suggests wearing a mask is stupid because they took the same set of data and presented it differently. Also suggests anybody with a pre existing condition was going to die anyway. We all know that is simply not true.


so serious question, given that its an election year and orange man is a bad orange man.

What leadership examples exactly do you think trump could have displayed that would have got the liberal leaders of these cities or states would have accepted?

one example will suffice.

berad001 08-31-2020 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BONESTOCK (Post 12691301)
Yup...it's so sad for the small business owners.

It really is... I see the places closed, I know people personally who took a chance on a biz, succeeded and by no fault of their own are essentially fvcked. :disturbed

Mr Hollywood 08-31-2020 02:11 PM

I think Edweiser63 died of corona. :cry:

Mr Hollywood 08-31-2020 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berad001 (Post 12691308)
It really is... I see the places closed, I know people personally who took a chance on a biz, succeeded and by no fault of their own are essentially fvcked. :disturbed

and a lot of the businesses covid didn't destroy, the "peaceful" protestors did, and anyone that tries to stop them is racist. :nono2:

berad001 08-31-2020 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood (Post 12691310)
and a lot of the businesses covid didn't destroy, the "peaceful" protestors did. :nono2:

That is also true from what I've seen on the TV masheen, I don't have much experience with it here... For whatever reason they shut the violent BLM BS down rather quickly. What we do have here is white people in affluent communities protesting. I haven't seen a black protesting this stuff in weeks upon weeks. I drove through a very affluent town today, a good looking white women standing in the middle of a traffic circle with a display of BLM free standing posters. She's just standing there waving at people having a good ole time :rofl: I pictured putting the rover in cactus mode and running her the fvck over. :mad:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6-g7b6IEAAkOcF.jpg

Mr Hollywood 08-31-2020 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berad001 (Post 12691311)
That is also true from what I've seen on the TV masheen, I don't have much experience with it here... For whatever reason they shut the violent BLM BS down rather quickly. What we do have here is white people in affluent communities protesting. I haven't seen a black protesting this stuff in weeks upon weeks. I drove through a very affluent town today, a good looking white women standing in the middle of a traffic circle with a display of BLM free standing posters. She's just standing there waving at people having a good ole time :rofl: I pictured putting the rover in cactus mode and running her the fvck over. :mad:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6-g7b6IEAAkOcF.jpg

cactus mode :biglaugh:

teCh0010 08-31-2020 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mishkin (Post 12691243)
wear your mask



https://nbc25news.com/news/local/cdc...cal-conditions


CDC: 94% of Covid-19 deaths had underlying medical conditions




:rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsVh...r7T2PgvktMhBQc

BONESTOCK 08-31-2020 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teCh0010 (Post 12691316)

Yeah....so unhealthy people should be the ones locked down. Not the whole country. :whoknows:

Mr Hollywood 08-31-2020 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teCh0010 (Post 12691316)

I didn't watch the video, because you're always wrestling with Mishkin, so it's probably something you found that confirms your bias.

If you have covid and die, Covid will be on the certificate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veLB...ature=youtu.be
The flu isn't counted that way, the CDC said it, and said it way before Covid was a thought. Google "cdc influenza death certificate"

Edit: You might have to set the search for before last year, or you'll be flooded with 1000s of pages of corona results.

v6RIOT 08-31-2020 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood (Post 12691327)
I didn't watch the video, because you're always wrestling with Mishkin, so it's probably something you found that confirms your bias.

If you have covid and die, Covid will be on the certificate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veLB...ature=youtu.be
The flu isn't counted that way, the CDC said it, and said it way before Covid was a thought. Google "cdc influenza death certificate"

Edit: You might have to set the search for before last year, or you'll be flooded with 1000s of pages of corona results.

Thatís not how I or anyone I know fills out death certificate

beanbat 08-31-2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v6RIOT (Post 12691328)
Thatís not how I or anyone I know fills out death certificate

Yeah, but you're not a real doctor.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2012 Mustangworld.com