Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2017, 07:06 AM   #1
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 14,036
Shadow Government....

This is right up Togo's alley and he's out.

But it's starting to unravel.

Quoted from the Alt-Right Nazi propaganda machine Breitbart

Several intelligence insiders have come forward over the past few days to describe a “shadow government” of Obama holdovers leaking information to derail the Trump presidency, with National Security Adviser Mike Flynn’s resignation their first great success.
__________________
jmlufkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:10 AM   #2
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 47,101
That would be extremely dangerous and lynchings would be in order.
__________________
LUCC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:13 AM   #3
'89 LXNotch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 18,552
not surprised.
'89 LXNotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:16 AM   #4
Turd
The King of Turdistan
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Turdistan
Posts: 29,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
This is right up Togo's alley and he's out.

But it's starting to unravel.

Quoted from the Alt-Right Nazi propaganda machine Breitbart

Several intelligence insiders have come forward over the past few days to describe a “shadow government” of Obama holdovers leaking information to derail the Trump presidency, with National Security Adviser Mike Flynn’s resignation their first great success.


Right. Because leaking the information is the scandal, not the fact the Trump administration has been colluding with Russian Intelligence.



Clearly the MW Tard elite have been multiplying. Peace out tards.
__________________


PSN: Turdtastic
Turd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:21 AM   #5
'89 LXNotch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 18,552
Oh nooo the Russians are coming. Beware of the Red Menace.

I didn't know it was the '50's again. Idiots.

I'd be more worried about Obama's shady Iran deal but hey that doesn't suit your agenda...#convenientnews
'89 LXNotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:22 AM   #6
Turd
The King of Turdistan
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Turdistan
Posts: 29,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by '89 LXNotch View Post

I'd be more worried about Obama's shady Iran deal but hey that doesn't suit your agenda...#convenientnews
That's because you're a fvcking moron.
__________________


PSN: Turdtastic
Turd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:40 AM   #7
griffined
Creepy Ass Cracker
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Posts: 5,444
George Carlin - It's a big club and you ain't in it


__________________
My blogs http://edweird.com and http://edwired.com
griffined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:44 AM   #8
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 14,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd View Post


Right. Because leaking the information is the scandal, not the fact the Trump administration has been colluding with Russian Intelligence.



Clearly the MW Tard elite have been multiplying. Peace out tards.
Lol you fvcking dweeb, Hillary's people were talking to the Russians also because they were sure they were going to win. And that statement came from a CNN mouth piece.

Yes the real story is the leaks.
__________________
jmlufkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:47 AM   #9
'89 LXNotch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 18,552
The uranium they sold them...oh that doesn't count.


....collect your welfare check snowflakes.
'89 LXNotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:54 AM   #10
Cream Puff
Mod with Fox with Mods >*
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Your momma's house.
Posts: 151,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd View Post


Right. Because leaking the information is the scandal, not the fact the Trump administration has been colluding with Russian Intelligence.



Clearly the MW Tard elite have been multiplying. Peace out tards.


Protip: governments are allowed to make friends or 'allies' with any countries they want.

Do you honestly think its better for the US to constantly be at odds with russia or do you think it would possibly be a benefit to find some common ground with them eventually?
__________________
2015 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky
She could be a serial killer, and I would still love her tenderly every night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkin
Everywhere I go, I leave a trail of super models that are bow-legged and bruised.
Cream Puff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:56 AM   #11
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 47,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd View Post


Right. Because leaking the information is the scandal, not the fact the Trump administration has been colluding with Russian Intelligence.



Clearly the MW Tard elite have been multiplying. Peace out tards.
Leaked Flynn info and he is forced to resign and face criminal investigation. Source of leakage not the issue.

Leaked Clinton info and continue to let her run for the presidency. Source of leaked info is the issue.

Can't make this sh!t up.
__________________
LUCC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:31 AM   #12
'89 LXNotch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 18,552
#ConvenientNews
'89 LXNotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:32 AM   #13
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 14,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
Leaked Flynn info and he is forced to resign and face criminal investigation. Source of leakage not the issue.

Leaked Clinton info and continue to let her run for the presidency. Source of leaked info is the issue.

Can't make this sh!t up.
Flynn didn't do anything illegal and was never facing criminal investigation.
__________________
jmlufkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:53 AM   #14
Duke R. Togo
The other Togo :(
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Orange County
Posts: 6,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
Flynn didn't do anything illegal and was never facing criminal investigation.
Politico (I think) is suing for access to the transcripts which will show no "collusion". Its truly sad that aids cases still can't cope that trump just won, it wasn't a Russian conspiracy.

Meanwhile wikileaks drops the info that the Cia was sniffing in the last French election. Lol.
__________________
[IMG]http://www.****************/data/12484/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Duke R. Togo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:59 AM   #15
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 47,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
Flynn didn't do anything illegal and was never facing criminal investigation.
So what the heck are the libtards so angry about if nothing was done illegally? Trump Witch hunt?
__________________
LUCC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:04 AM   #16
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 14,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
So what the heck are the libtards so angry about if nothing was done illegally? Trump Witch hunt?
Basically
__________________
jmlufkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:11 AM   #17
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 47,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
Basically
Okay well then Flynn was forced out due to his untruthfulness to Trump/Pence and now the leakers should be jailed.
__________________
LUCC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:45 AM   #18
berlinetta
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 28,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by '89 LXNotch View Post
The uranium they sold them...oh that doesn't count.


....collect your welfare check snowflakes.
The Russian nuclear energy agency bought a controlling stake in a Canadian uranium mining company that has land in the US equal to about 20% of US uranium production capacity. No one just gave the Russians 20% of your uranium you fvckwitt.

At the time it was approved the US was trying to improve relations with Russia and get their support for the Iran deal. That is how you actually improve relations. Trump should take note.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
The fact that you want to use statistics to try and dispute a point is laughable.

Last edited by berlinetta; 02-17-2017 at 09:48 AM.
berlinetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:47 AM   #19
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 47,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlinetta View Post
The Russian nuclear energy agency bought a controlling stake in a Canadian uranium mining company that has land in the US equal to about 20% of US uranium production capacity. No one just gave the Russians 20% of your uranium you fvckwitt.
Hence why he stated 'The uranium they sold them.'

Fvcking libtards out in force today.
__________________
LUCC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:55 AM   #20
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 27,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffined View Post

.
__________________
MWPC # Calle 13

Matador is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 10:01 AM   #21
berlinetta
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 28,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
Hence why he stated 'The uranium they sold them.'

Fvcking libtards out in force today.
The US government didn't sell anything they approved the sale you fvcking tard. How can you not understand the difference?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
The fact that you want to use statistics to try and dispute a point is laughable.
berlinetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 10:06 AM   #22
'89 LXNotch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 18,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlinetta View Post
The Russian nuclear energy agency bought a controlling stake in a Canadian uranium mining company that has land in the US equal to about 20% of US uranium production capacity. No one just gave the Russians 20% of your uranium you fvckwitt.

At the time it was approved the US was trying to improve relations with Russia and get their support for the Iran deal. That is how you actually improve relations. Trump should take note.
talk about selective facts .

I can't believe you just wrote that.....
'89 LXNotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 10:07 AM   #23
SweetStangS351
U.S American
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 1,581
Trump administration can do no wrong. No criticism ever! Back then infowars was for lizard people conspiracy theories and crazies, but now it's the only real news source.


Also **** the environment and nothing wrong could ever happen from dumping shot in rivers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7584916.html
__________________
SweetStangS351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 10:09 AM   #24
phat azz ride
RIP Dimebag
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Out on the flag football field
Posts: 30,891
This thread is hilarious.

Some of you claim CNN, NBC, etc are fake news....yet come here with the OP and don't know the story is simply unbelievable.
It's pointless to try to bring you up to date with what's going on.
__________________
phat azz ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:04 AM   #25
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 14,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat azz ride View Post
This thread is hilarious.

Some of you claim CNN, NBC, etc are fake news....yet come here with the OP and don't know the story is simply unbelievable.
It's pointless to try to bring you up to date with what's going on.
Did you watch the press conference from yesterday?

Flynn was doing his job. He did nothing illegal and talked to 30 other countries.

What did him in, which it appears Trump will not tolerate, is that he didn't remember stuff. Obviously Trump doesn't want you in a position of national security of your prone to forgetting the details of things.

But keep going on that Russian theory and gloss over the real problem of leaking information. You know the same thing Snowden did.
__________________
jmlufkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:05 AM   #26
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 47,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlinetta View Post
The US government didn't sell anything they approved the sale you fvcking tard. How can you not understand the difference?
Where did anyone say the US gov't sold anything to Russia?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...pany.html?_r=0
__________________
LUCC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:09 AM   #27
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 47,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat azz ride View Post
This thread is hilarious.

Some of you claim CNN, NBC, etc are fake news....yet come here with the OP and don't know the story is simply unbelievable.
It's pointless to try to bring you up to date with what's going on.
The story is known, he lied to the FBI, Trump/Pence, everyone about not discussing sanctions with Russia. No charges expected to be brought against Flynn, Trump forced him out, dems wanting an investigation. Pretty much sums it up, no?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politi...ynn/index.html
__________________
LUCC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:18 AM   #28
berlinetta
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 28,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
Where did anyone say the US gov't sold anything to Russia?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...pany.html?_r=0
[QUOTE='89 LXNotch;12550894]The uranium they sold them...oh that doesn't count.[QUOTE]

.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
The fact that you want to use statistics to try and dispute a point is laughable.
berlinetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:28 PM   #29
Bullitt2075
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philly Burbs
Posts: 2,103
Hmmm Trump eh?

http://thetruthdivision.com/2017/02/8548/
Bullitt2075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 01:27 PM   #30
IM0001
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 5,713


Man the first debate was the best thing ever, and showed the early days of what we have now with the Media's Bias front and center.
__________________

2008 Saturn Sky Redline - E47
2001GT Auto - Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust
2009 Aprilia Shiver 750
IM0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:00 PM   #31
wxmyjnsn
WTF
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Tomah WI
Posts: 7,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
So what the heck are the libtards so angry about if nothing was done illegally? Trump Witch hunt?
Either he did something illegal or the Gov't was spying on a private citizen's calls.
wxmyjnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:26 PM   #32
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 14,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxmyjnsn View Post
Either he did something illegal or the Gov't was spying on a private citizen's calls.
no court order for the wire tap, so it was spying. then said spies leaked the info to the press, which equals espionage to try and make it look like they are in bed with the Russians. The big story on this is it's the CIA, NSA, or whoever spying on their own people to try and undermine the Trump presidency.

the fact that there was nothing in the call and it was routine courtesy call for Flynn to make to Russia and 30 other countries shows how dumb you liberal idiots are, and being played.

CNN mouthpiece even said that Clintons people contacted the Russians also to try and get things going.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11...d-dnt-lead.cnn
__________________
jmlufkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 06:00 AM   #33
wxmyjnsn
WTF
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Tomah WI
Posts: 7,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
no court order for the wire tap, so it was spying. then said spies leaked the info to the press, which equals espionage to try and make it look like they are in bed with the Russians. The big story on this is it's the CIA, NSA, or whoever spying on their own people to try and undermine the Trump presidency.

the fact that there was nothing in the call and it was routine courtesy call for Flynn to make to Russia and 30 other countries shows how dumb you liberal idiots are, and being played.

CNN mouthpiece even said that Clintons people contacted the Russians also to try and get things going.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/11...d-dnt-lead.cnn
I agree with you 100% Mr. Flynn was probably doing routine calls to people as the incoming administration. Flynn was a 4 star general, I doubt he would lie to his commander in chief when questioned. They needed something to keep this "Russia is the boogeyman" narrative going. The CIA wants war with Russia and they are trying hard to sway the people for it.
wxmyjnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 06:19 AM   #34
Scud
> WMY
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Union County, NJ
Posts: 21,464
89 lx has emerged as one of the most ignorant posters of late.

Fwiw you will not change anyone like thats mind. The trump supporters have doubled down. They can't see how insane and absurd it is. They parrot what he says. Must be the media. Must be fake news. Must be a conspiracy. Must be fake polls. Must be voter fraud.

Just watch the presser. Trump has no idea what he is doing.

You won't get the supporters to see that though. It's who they are and they are in too deep to turn back now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime GT View Post
You're too stupid to quantify how intelligent or unintelligent I am, so quit pretending you are.
Scud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 06:27 AM   #35
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 14,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
89 lx has emerged as one of the most ignorant posters of late.

Fwiw you will not change anyone like thats mind. The trump supporters have doubled down. They can't see how insane and absurd it is. They parrot what he says. Must be the media. Must be fake news. Must be a conspiracy. Must be fake polls. Must be voter fraud.

Just watch the presser. Trump has no idea what he is doing.

You won't get the supporters to see that though. It's who they are and they are in too deep to turn back now.
And just like always, you liberal retards refuse to look at the facts.
All you have to do is watch and listen.

I even gave you a CNN link that it was normal protocol and you want to continue with it must be the Russians. Ignore the facts that the listening in on the phone call in the first place was illegal and second leaking the information was highly illegal.

But Russians.
__________________
jmlufkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:30 AM   #36
Turd
The King of Turdistan
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Turdistan
Posts: 29,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
And just like always, you liberal retards refuse to look at the facts.
All you have to do is watch and listen.

I even gave you a CNN link that it was normal protocol and you want to continue with it must be the Russians. Ignore the facts that the listening in on the phone call in the first place was illegal and second leaking the information was highly illegal.

But Russians.



How could you be this legit stupid?

The communication itself isn't the issue, it's the fact the Russians hacked the DNC (Which Trump denied, then admitted) and released information in an effort to help the Trump campaign, then Trump's NSA Michael Flynn lies to the FBI about what was discussed during a meeting with the Russians establishing the quid pro quo motive (removal of sanctions) for the DNC hack and election manipulation. And in the middle of all of this a reputable former British spy reveals that the Russians have leverage over Trump, not just financially but in the form of a video of Russian hookers pissing on each other and possibly Trump.



Now, you have US intelligence assets leaking information to the press because they know that Trump is a Russian puppet and is committing treason by working with the Russians. Meanwhile the dumbest fvcking people on the planet, Trump Supporters:

__________________


PSN: Turdtastic
Turd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2012 Mustangworld.com