Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > Technical Discussion > 2005+ Mustang

Old 02-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #1
back2stangs

Considering going back to a Stang

Hi all
I'm considering getting back into a Stang after a 13 and a half years of driving F150's. My last Mustang was a 96 GT that I traded in for my first F150 in the fall of 99. Looking for a 05 or newer GT just wondering what kind of issues there may be with them to look out for. I know about the spark plug breakage issue on the 3 valve engines as I currently have a 05 5.4 in my F150.
back2stangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
2kanchoo
Dumb Fvck Canuck

I can't think of any major issues to look for. There were TSB's and shlt along the way. Most important would be lower mileage and it having had regular maintenance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kanchoo
Yes jcalvert86, you posted a great picture of your girls bangin, tlts and then went on to say her approximate height and weight. Beanbat disagreed with your guess on the weight. Therefore you are a serial liar and degenerate human being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS6 Molester
one time i had a dirty fantasy and didnt wash it out after a couple uses to fullfill my dirty whore fantasy and it burned afterwards when i peeded. i got the real life feeling
2kanchoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:22 AM   #3
CoastieN70

Check out TRUEDELTA.com
CoastieN70 is offline   Reply With Quote