View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 06:50 PM   #970
Darius
Black Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
Well played on their part... I fully believe the last 8 months/ next 6 months was/is prime time to sell what you have with the intention of doubling down in the next couple of years. You should tell your parents to sell that downsized house now, kill the current tenants if you have to
I have two more Iím unloading. One rental and one vacation spot we havenít been using much since we pumped two kids out. One will be listed next week the last in a month or so.

I posted this somewhere else in here too but Im noticing people selling their current home at a premium because the market is hot but then upsizing into something even bigger and better because they just made bank on their sale. Of course paying a premium for the new place too. Itís hard to poo pop on your friendís parade but **** I hope some of the people close to me doing this arenít gonna get fvcked in the ass in the next year or two.

Iím good where Iím at. No plans to move. Will put kids through school here. If property value drops Iíll get a cut on my taxes and just ride it out.