Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Old 01-23-2018, 04:03 PM   #41
beanbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
Also I missed this... fvcking pos phone

I do want another toy car but agreed, something like that is not even on my radar. Plus that would look ridiculous parked out in front of the shoe house
One of my neighbors had a gallardo parked out in the street for about a month when they first moved in. It was absolutely ridiculous, parked there getting all fvcked up from the sprinklers and shiit. Another guy had a late model viper GTS for a couple of weeks; that was not quite as silly, but still a bit funny to see. He traded it for a C7.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:03 PM   #42
Edweiser63

Personally, if I were DC1FS, I would join the youtube crowd and start a channel "What's it really cost to own a used Ferrari". They're a dime a dozen from guys buying these cars with the same amount of miles but with a different personality it could set him apart...that way the revenue stream from the videos could offset some of the cost of the car.
Edweiser63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:04 PM   #43
beanbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaChosen1FoSho View Post
If I wanted attention, I would drive it more then once a week. Or I might of drove it more then the 200 miles I’ve driven in the month I’ve owned it. My KB Terminator with 19k miles on it in 15 years must of been trash too.

Yet another failed assumption on your own part.
uh, you don't drive it because you can't afford to. Maybe if you insured it for more than 10 miles a year, you would have opportunity to actually enjoy it.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:04 PM   #44
Edweiser63

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Immigrante View Post
He owns 3 and a Lambo.

Sorry for outing you Edweiser.
Maisto die-cast por vida holmes!
Old 01-23-2018, 04:04 PM   #45
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
He owns 3 and a Lambo.

Sorry for outing you Edweiser.
I won't ask him to post his collection but that's cool as shyt Does he have any british trash kicking around he'd just give me?
Old 01-23-2018, 04:05 PM   #46
beanbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edweiser63 View Post
Most stick shift European sports cars have skyrocketed in value over the last 5 years.

I don't know the history of this car, nor do I really care, but the fact that it's got a Scuderia bumper(good chance it's a Ebay knock off from China) that isn't painted correctly tells a lot about the previous owner(s). This mixed with the 20k miles (they likely went on the cheap with the body kit, what else did they do on the cheap?) is a sure sign to walk away from this car. Reason? This car has zero collector value, even more so with the modifications. As a result there is no incentive to treat it well, it's simply to thrash around and sell to the next guy that wants to look rich....kinda like how you always see 10 year old 7 series and S-Classes in the hood or at the "Credito Facil" dealerships...or the non-luxury apartment complex GT-R, M3, Maserati.

You remember the story of the 2012 beat up C63 in Times Square that ran over the cop? That's a the type of people that these cars are marketed to.

Edit: However, it's his money, and if he likes it and enjoys it, more power to him.
OUCH!

Ahahahahahah!
Old 01-23-2018, 04:12 PM   #47
Edweiser63

Quote:
I won't ask him to post his collection but that's cool as shyt Does he have any british trash kicking around he'd just give me?
I do have some spare GBP notes that I had left over from a recent trip to London. Balla
Old 01-23-2018, 04:14 PM   #48
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
One of my neighbors had a gallardo parked out in the street for about a month when they first moved in. It was absolutely ridiculous, parked there getting all fvcked up from the sprinklers and shiit. Another guy had a late model viper GTS for a couple of weeks; that was not quite as silly, but still a bit funny to see. He traded it for a C7.
Your point is valid and I faacked up! It all makes sense now.

Quote:
Don't know. Haven't spoken with him in close to 8 years but he's a stand-up, calls-them-as-he-sees-it dude. He'll fvck you up if you wanna tango too.
I want him to fvck me up with a used aston martin for free b|tch... make some calls

Quote:
I do have some spare GBP notes that I had left over from a recent trip to London. Balla
Old 01-23-2018, 04:16 PM   #49
Edweiser63

Quote:
I've never read such a savage post.
I don't really see it as such. If the dude likes his car and he finds it worth his money, good on him. I personally, just don't see it as something to covet, nor something I would buy given some pretty nasty signs.

I'm sure the girl with the tattoo on the top of her titty could be a great girl with a promising career as a doctor/engineer/lawyer, but the odds are the meth pipe sitting next to the 4 year old iphone with a cracked screen in her purse is heavily used.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:17 PM   #50
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
I don't really see it as such. If the dude likes his car and he finds it worth his money, good on him. I personally, just don't see it as something to covet, nor something I would buy given some pretty nasty signs.

I'm sure the girl with the tattoo on the top of her titty could be a great girl with a promising career as a doctor/engineer/lawyer, but the odds are the meth pipe in her purse is heavily used.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:32 PM   #51
beanbat

Quote:

I'm sure the girl with the tattoo on the top of her titty could be a great girl with a promising career as a doctor/engineer/lawyer, but the odds are the meth pipe sitting next to the 4 year old iphone with a cracked screen in her purse is heavily used.

those words are the final nails in the coffin. Fvck him up, Edweiser. FVCK HIM UP!
Old 01-23-2018, 04:33 PM   #52
JustinTT

Quote:
Looks like it has been lowered as well. Eibach pro series !!!
JustinTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:45 PM   #53
Matador
MWBC #99

Take it to cars and coffee in Rancho Santa Fe! There is a guy there that has about 20 of the most expensive Ferraris (f40 f50 enzo La Ferrari etc) and I'm sure he'd give you a few pointers on how to keep yours up

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 05:23 PM   #54
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!

Show me your barry bonds rookie card wiff no blemishes, beeotch!
Old 01-23-2018, 05:50 PM   #55
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)

Quote:
Earph you idiot, what plant do you live on where a ferrari isn't a cool car? I'd make a poll thread but this is how it'd turn out

Would you pimp it used ferrari f430?

votes

Yes 53
No 1 (you)
juffkinz is a faigala 3
Old 01-23-2018, 06:02 PM   #56
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
You should be mad. You would get way more than 3 votes.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:16 PM   #57
beanbat

Quote:
For the record, Iíd let Luffy eat ma dick after withdrawing it from beanís f@gg0t mouf.
You spend a lot of time talking about sexual encounters with men
Old 01-23-2018, 06:21 PM   #58
Theo
Be cool.

cobra vs rarri?
Old 01-23-2018, 06:23 PM   #59
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)

Quote:
You spend a lot of time talking about sexual encounters with men
He's an out of the closet f@g.
I liked him better in the closet
Old 01-23-2018, 06:26 PM   #60
Al Blue4.6l
wwwboard

Buy an aston Brad
Old 01-23-2018, 06:30 PM   #61
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Blue4.6l View Post
Buy an aston Brad
British car meet at als house
Old 01-23-2018, 06:37 PM   #62
Al Blue4.6l
wwwboard

Quote:
British car meet at als house
Old 01-23-2018, 08:02 PM   #63
DaChosen1FoSho
Fred Taylor is the man

Quote:
uh, you don't drive it because you can't afford to. Maybe if you insured it for more than 10 miles a year, you would have opportunity to actually enjoy it.
The amount of ignorance you display is astounding.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:04 PM   #64
Hammer
Stop.

Quote:
Yeah, it was a cool car. In 2006.
my fvcking lord, man. you never cease to amaze me. i can see you making fun of my 98 jetta. it's not a POS but it's certainly no fancy baller car or anything to be proud of. but you're ripping on this guy's ferrari 430. you truly are the one on another planet

Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 08:05 PM   #65
DaChosen1FoSho
Fred Taylor is the man

Quote:
Most stick shift European sports cars have skyrocketed in value over the last 5 years.

I don't know the history of this car, nor do I really care, but the fact that it's got a Scuderia bumper(good chance it's a Ebay knock off from China) that isn't painted correctly tells a lot about the previous owner(s). This mixed with the 20k miles (they likely went on the cheap with the body kit, what else did they do on the cheap?) is a sure sign to walk away from this car. Reason? This car has zero collector value, even more so with the modifications. As a result there is no incentive to treat it well, it's simply to thrash around and sell to the next guy that wants to look rich....kinda like how you always see 10 year old 7 series and S-Classes in the hood or at the "Credito Facil" dealerships...or the non-luxury apartment complex GT-R, M3, Maserati.

You remember the story of the 2012 beat up C63 in Times Square that ran over the cop? That's a the type of people that these cars are marketed to.

Edit: However, it's his money, and if he likes it and enjoys it, more power to him.
I have no facts to back up whether itís a real or fake scud bumper or not. Maybe itís the pics with the paint but I personally donít see the paint issue. Maybe I should change my contacts?

With the wheels being authentic along with the CC brake upgrade, I would assume the bumper is legit. But if not, that imo is a hell of a china copy.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:22 PM   #66
beanbat

Quote:
The amount of ignorance you display is astounding.
Sure thing, Mr fake scuderia. LMAO.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:25 PM   #67
beanbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
my fvcking lord, man. you never cease to amaze me. i can see you making fun of my 98 jetta. it's not a POS but it's certainly no fancy baller car or anything to be proud of. but you're ripping on this guy's ferrari 430. you truly are the one on another planet
Lol, another twat that thinks 10+ yo entry level Ferraris are beyond the reach of the common man. Hint: you can probably go get one right now too if you were dumb enough to want one. Just look for the highest mileage example you can find on eBay. They're way cheaper than you probably think.

Oh wait, weren't you the low bar setting loser who said a mustang cobra was his dream car?
Old 01-23-2018, 08:48 PM   #68
Innoc
Me V 2.0

Quote:
Sure thing, Mr fake scuderia. LMAO.
Fauxrarri?

MWOGC MWGC
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:39 PM   #69
Edweiser63

Quote:
I have no facts to back up whether it’s a real or fake scud bumper or not. Maybe it’s the pics with the paint but I personally don’t see the paint issue. Maybe I should change my contacts?

With the wheels being authentic along with the CC brake upgrade, I would assume the bumper is legit. But if not, that imo is a hell of a china copy.

The car didn't come with a complete service/receipt history?

I understand that it's stupid when Ferrari owners get upset when they see the history and notice that the tires weren't replaced at a Ferrari dealer, but a new front bumper, wheels and brakes, those are big ticket items.

Hopefully you bought it at a reputable dealer and not one of the Armo run "Luxotica" dealers off La Cienega that are right next to a bunch of Tokyo Massage rub-n-tugs.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:41 PM   #70
347vert
werd

Quote:

I understand that it's stupid when Ferrari owners get upset when they see the history and notice that the tires weren't replaced at a Ferrari dealer, but a new front bumper, wheels and brakes, those are big ticket items.

Hopefully you bought it at a reputable dealer and not one of the Armo run "Luxotica" dealers off La Cienega that are right next to a bunch of Tokyo Massage rub-n-tugs.
In light of Edweiser's thoughts on your car.. I'll offer 1/3 of what you paid.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:44 PM   #71
beanbat

Quote:

he's on fire tonight.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:16 PM   #72
ChadS99SVT

Quote:
he's on fire tonight.
He is.
MWBC#3 :

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
ChadS99SVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:44 PM   #73
Edweiser63

Now I'm actually curious about the brakes...because the best I can tell those aren't factory brakes and probably not CC.

Here's a pic of a 16M Scuderia (convertible but uses the same brakes as the coupe)

Things to notice:

Ferrari script is in black, your calipers have white letters. Brembo aftermarket kits usually have white script.

CC brakes have a ton of material. You hats extend way past the wheel hub.

Also the aftermarket Brembo CCM-R kit also has a lot more rotor, not to mention it's 15-20k and I would think it squeaks like all hell since they're made for the track.

Do the records show any kind of receipt for the brake kit so that you can see exactly what it is?
Old 01-23-2018, 10:58 PM   #74
Edweiser63

Dude, do yourself a favor and sell that car ASAP.

I would bet dollars to donuts your bumper is a cheap Chinese knock off made by a company called Wenzhou Yanchant....made of "carbon fiber glass"

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Port...817728014.html

If you don't have the service history, do you at least have a carfax?
Old 01-23-2018, 11:12 PM   #75
beanbat

Quote:
Dude, do yourself a favor and sell that car ASAP.

I would bet dollars to donuts your bumper is a cheap Chinese knock off made by a company called Wenzhou Yanchant....made of "carbon fiber glass"

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Port...817728014.html

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Jesus! The ownage just gets harder and harder.
Old 01-23-2018, 11:28 PM   #76
JustinTT

JustinTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:31 PM   #77
Edweiser63

Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Jesus! The ownage just gets harder and harder.
I feel bad for the guy. Given all the signs of what type of person/people the previous owner(s) were, this car has the potential to bleed him dry if he doesn't know what kind of service was done or by who.

I think I asked in the other thread if he bought this from a Ferrari dealer since I'm pretty sure they offer a really amazing CPO extended warranty on the F430.

Personally, I'd sell that fvcker tomorrow, make back my money to the next sucker that wants to upgrade his FB rich status from his current 2009 GT-R. Then buy a 2016/17 MB GT-S or Jag F-Type if I'm still looking for a really awesome sports car in the 80-110k range.

Edit: if you want to know what type of people made your body kit...

http://gtrlife.com/forums/topic/1846...per/?p=2595977

..I at first was hoping it was some Euro-trash tuner company that makes their stuff in Germany or Austria...but Zehjiang China isn't know for their quality craftsman ship.

Edit:2 Also, check to make sure the brakes are legit Brembo and not Brembro made in Zoahtong

Last edited by Edweiser63; 01-23-2018 at 11:35 PM.
Old 01-24-2018, 12:18 AM   #78
DaChosen1FoSho
Fred Taylor is the man

Quote:
Now I'm actually curious about the brakes...because the best I can tell those aren't factory brakes and probably not CC.

Here's a pic of a 16M Scuderia (convertible but uses the same brakes as the coupe)

Things to notice:

Ferrari script is in black, your calipers have white letters. Brembo aftermarket kits usually have white script.

CC brakes have a ton of material. You hats extend way past the wheel hub.

Also the aftermarket Brembo CCM-R kit also has a lot more rotor, not to mention it's 15-20k and I would think it squeaks like all hell since they're made for the track.

Do the records show any kind of receipt for the brake kit so that you can see exactly what it is?
You are 100% correct, I was horribly mistaken.

This is apparently the "upgrade" I have.

https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/...151512469.html

https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/...151517366.html
Old 01-24-2018, 12:20 AM   #79
DaChosen1FoSho
Fred Taylor is the man

Quote:

I have car fax and the service history of the last 3 visits its made within the last 5 years. Nothing major except a new clutch.
Old 01-24-2018, 12:32 AM   #80
Edweiser63

Quote:
You are 100% correct, I was horribly mistaken.

This is apparently the "upgrade" I have.

https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/...151512469.html

https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/...151517366.html
Who told you/where was it written that they were CCM brakes?

On another note, what year is this car and who was doing the service?