View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 04:26 AM   #975
Mishkin
Admīnistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
I know a lot of these people because of the aquariums, they are in full panic mode. I deal directly with a customer on a board of a Boston high rise (owners) and they're fully on panic mode. I have customers who run 50k sq/ft call centers and they've gone entirely remote, works fine and they're talking about downsizing their physical presence. What do you do when your monthly expenses are in the millions and nothing is coming in for a year plus.

The people with money who can work remote are "lock it down, I'm good forever at home" and then there is everyone else

So you sold all your shyt, will you be buying it all back pennies on the dollar in a year or two?

I might pick up some things when they are giving them away again. I missed out on a lot of deals early in the year before C19 hit. but oh well. i already got the best deals when obama was in office and people were in the breadline.. (change)

i ended up picking up a big farm, moving to it next week... seemed to get a pretty good deal on it.. from new ones hitting the market i'm already up 500k easy.

hoping to just stay on the farm full time and not have to leave much. ride my horse around watching my half million in cattle graze.