Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM   #4201
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
scud saying "open your eyes"

Here is the thing, for me to actually get dragged into an argument with you morons would take more than opening up news paper, reading some potentially slanted web synopsis and then pretending I have a clue (which is what you clowns do).

All I can personally do is take into account multiple scholarly sources (not screaming idiots) and form my own opinion based on multiple logical critiques. People are screaming trump should have held Russia accountable. Okay, fair enough... So should he have said "NO YOU'RE LYING SEE YOU ON THE BATTLE FIELD!!!!!!" Historically the whole point of any US President talking to Russia is to diffuse nuclear tensions. I'm not sure what people wanted him to do. Put pressure on Russia and escalate tensions?

what would you have done as POTUS scud? Honest question

Again, I didn't vote for this guy, I'm totally unbiased. What I do know for sure is the liberal media is fvcking bat shyt crazy, they just are.
If you go back and read my posts from before Trump was elected, I liked some stuff he said (things against China/ shut up, beanbat ), but then decided he was trying to cater to a bunch of people, was full of $hit and decided I didn't like him.

The MSM going nuts, trying to make a big deal over everything he does and looking at every small detail, then most of it ending to not be true. Then with all the democrats getting on the bandwagon, doing the same thing is what turned me into a Trump fan.
If the MSM and dems wanted to manipulate the "on the fence people", they shouldn't have tried so hard, and made sure what they were attacking him on was true.

I posted here, not long after Trump was elected, saying that all the attacks on Trump would create a "boy who cried wolf" situation, and make it to where
Trump could do some really screwed up stuff, and his supporters would think it's more of the same Trump false attacks. I don't think Trump taking Russia's side is one of those times, but just sayin...

FWIW, even though I questioned Trump's sincerity at one time, I NEVER even considered crooked, lying Hillary. Only a guy who was trained by his mother to hate men (FWP) would even consider voting for a man hating female with penis envy to run the country.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #4202
Scud
Very stable genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
Seriously, scuck/FWP, what's your problem? Everything is amazing. Stock market is amazing. Unemployment is amazing. Everyone's doing FVCKING AWESOME. What exactly is your fvcking problem? You're like stupid women. Upset because you ONLY want something if you can have it done your way, too. NEWSFLASH...YOUR WAY FVCKING SUCKS. Go away and let everyone enjoy the spoils of this unexpected victory. Or, at the very least have the decency to return your share of the spoils to the rest of us who enjoy winning. Until then, shut the fvck up because nobody gives a shiit what a couple of retards think is wrong about something that's going so obviously right.

I don't pay attention to this russia meeting bullshiit because who cares? Why do I give a shiit if Trump "believes Putin over the FBI"? Let him. As long as he keeps crushing it like he is, I don't give one flying shiit about his interactions with some little russian manlet.
Stop trolling. Or do you actually think everything is great

The economy is not the end all be all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM   #4203
Edweiser63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post

What is so bad?
Edweiser63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM   #4204
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edweiser63 View Post
What is so bad?
Don't know.
I do know the divisive Obama instigated cop (really racial) riots have stopped.
I'm sure CNN will tell you that's only a coincidence, like the stock market growth is, like unemployment decrease is, like consumer spending and home purchasing is.
"Trump's presence has nothing to do with it". CNN and Dems/
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM   #4205
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edweiser63 View Post
What is so bad?
Nothing, especially when you pickup a history book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
If you go back and read my posts from before Trump was elected, I liked some stuff he said (things against China/ shut up, beanbat ), but then decided he was trying to cater to a bunch of people, was full of $hit and decided I didn't like him.

The MSM going nuts, trying to make a big deal over everything he does and looking at every small detail, then most of it ending to not be true. Then with all the democrats getting on the bandwagon, doing the same thing is what turned me into a Trump fan.
If the MSM and dems wanted to manipulate the "on the fence people", they shouldn't have tried so hard, and made sure what they were attacking him on was true.

I posted here, not long after Trump was elected, saying that all the attacks on Trump would create a "boy who cried wolf" situation, and make it to where
Trump could do some really screwed up stuff, and his supporters would think it's more of the same Trump false attacks. I don't think Trump taking Russia's side is one of those times, but just sayin...

FWIW, even though I questioned Trump's sincerity at one time, I NEVER even considered crooked, lying Hillary. Only a guy who was trained by his mother to hate men (FWP) would even consider voting for a man hating female with penis envy to run the country.
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM   #4206
beanbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post

So what's going badly, scuck?