Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Old 03-20-2017, 06:46 AM   #81
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkerfiveo View Post
POTUS Approval rating down? LOL, in other news:

Dow Up (historical highs)

Employment up

Labor participation up (6 year high)

Basically, I couldn't care less what the POTUS approval ratings are when actual measureable metrics are UP. Once again, a whiny liberal is making news out of opinion polls to take the spotlight of of things that actually matter. Go figure.
Just curious, do your numbers above take into consideration more than .00047% before coming to those conclusions?
MooseGT35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:54 AM   #82
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)

Quote:

Employment up

Basically, I couldn't care less what the POTUS approval ratings are when actual measureable metrics are UP. Once again, a whiny liberal is making news out of opinion polls to take the spotlight of of things that actually matter. Go figure.
thank Obama
Old 03-20-2017, 07:16 AM   #83
Scud
> WMY

Quote:

Employment up

Interesting. Are you referring to the metrics that were continually referred to as 'bogus' by Trump when Obama was in the White House but are now considered 'not fake' anymore by the same guy?

The fact that you (or anyone) can still claim to support Trump while as we speak Comey is being questioned about the validity of a fvcking tweet just illuminates what a joke your party has become.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:28 AM   #84
jpetre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
Interesting. Are you referring to the metrics that were continually referred to as 'bogus' by Trump when Obama was in the White House but are now considered 'not fake' anymore by the same guy?

The fact that you (or anyone) can still claim to support Trump while as we speak Comey is being questioned about the validity of a fvcking tweet just illuminates what a joke your party has become.
That's funny coming from someone whose party needs safe spaces, cries cause they didn't get there way, and the best they could come up with was a criminal. JS!

99 White Cobra / Tan Int. Gone 7-29-02
03 Mach 1 / Dark Interior Gone 6-02-07
07 Roush 427R Vista Blue / White Stripes
** 2008 Pearl White Ducati 848 **
jpetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:41 AM   #85
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:

Old 03-20-2017, 09:37 AM   #86
Stalkerfiveo

Quote:
Are you referring to the metrics that were continually referred to as 'bogus' by Trump when Obama was in the White House but are now considered 'not fake' anymore by the same guy?
As said before, if the same bogus calculations are being used to get to the bogus results, improvement is still improvement. Yes?

Quote:
The fact that you (or anyone) can still claim to support Trump
Did I? Or did I simply point out things are going pretty fvcking swell despite the fact your dumbass continues to scream like Chicken Little.

Quote:
just illuminates what a joke your party has become.
Well "my party" is actually neither of the big 2, so it's a joke by default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GT
There is a clusterfvck of ignorant people in this thread. I learned english by watching cartoons.
Stalkerfiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:04 AM   #87
Scud
> WMY

Quote:
As said before, if the same bogus calculations are being used to get to the bogus results, improvement is still improvement. Yes?

Did I? Or did I simply point out things are going pretty fvcking swell despite the fact your dumbass continues to scream like Chicken Little.

Well "my party" is actually neither of the big 2, so it's a joke by default.
No way a human with a brain can say what you just said with a straight face.

Literally at this moment there's a hearing going on where senior intelligence officials have to be embarrassed and apologize to the world essentially because our president is a dumb fvck.

The Trump budget appropriates billions more to defnense funding (preparing for war?) and cuts dozens of other programs.

Trumpcare is such a joke that the WH won't even take any credit for it. From a guy who puts his name on everything.

Trump has cost us millions already golfing in mar a lago weekly (working lol) and his wife living in NY.

The only people who think everything is 'pretty swell' are the 37% of idiots who still think he's doing a good job.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:20 AM   #88
V8RUMBL
felching dick weasel

The proposed budget seems like a move in the right direction away from big government agencies (whose track records for efficiency are legendary) and toward capitalism. But I'm not an economist so I'll leave this to Scud to decipher.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:12 AM   #89
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
No way a human with a brain can say what you just said with a straight face.

Literally at this moment there's a hearing going on where senior intelligence officials have to be embarrassed and apologize to the world essentially because our president is a dumb fvck.

The Trump budget appropriates billions more to defnense funding (preparing for war?) and cuts dozens of other programs.

Trumpcare is such a joke that the WH won't even take any credit for it. From a guy who puts his name on everything.

Trump has cost us millions already golfing in mar a lago weekly (working lol) and his wife living in NY.

The only people who think everything is 'pretty swell' are the 37% of idiots who still think he's doing a good job.
By 37% you really mean 555 people, right?
Old 03-20-2017, 11:16 AM   #90
Stalkerfiveo

Quote:
Trumpcare is such a joke
Weird, you loved it when it was called Obamacare. Everyone is calling this identical to Obamacare and/or Obamacare Light, but you suddenly think it's a joke?

Quote:
There is a clusterfvck of ignorant people in this thread. I learned english by watching cartoons.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:44 AM   #91
Scud
> WMY

Quote:
Weird, you loved it when it was called Obamacare. Everyone is calling this identical to Obamacare and/or Obamacare Light, but you suddenly think it's a joke?
By everyone you mean the right. Certainly not AARP, the AMA, ACS, the AHA and dozens of others.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:45 AM   #92
Scud
> WMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseGT35 View Post
By 37% you really mean 555 people, right?
It's unfortunate that you're so stupid you have no idea how polls work.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:57 AM   #93
V8RUMBL
felching dick weasel

Quote:
After watching the election, its clear that this problem is quite pervasive.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:06 PM   #94
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Your stupid poll used a sample size of 1500 people. How did polls work in November?
Old 03-20-2017, 12:30 PM   #95
Scud
> WMY

Quote:
Your stupid poll used a sample size of 1500 people. How did polls work in November?
'My' stupid Gallup poll All you know how to do is repeat a trump talking point. You have no understanding of how polls work, and that is unsurprising.

I'd comment on the embarrassment today but you're probably blissfully unaware of that too, and will wait until trump tweets something he saw on Fox News to form an opinion. Sad (or sick)
Old 03-20-2017, 12:35 PM   #96
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
'My' stupid Gallup poll All you know how to do is repeat a trump talking point. You have no understanding of how polls work, and that is unsurprising.

I'd comment on the embarrassment today but you're probably blissfully unaware of that too, and will wait until trump tweets something he saw on Fox News to form an opinion. Sad (or sick)
No, I just think it's hilarious that you think a poll sampling 1500 people paints an accurate picture of how the country feels about the president's job performance. How accurate were the cooked pills you kept posting in November? I have no idea what's going on today, but I'm sure you will make a thread crying about it soon enough. Did trump put the toilet paper on to roll from the bottom?
Old 03-20-2017, 01:00 PM   #97
96gts4.6L
BDRA #000

Quote:
BeanBat Online University?
I thought that was called MustangWorld??
96gts4.6L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:16 PM   #98
Scud
> WMY

Quote:
No, I just think it's hilarious that you think a poll sampling 1500 people paints an accurate picture of how the country feels about the president's job performance. How accurate were the cooked pills you kept posting in November? I have no idea what's going on today, but I'm sure you will make a thread crying about it soon enough. Did trump put the toilet paper on to roll from the bottom?
Again, you clearly have no clue how approval ratings work.

If you don't know what happened today you should refrain from posting anything political anymore ever.

Thank you for confirming what an absolute moron we all knew you to be.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:19 PM   #99
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Again, you clearly have no clue how approval ratings work.

If you don't know what happened today you should refrain from posting anything political anymore ever.

Thank you for confirming what an absolute moron we all knew you to be.
How did those polls work in November?

I googled "what are liberals crying about today" and got so many results that I don't know which particular thing you are talking about.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:34 PM   #100
FWP!
photog

Fvcking 37%
Old 03-20-2017, 05:31 PM   #101
jmlufkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by FWP! View Post
Fvcking 37%
Haters gonna hate

8 more years snowflake
Old 03-20-2017, 06:56 PM   #102
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
Those polls target and draw from a wide demographic though, it's not like they setup in one spot and just poll 1500 people at a KFC in the ghetto or something.

it would be like me assigning a number 1-10 for each MWer 1 being broke 10 being rich... and my drawing just a few people across the range to explain some economic phenomenon as it relates to the members of MW vs including everyone. The outcome would likely be similar if I did my MW math correctly
Old 03-20-2017, 08:12 PM   #103
Duke R. Togo
The other Togo :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
Those polls target and draw from a wide demographic though, it's not like they setup in one spot and just poll 1500 people at a KFC in the ghetto or something.

it would be like me assigning a number 1-10 for each MWer 1 being broke 10 being rich... and my drawing just a few people across the range to explain some economic phenomenon as it relates to the members of MW vs including everyone. The outcome would likely be similar if I did my MW math correctly
As of right now, despite being asked, Gallup hasn't disclosed their sampling info... but they'd never cook the books right?

Duke R. Togo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:42 PM   #104
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke R. Togo View Post
As of right now, despite being asked, Gallup hasn't disclosed their sampling info... but they'd never cook the books right?
cooked books, flawed study, anything is possible. Without all the study data taking it at face value/fact is foolish. I'm just saying a diverse sample set of 1500 might be explanatory. But again who knows
Old 03-20-2017, 11:30 PM   #105
CGSVT
Prepare to Qualify ...

Well, after 56 days in office I can say with some degree of certainty that Trump is pretty much bat**** crazy....paranoid, delusional, megalomaniacal, narcissistic. Maybe these aren't the worst qualities to have in a world leader, they say psychopaths make great CEO's. I don't necessarily consider Trump pathological because I think he believes everything he says.

I would still 100% rather have him as President than that shrill cackling conniving cvnt. I'm not sure what he would have to do to make me ever think we made a mistake, considering the alternative. It would have to be something really, really evil. Not just ill-advised or misguided (he is still learning the basics of the job, after all), but deliberately evil. His Presidency is in is its infancy, not ruling anything out, but so far to me he seems like an honorable man of his word who does not twist in the wind with the polls like a career politician. During his campaign I rolled my eyes at most of his promises -- not so much at their content but because I figured he was just saying what his voters wanted to hear and would never carry through with any of them but so far he has pleasantly surprised me with the # of promises he is at least trying to keep ("lock her up" notwithstanding). His biggest appeal to me was the prospect that he would appoint a strict Constitutionalist to the Supreme Court to fill Scalia's seat. I shudder to even think about the sort of judicial aberration Hillary would have nominated.

I think that if you hate him now, you will really hate him later. He has incurable diarrhea of the mouth and will likely always say things that make you go "hmmmmmmm" but in the end, he's not Hillary. I guess everyone has their own definition of "winning" but THAT is my definition of "winning" right there and no, I do not foresee that I will ever get tired of it. In fact, I'm still pinching myself every day at our good fortune -- we were all promised that Hillary's election was but a formality, but ** NEWS FLASH ** not all of us were looking forward to it. No other Republican candidate would have beaten her.

It's going to be such a long 4-8 years for you.

Screaming Yellow '04 Cobra - Faster than a Z06 11.867 @118.27 (vid of run)/ '08 Escape Hybrid
CGSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:10 AM   #106
berlinetta

Can't take any poll as 100%. Doesn't mean it's complete bullsh1t either. Election polls are far more flawed that any other poll I'm aware of because people change their minds right up until they put the ballot in the box. People of course also change their minds about approval ratings so you need to look at the trends rather than one poll. They're just a snapshot at a given time. And between the time the data is collected and when it's published something can happen that would change the results as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGSVT View Post
Well, after 56 days in office I can say with some degree of certainty that Trump is pretty much bat**** crazy....paranoid, delusional, megalomaniacal, narcissistic. Maybe these aren't the worst qualities to have in a world leader,they say psychopaths make great CEO's. I don't necessarily consider Trump pathological because I think he believes everything he says.
Being a head of state is not the same as being a CEO and running a country is not like running a business. CEO's don't have militaries at their disposal.
berlinetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:38 PM   #107
Scud
> WMY

Brutal day for the market. Thanks Obama
Old 03-21-2017, 12:44 PM   #108
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Will it still close higher than any day when Obama was in office? What does the trend line from Nov9 - present look like?
Old 03-21-2017, 12:44 PM   #109
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!

Quote:
Only had to wait 5 months to say it.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:45 PM   #110
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!

Quote:
Will it still close higher than any day when Obama was in office? What does the trend line from Nov9 - present look like?
Typical snowflake begging for the market to go down to they can type some negative responses.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:57 PM   #111
Stalkerfiveo

Quote:
Good thing you aren't retiring today right?

Quote:
Old 03-21-2017, 01:14 PM   #112
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Scud, one of your kind doesn't like Trump's pants.

Old 03-21-2017, 02:33 PM   #113
Scud
> WMY

Quote:
We know you don't have a dime in the market so what do you care

Figure out how polls work yet?
Old Yesterday, 09:34 AM   #114
FWP!
photog

Not even the most far right conservatives can fight the fact that this guy is not only a EUUUUUGGGE liar, but also just flat out fvckin crazy 10 trips to Maralago for golf weekends? Are you fvcking kidding me?? What a gigantic cvnt.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 AM   #115
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
We know you don't have a dime in the market so what do you care

Figure out how polls work yet?
So how's the market doing as of November 8th? Of course I don't care, I'm not at retirement age

I figured out that the ones you post aren't accurate. Remember when you said "anyone who thinks Trump even has a chance to win is a moron" that was awesome.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM   #116
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Not even the most far right conservatives can fight the fact that this guy is not only a EUUUUUGGGE liar, but also just flat out fvckin crazy 10 trips to Maralago for golf weekends? Are you fvcking kidding me?? What a gigantic cvnt.
You voted for the biggest pathological liar in political history.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 AM   #117
jmlufkins

Quote:
Buhwahawawahuwahauwa
Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM   #118
Al Blue4.6l
wwwboard

Terror attack in London? Good time to have a press conference on this little issue:

Quote:
Members of the intelligence community collected "incidental" communications of the Trump transition team during legal surveillance operations of foreign targets, a top Republican lawmaker said Wednesday afternoon.

House Intelligence Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said this produced "dozens" of reports which eventually unmasked several individuals’ identities and were "widely disseminated."

He said none of the reports he had read mentioned Russia or Russians and he was unsure whether the surveillance occurred at Trump Tower -- as President Trump has suggested. Nunes also was unsure if then President-elect Trump was captured by the surveillance, which occurred in November, December and January.

“I recently confirmed on numerous occasions the intelligence community incidentally collected intelligence,” Nunes said.

The revelations could at least partially back up some allegations made by Trump earlier this month, in which he tweeted that former President Barack Obama had "wiretapped" him, though top lawmakers have sharply disputed those claims.

Nunes said he told House Speaker Paul Ryan earlier Wednesday and was set to tell Trump and the White House later in the afternoon.

He said the NSA had been "very helpful" during the investigation, however, he was unsure if "the FBI is going to comply."

Nunes said the surveillance collection was "legally collected foreign intelligence under FISA incidental collection." But Nunes said he was "alarmed" the intelligence "ended up in reporting channels and was widely disseminated."

It was previously reported that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was "unmasked" in this way, however, Nunes said "additional names" were unmasked as well.

He said he didn't know what foreign intelligence value the surveillance had "and why people would need to know that about President-elect Trump and his transition team."

Asked if he thought Trump was spied on, Nunes replied: "I'm not gonna get into legal definitions here, but clearly I have a concern."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...unes-says.html
Old Yesterday, 10:41 AM   #119
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Blue4.6l View Post
Terror attack in London? Good time to have a press conference on this little issue:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...unes-says.html
Ruh Roh, so Trump tower was bugged.

We were just monitoring terror suspects and just so happened to pick up discussions in Trump Tower.

Didn't Judge Nepalitano get canned from Fox suggesting the bugs had something to do with London?

Last edited by LUCC; Yesterday at 10:43 AM.
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM   #120
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Getting tired of all the losing yet?