Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2017, 05:18 AM   #121
berad001
I will rule you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 32,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
14 of the 15 hottest years on record have occurred since 2000
There is no point in even attempting to use climate change data as a catalyst for outrageous abatement measures. Nobody understands climate change. You can look at data until you're blue in the face but it's not going to explain anything other than the planet changes which is what it is. Inside 30 years it was too cold, at some point the ozone layer was in peril, then it wasn't, now it's too hot. Anyone who claims they understand it is off their rocker

The data just shows changes which may or may not mean anything as far as environmental economics goes. The planet is always changing
__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:22 AM   #122
Innoc
Me V 2.0
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Silver State North
Posts: 11,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
16 of the 17 hottest years on record have occurred since 2000

Edit, 2016 was the hottest year in recorded history.



.
You may want to correct NOAA on that 2016 *fact*
http://www.noaa.gov/news/2016-was-2n...-record-for-us

Now...see if you can find what NOAA identifies as the warmest year...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SublimeGT To Turd
Don't lecture me about how fvcking stupid you are, because I know more about how fvcking stupid you are than you do.

MWOGC MWGC
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:27 AM   #123
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoc View Post
You may want to correct NOAA on that 2016 *fact*
http://www.noaa.gov/news/2016-was-2n...-record-for-us

Now...see if you can find what NOAA identifies as the warmest year...
I did that on purpose to keep you on your toes.

16 of the 17 hottest years on record have occurred since 2000

2016 was the 2nd hottest year in recorded history.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:29 AM   #124
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,217
Cali is in the green again and out of drought. If only the drought continued and tree huggers could have still beat their drums.
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:34 AM   #125
Scud
Very stable genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 24,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
I did that on purpose to keep you on your toes.

16 of the 17 hottest years on record have occurred since 2000

2016 was the 2nd hottest year in recorded history.
But but but it was hot in the US in 1934
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime GT View Post
You're too stupid to quantify how intelligent or unintelligent I am, so quit pretending you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:34 AM   #126
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
There is no point in even attempting to use climate change data as a catalyst for outrageous abatement measures. Nobody understands climate change. You can look at data until you're blue in the face but it's not going to explain anything other than the planet changes which is what it is. Inside 30 years it was too cold, at some point the ozone layer was in peril, then it wasn't, now it's too hot. Anyone who claims they understand it is off their rocker

The data just shows changes which may or may not mean anything as far as environmental economics goes. The planet is always changing
I'm not claiming to understand or explain anything -that's not my fvcking job.
The temperature is measurably increasing for whatever reason = global warming.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:35 AM   #127
Scud
Very stable genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 24,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
Cali is in the green again and out of drought. If only the drought continued and tree huggers could have still beat their drums.
Its not surprising that a bible thumper like yourself thinks climate change is fake but believes in a man in the sky
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime GT View Post
You're too stupid to quantify how intelligent or unintelligent I am, so quit pretending you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:36 AM   #128
berad001
I will rule you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 32,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
I'm not claiming to understand or explain anything -that's not my fvcking job.
The temperature is measurably increasing for whatever reason = global warming.
I'd like to offer a possible cause... it's cuz u so hot


__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:36 AM   #129
Scud
Very stable genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 24,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
I'm not claiming to understand or explain anything -that's not my fvcking job.
The temperature is measurably increasing for whatever reason = global warming.
https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

NASA vs opinion sites and blog posts by right wingers. Take your pick.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime GT View Post
You're too stupid to quantify how intelligent or unintelligent I am, so quit pretending you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:45 AM   #130
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
I'd like to offer a possible cause... it's cuz u so hot


Fo sizzle
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:46 AM   #131
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,128
MooseGT35 agrees with me. Global warning is real.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:50 AM   #132
phat azz ride
RIP Dimebag
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Out on the flag football field
Posts: 31,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
There is no point in even attempting to use climate change data as a catalyst for outrageous abatement measures. Nobody understands climate change. You can look at data until you're blue in the face but it's not going to explain anything other than the planet changes which is what it is. Inside 30 years it was too cold, at some point the ozone layer was in peril, then it wasn't, now it's too hot. Anyone who claims they understand it is off their rocker

The data just shows changes which may or may not mean anything as far as environmental economics goes. The planet is always changing
So, I should trust a guy that installs aquariums over somebody who spends years in college testing theories and makes it his or her lifelong dedication?
__________________
phat azz ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:55 AM   #133
berad001
I will rule you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 32,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
Its not surprising that a bible thumper like yourself thinks climate change is fake but believes in a man in the sky
Climate change isn't "fake" but it is unexplained. It is entirely possible what we pump into the air has little to no impact, then again it could be horrendous. Simply looking at potentially artifactual spikes in data then saying "we did this because of X industries" is fvcking insane. Again every 10 or so years it's a new and different environmental crisis not even even the brightest minds on the planet can actually explain, yet the media runs their stories

As far trump potentially exiting from the accord as far as I can tell it has pros and cons. The population of snowflakes will flip out whether they understand what's going on or not which IMO is why I hate them so much
__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:59 AM   #134
Scud
Very stable genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 24,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
Climate change isn't "fake" but it is unexplained. It is entirely possible what we pump into the air has little to no impact, then again it could be horrendous. Simply looking at potentially artifactual spikes in data then saying "we did this because of X industries" is fvcking insane. Again every 10 or so years it's a new and different environmental crisis not even even the brightest minds on the planet can actually explain, yet the media runs their stories

As far trump potentially exiting from the accord as far as I can tell it has pros and cons. The population of snowflakes will flip out whether they understand what's going on or not which IMO is why I hate them so much
We do know its humans

Pretty much everything you just said is wrong. If the concern was jobs jobs jobs, there are plenty of jobs in solar. Leaving Paris is stupid. Period.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime GT View Post
You're too stupid to quantify how intelligent or unintelligent I am, so quit pretending you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:02 AM   #135
berad001
I will rule you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 32,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat azz ride View Post
So, I should trust a guy that installs aquariums over somebody who spends years in college testing theories and makes it his or her lifelong dedication?
I did spend years in college studying/testing regression theories having to do with environmental economics The point is you shouldn't "trust" anything you hear because fact of the matter is nobody understand how the planet actually works.

I'm not against the environment and I'm not advocating for trump... It's just silly to come to ignorant conclusions regarding shyt quite frankly NOBODY understands.
__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:06 AM   #136
Bullitt2075
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philly Burbs
Posts: 2,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat azz ride View Post
So why is the largest tax cut ever- his words....slanted heavily towards the 1%?
Really his entire tax plan only benefits the 1%?
Bullitt2075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:07 AM   #137
Scud
Very stable genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 24,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
I did spend years in college studying/testing regression theories having to do with environmental economics The point is you shouldn't "trust" anything you hear because fact of the matter is nobody understand how the planet actually works.
LOLwut?

I guess no science is real then?

http://www.businessinsider.com/neil-...deniers-2017-1
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime GT View Post
You're too stupid to quantify how intelligent or unintelligent I am, so quit pretending you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:12 AM   #138
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 17,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
I'd like to offer a possible cause... it's cuz u so hot


You've done it now, dick pics are probably already in your inbox
__________________
jmlufkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:12 AM   #139
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,511
I'm waiting for MOIISKA's or beanbag's response on global climate warming because they are actual scientists.
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:15 AM   #140
Bullitt2075
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philly Burbs
Posts: 2,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
I'm not claiming to understand or explain anything -that's not my fvcking job.
The temperature is measurably increasing for whatever reason = global warming.
Or it's within the natural heating/ cooling the phase that the earth normally goes through. Earths temperature is a sine wave not a static temp. Are we outside that norm?
Bullitt2075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:16 AM   #141
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
Climate change isn't "fake" but it is unexplained. It is entirely possible what we pump into the air has little to no impact, then again it could be horrendous. Simply looking at potentially artifactual spikes in data then saying "we did this because of X industries" is fvcking insane. Again every 10 or so years it's a new and different environmental crisis not even even the brightest minds on the planet can actually explain, yet the media runs their stories

As far trump potentially exiting from the accord as far as I can tell it has pros and cons. The population of snowflakes will flip out whether they understand what's going on or not which IMO is why I hate them so much


Fighting a losing battle, hopefully global warming is real and melts all the snowflakes.

Oh, and once we exit the Paris accord all the provisions the US put on pollution are going to be reversed and we will be able to pollute away.
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:16 AM   #142
Innoc
Me V 2.0
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Silver State North
Posts: 11,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
We do know its humans

Pretty much everything you just said is wrong. If the concern was jobs jobs jobs, there are plenty of jobs in solar. Leaving Paris is stupid. Period.
Any claim you make can be immediately disregarded. The same holds true for a view expressed by someone else for which you suport. The only sure bet is one that is placed against anything you hold to be true.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SublimeGT To Turd
Don't lecture me about how fvcking stupid you are, because I know more about how fvcking stupid you are than you do.

MWOGC MWGC
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:16 AM   #143
berad001
I will rule you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 32,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
We do know its humans

Pretty much everything you just said is wrong. If the concern was jobs jobs jobs, there are plenty of jobs in solar. Leaving Paris is stupid. Period.
We most def do NOT understand it. For every scientist that says it's a greenhouse effect/carbon footprint there is another with a different theory. I'm not saying we're not the cause, I'm saying we don't understand it.
__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:17 AM   #144
Scud
Very stable genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 24,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoc View Post
Any claim you make can be immediately disregarded. The same holds true for a view expressed by someone else for which you suport. The only sure bet is one that is placed against anything you hold to be true.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime GT View Post
You're too stupid to quantify how intelligent or unintelligent I am, so quit pretending you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:18 AM   #145
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
We most def do NOT understand it. For every scientist that says it's a greenhouse effect/carbon footprint there is another with a different theory. I'm not saying we're not the cause, I'm saying we don't understand it.
No way, brah, data for 100 years can explain everything about a planet which has existed for 4.543 billion years.
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:18 AM   #146
Scud
Very stable genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 24,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
For every scientist that says it's a greenhouse effect/carbon footprint there is another with a different theory.
Wrong again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime GT View Post
You're too stupid to quantify how intelligent or unintelligent I am, so quit pretending you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:19 AM   #147
Scud
Very stable genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 24,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
No way, brah, data for 100 years can explain everything about a planet which has existed for 4.543 billion years.
God is real though amirite? Ignore all the science right

Religious people trying to deny climate change

How do you actually reconcile that in your brain?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime GT View Post
You're too stupid to quantify how intelligent or unintelligent I am, so quit pretending you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:20 AM   #148
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
God is real though amirite? Ignore all the science right

Religious people trying to deny climate change

How do you actually reconcile that in your brain?
Hey bro, we know everything about earth after only 100 years of weather data.
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:21 AM   #149
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,217
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:21 AM   #150
Scud
Very stable genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 24,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
Hey bro, we know everything about earth after only 100 years of weather data.
Your sect believes the earth is 5000 years old.

Bury your head in the sand all you want.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime GT View Post
You're too stupid to quantify how intelligent or unintelligent I am, so quit pretending you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:22 AM   #151
Scud
Very stable genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 24,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Sig material.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime GT View Post
You're too stupid to quantify how intelligent or unintelligent I am, so quit pretending you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:22 AM   #152
Stalkerfiveo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: ATL
Posts: 29,944
Some beat out red headed Democrat pretends to behead the president..........MW Democrats quickly change the subject to global warming.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I didn't vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I'd take the chick with a c0ck
Stalkerfiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:22 AM   #153
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
Your sect believes the earth is 5000 years old.

Bury your head in the sand all you want.
After retarded comment by the uninformed.
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:22 AM   #154
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt2075 View Post
Or it's within the natural heating/ cooling the phase that the earth normally goes through. Earths temperature is a sine wave not a static temp. Are we outside that norm?
That's not my job, why are you asking me?
Global warming is real though. You can argue the reasons why it's happening with someone like you -who's pretending to be a scientist.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:22 AM   #155
berad001
I will rule you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 32,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
LOLwut?

I guess no science is real then?

http://www.businessinsider.com/neil-...deniers-2017-1
You're missing the point... For every scientist that thinks he/she has it all figured out, there is another with a completely different theory = we don't know for sure. Which we don't. I also saw one of his talks in Brooklyn last year, no question he's a brilliant guy.
__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:24 AM   #156
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Posts: 27,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
It's called "climate change" now that everyone figured out "global warming" was a farce.

The earth's climate changes? Well sh1t, alert the press! I thought we were still in an ice age.
MooseGT35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:25 AM   #157
Scud
Very stable genius
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 24,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
You're missing the point... For every scientist that thinks he/she has it all figured out, there is another with a completely different theory = we don't know for sure. Which we don't. I also saw one of his talks in Brooklyn last year, no question he's a brilliant guy.
No dude. YOU are missing the point. Youre also misclassifying the way science works. This is a widely accepted conclusion. People like LUCC and Innocuously ironic handle are outliers and generally seen as dumbasses on the global stage.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime GT View Post
You're too stupid to quantify how intelligent or unintelligent I am, so quit pretending you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:26 AM   #158
Innoc
Me V 2.0
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Silver State North
Posts: 11,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
I did that on purpose to keep you on your toes.

16 of the 17 hottest years on record have occurred since 2000

2016 was the 2nd hottest year in recorded history.
Less than 2 weeks later NASA claims that both it and NOAA declare 2016 as the hottest.

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/n...ecord-globally

No retractions...no corrections. WTF....don't these people talk? It's just fvcking numbers. An average needs no interpretation. It's readily apparent to even the most casual of observers. So...who's lying and why? Or is it that they have a legion of Scuds who shouldn't be charged with anything more complex than parking cars or, maybe, tearing tickets at the movie theater front door?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SublimeGT To Turd
Don't lecture me about how fvcking stupid you are, because I know more about how fvcking stupid you are than you do.

MWOGC MWGC
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:26 AM   #159
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkerfiveo View Post
Some beat out red headed Democrat pretends to behead the president..........MW Democrats quickly change the subject to climate change and religion.
Fix.T
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:26 AM   #160
berad001
I will rule you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 32,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
You've done it now, dick pics are probably already in your inbox
was wondering why my computer is running so hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
Wrong again.
Not sure how that's "wrong" when it's just a matter of fact but okay.

If you google "humans didn't cause global warming" lemme know if you come up with any hits
__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2012 Mustangworld.com