Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2020, 09:33 AM   #921
ChrisB99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 58,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
There are only a few anti abortion people on MW. LUCC, Muffins and Moose are the only ones I can think of.
Who specifically are you talking about with this post?
The broad he was talking to is one of the old school religious righties.

The right isn't totally defined by being anti-abortion, and MW doesn't define the right, but the politicians on the right ALL have this on their platform.

It is inarguable that being pro-life is in conflict with NOT taking every possible step to save every life from Covid.

I have no issue with beanbat wanting to keep everything open, that motherfvcker is honest about it.
if we let it spread, and 1% of 350+ million people died, we are ok with it as long as McDonald's is open.

but it's pretty dumb to see the same person on MW argue that it's wrong to pull the plug on Terry Schiavo, then 15 years later say we shouldn't shut anything down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
The world views a person being honest about race as racist, and a liberal who patronizes black people as not. You can hang your hat on that if you want, but I assure you black people hate you more than you think I hate them.
What have I said about black people that's not true?
I get it, you think it's just being honest to say black people are inferior. Saying you can't be racist against black people if they are truly inferior is as dumb as saying a black person can't be racist without power.

You think black people are inferior, I think american black culture is inferior.
I'd be labeled alt-right by the left if I were to give my views publicly on White Western culture.

I don't define the left, so argue your point without lumping me in with them.
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 09:41 AM   #922
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: 3rd world
Posts: 30,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by teCh0010 View Post
That is completely useless information, which you would realize if you had the slightest ability of original analytical thought. Sorry I donít have a screenshot of a random persons Twitter, since that seems to be the highest level of proof in your world.

Total hospital beds doesnít equal ICU capacity.
States are large and healthcare is regionalized, capacity in one place doesnít help in another.
That only tracks Covid patients, Iím just spitballing here but there are people in the hospital for other things and they arenít going to throw them in the street.

So should I believe the hospital systems who are sounding the alarm that this surge is causing a crisis of capacity, or your idiotic interpretation of fundamentally irrelevant data. Spoiler, Iím going to believe the hospitals over the stupidest person on here who is basically just a puppet vomiting out repeated And completely incorrect Qanon posts.




yet you can go into the ICU units and they are pretty much empty.

keep that mask on tight. never take it off. 99.99999% survival .
__________________
Support farmers - Eat Beef and American Lamb
Mishkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 09:46 AM   #923
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: 3rd world
Posts: 30,303
Maryland, New York, California, and other states are issuing severe CoVID crackdowns during the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday weekend; even deploying “High Visibility Compliance Units” and curfews to slow the spread of the disease.


never come out.
__________________
Support farmers - Eat Beef and American Lamb
Mishkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 09:48 AM   #924
teCh0010
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Around
Posts: 3,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
This, and infections waaaaay up in NJ with deaths way down when compared to the spring numbers.
Docs have gotten better at treating covid through experience and sharing results, and the most at risk already died off.

The risk is what happens from a deaths perspective if this case count continues to spike?

What happens when there are no more ICU beds?
What happens when there are no more vents?
What happens when the ratio of covid patients to healthcare workers tips over?

The percentages look OK now WITH world class healthcare, they will look worse if people start getting stacked up in ERs with respiratory failure and can't get put on a vent. That's basically what happened in italy.

The Dakota's took a big "Muh Freedom" stance on COVID prevention protocols, and right now their death rates are the same as third world countries.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...em/6237635002/
teCh0010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 09:51 AM   #925
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 25,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
I get it, you think it's just being honest to say black people are inferior. Saying you can't be racist against black people if they are truly inferior is as dumb as saying a black person can't be racist without power.
I think black people have lower IQs and more testosterone, because they do. I also think white people have lower IQs and more testosterone than Asian people, because they do. Why is my acknowledging the truth only racist when I apply it to black people?
Is me thinking black dudes are better at basketball and most sports racist too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
You think black people are inferior, I think american black culture is inferior.
I'd be labeled alt-right by the left if I were to give my views publicly on White Western culture.

I don't define the left, so argue your point without lumping me in with them.
You defined the right, and even specified the MW right with your assertion about the abortion/covid contradiction, but you don't want to be lumped in with libs?
You think blacks in the US have an inferior culture, but in the US is where blacks have a significant population, and do the best. It's not just the US, wherever whites are the majority population and blacks make up a significant population, they do well.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowAsStock View Post
They will literally change the rules and make things up to remove a duly-elected president that they don't like.

And people applaud it. They're excited about it. Their democracy is being torn away from them and they're standing on the sidelines cheering, with their pitchforks in hand.

Last edited by Mr Hollywood; 11-25-2020 at 09:53 AM.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:01 AM   #926
teCh0010
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Around
Posts: 3,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishkin View Post



yet you can go into the ICU units and they are pretty much empty.

keep that mask on tight. never take it off. 99.99999% survival .
You should call these docs in AZ and tell them it's ok, their ICU is empty.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/contin...7769f9b0c.html

I can't believe these people who are actually caring for COVID patients in hospitals can't see through this deep state conspiracy and realize that they really do have ICU capacity and that the virus isn't actually putting people in the hospital. I guess your vast experience diddling goats on the goat farm and sucking on that Qanon conspiracy dick make you much more qualified to inform the people on the impact of COVID.
teCh0010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:03 AM   #927
devil
sir yes sir
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 20 Miles behind enemy lines
Posts: 7,192
devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:11 AM   #928
teCh0010
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Around
Posts: 3,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
How dumb are you, bro? Masks don't fvcking work. Pretty much everyone wears them and look for yourself at the infection rates. The only way to cull the spread is to stay home. Or you can sack up, act like a man, and stop being afraid of the sniffles.
Observational studies on county by county basis in Kansas show much higher transmission rates in counties without a mask mandate.

teCh0010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:49 AM   #929
CGSVT
Prepare to Qualify ...
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Teh 661
Posts: 28,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post

It is inarguable that being pro-life is in conflict with NOT taking every possible step to save every life from Covid.
Then conversely, all pro-abortion people should have a problem with the lockdowns.

Especially considering that Roe v. Wade grants the right to abortion based on the 14th Amendment:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."
__________________
Screaming Yellow '04 Cobra - Faster than a Z06 11.867 @118.27 (vid of run)/ '08 Escape Hybrid
CGSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:58 AM   #930
ChrisB99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 58,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
I think black people have lower IQs and more testosterone, because they do. I also think white people have lower IQs and more testosterone than Asian people, because they do. Why is my acknowledging the truth only racist when I apply it to black people?
Is me thinking black dudes are better at basketball and most sports racist too?
IQ and testosterone drive different things, it's not the facts that make you racist, it's the conclusions and correlations you draw from your data set that you apply to the whole of black people without accounting for individual differences, or culture differences.
You're using this info to show why black people are inferior

Quote:
You defined the right, and even specified the MW right with your assertion about the abortion/covid contradiction, but you don't want to be lumped in with libs?
That particular comment was geared more towards the Anne Coulter wannabe, but it's fair, and I'm clearly trying to acknowledge that it doesn't account for all of the right or MW's beliefs. At least make the effort.

Quote:
You think blacks in the US have an inferior culture, but in the US is where blacks have a significant population, and do the best. It's not just the US, wherever whites are the majority population and blacks make up a significant population, they do well.

Black American culture may produce a more prosperous population than mumbillyclick Africa, but I'm not sure that's the point anyone is arguing as being the issue.

Black American culture is producing a less prosperous population than the rest of America, while sharing a country with people who are more prosperous.
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:02 AM   #931
ChrisB99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 58,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGSVT View Post
Then conversely, all pro-abortion people should have a problem with the lockdowns.

Especially considering that Roe v. Wade grants the right to abortion based on the 14th Amendment:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Make your argument why not shutting down and disregarding life isn't in conflict with being pro-life, and then we can talk about arguments that I'm not making about shutdowns and the 14th amendment.
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:03 AM   #932
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 38,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
Make your argument why not shutting down and disregarding life isn't in conflict with being pro-life, and then we can talk about arguments that I'm not making about shutdowns and the 14th amendment.
The loss of life/damage as a result of the shut down is worse than the virus itself.
__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:10 AM   #933
LUCC
Titos Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 53,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
The loss of life/damage as a result of the shut down is worse than the virus itself.
.

Suicide way up, alcoholism/drug abuse way up, divorce/domestic violence/child abuse way up but sit home wear a mask and be a scared!
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:45 AM   #934
CGSVT
Prepare to Qualify ...
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Teh 661
Posts: 28,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
Make your argument why not shutting down and disregarding life isn't in conflict with being pro-life, and then we can talk about arguments that I'm not making about shutdowns and the 14th amendment.
Well, I think that most pro-life people believe that abortion is murder. Murder requires intent.

I don't think that wandering around Home Depot without a mask quite qualifies as intent to murder. But I'm sure you would argue otherwise.
__________________
Screaming Yellow '04 Cobra - Faster than a Z06 11.867 @118.27 (vid of run)/ '08 Escape Hybrid
CGSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 11:51 AM   #935
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 25,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
IQ and testosterone drive different things, it's not the facts that make you racist, it's the conclusions and correlations you draw from your data set that you apply to the whole of black people without accounting for individual differences, or culture differences.
You're using this info to show why black people are inferior.
Wrong, I'm using it to show black peoples failures aren't white peoples fault. So you can't name anything I've posted that's untrue, and you created your own reason as my motive for me telling the truth?

If you saw a trend of young healthy white men beating the hell out of old black people for no reason, would you find it terribly racist and troubling? What about large crowds going into restaurants to harass only black people? What about riots where black businesses were targeted to loot dry and destroy?
I would find those things terribly racist and disturbing too, but I also find it terribly troubling when it happens the other way, like it is actually happening to white people. Where's your outrage? Why do you hold black people to a lower standard of acceptable behavior?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
Black American culture is producing a less prosperous population than the rest of America, while sharing a country with people who are more prosperous.
It would be more accurate to say that no matter where in the world you go, if blacks have a sizable portion of the population (8% or higher) they do worse than all other races.
Do you still blame whitey for that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowAsStock View Post
They will literally change the rules and make things up to remove a duly-elected president that they don't like.

And people applaud it. They're excited about it. Their democracy is being torn away from them and they're standing on the sidelines cheering, with their pitchforks in hand.

Last edited by Mr Hollywood; 11-25-2020 at 11:54 AM.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 12:08 PM   #936
ChrisB99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 58,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
.

Suicide way up, alcoholism/drug abuse way up, divorce/domestic violence/child abuse way up but sit home wear a mask and be a scared!
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
The loss of life/damage as a result of the shut down is worse than the virus itself.
I don't know how you're going to quantify how many people died as a consequence of lockdown, but it's a great point that the collateral damage is more than just financial.

I think I said it before, but when the government forces shutdowns without mitigating those side effects, we are not coming out ahead.

This is where we as a country are stuck, because the people who want to shut down, want a social safety net, and the people that don't want to shut down, don't want a social safety net.

One without the other seems stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGSVT View Post
Well, I think that most pro-life people believe that abortion is murder. Murder requires intent.

I don't think that wandering around Home Depot without a mask quite qualifies as intent to murder. But I'm sure you would argue otherwise.

Well, I think that most pro-choice people believe that fetuses aren't human life. Murder requires human life.

I don't think that wandering around Home Depot without a mask (or whatever you believe would stop the spread) shows a reverence for the sanctity of life. But I'm sure you would argue otherwise.

Once you start choosing which lives are sacred, you've lost the meaning of the word sacred, and any moral high ground to say life is sacred. This is why I have no issue with beanbat's view, it's honest and consistent.
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 12:20 PM   #937
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 38,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
I don't know how you're going to quantify how many people died as a consequence of lockdown, but it's a great point that the collateral damage is more than just financial.

I think I said it before, but when the government forces shutdowns without mitigating those side effects, we are not coming out ahead.

This is where we as a country are stuck, because the people who want to shut down, want a social safety net, and the people that don't want to shut down, don't want a social safety net.

One without the other seems stupid.




Well, I think that most pro-choice people believe that fetuses aren't human life. Murder requires human life.

I don't think that wandering around Home Depot without a mask (or whatever you believe would stop the spread) shows a reverence for the sanctity of life. But I'm sure you would argue otherwise.

Once you start choosing which lives are sacred, you've lost the meaning of the word sacred, and any moral high ground to say life is sacred. This is why I have no issue with beanbat's view, it's honest and consistent.
I'd have to dig back into previous reading material but the number of suicide above average is greater than covid itself. That's how I'd quantify it. Now... that is only one aspect, divorce is up, abuse, people are losing their jobs/business', mortgages, freedoms, etc etc etc etc etc. Loss of freedoms is a genie they generally don't put back in the bottle.
__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 12:27 PM   #938
teCh0010
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Around
Posts: 3,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
I'd have to dig back into previous reading material but the number of suicide above average is greater than covid itself. That's how I'd quantify it. Now... that is only one aspect, divorce is up, abuse, people are losing their jobs/business', mortgages, freedoms, etc etc etc etc etc. Loss of freedoms is a genie they generally don't put back in the bottle.
In 2018 there were 48k suicides in the US, we are at 260k covid deaths. It would take a massive jump for suicide to surpass covid deaths this year.
teCh0010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 12:28 PM   #939
ChrisB99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 58,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
Wrong, I'm using it to show black peoples failures aren't white peoples fault. So you can't name anything I've posted that's untrue, and you created your own reason as my motive for me telling the truth?
You make plenty of arguments that lack context, but aren't false.

A blind retarded monkey could see that you're racist against black people, it's not the data that makes you racist...
Let's just agree to disagree on this point.

Quote:
If you saw a trend of young healthy white men beating the hell out of old black people for no reason, would you find it terribly racist and troubling? What about large crowds going into restaurants to harass only black people? What about riots where black businesses were targeted to loot dry and destroy?
I would find those things terribly racist and disturbing too, but I also find it terribly troubling when it happens the other way, like it is actually happening to white people. Where's your outrage? Why do you hold black people to a lower standard of acceptable behavior?
I promise you that I have put more thought into black violence towards whites, and more personally invested in this than you could possibly comprehend. That's the extent I'll go on this particular topic.

Quote:
It would be more accurate to say that no matter where in the world you go, if blacks have a sizable portion of the population (8% or higher) they do worse than all other races.
Do you still blame whitey for that?
I think you'd have to look at poverty stats to even begin to have this conversation, but you already have it figured out and pegged as tied to race.
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 12:43 PM   #940
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 38,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by teCh0010 View Post
In 2018 there were 48k suicides in the US, we are at 260k covid deaths. It would take a massive jump for suicide to surpass covid deaths this year.
I saw a graph recently where suicide death intersected covid some months ago. I posted it. There is a direct correlation between suicide and financial wellbeing, we know roughly 20-30% of the country basically stopped paying their mortgage... We know unemployment numbers are through the roof, we know people are losing their business' left and right. It would not surprise me if suicide > covid deaths when all the real numbers come into focus... not at all. I also be real interested in how the total covid death toll breaks down... my thought is 5% healthy people and 95% sickly old fvcks.

I'm constantly up on the real-estate market, usually a couple of foreclosures within 10 miles... we're at more than I can even count at this point. Let that sink in, then extrapolate.
__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 12:52 PM   #941
ChrisB99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 58,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
I saw a graph recently where suicide death intersected covid some months ago. I posted it. There is a direct correlation between suicide and financial wellbeing, we know roughly 20-30% of the country basically stopped paying their mortgage... We know unemployment numbers are through the roof, we know people are losing their business' left and right. It would not surprise me if suicide > covid deaths when all the real numbers come into focus... not at all. I also be real interested in how the total covid death toll breaks down... my thought is 5% healthy people and 95% sickly old fvcks.

I'm constantly up on the real-estate market, usually a couple of foreclosures within 10 miles... we're at more than I can even count at this point. Let that sink in, then extrapolate.
I do the title work for bank owned properties, and I do the title search work needed for an attorney to start a foreclosure.

My pre-foreclosure orders started spiking this week. It's going to be UGLY in 2021 with foreclosures once the moratorium expires.

Also - nobody wants to insure REO title in Mass because of recent court decisions putting higher burdens on the foreclosing entity. Mass is going to end up with a bunch of REO in inventory that can't be moved because of those court decisions.
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 12:56 PM   #942
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 38,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
I do the title work for bank owned properties, and I do the title search work needed for an attorney to start a foreclosure.

My pre-foreclosure orders started spiking this week. It's going to be UGLY in 2021 with foreclosures once the moratorium expires.

Also - nobody wants to insure REO title in Mass because of recent court decisions putting higher burdens on the foreclosing entity. Mass is going to end up with a bunch of REO in inventory that can't be moved because of those court decisions.
Oh that's an interesting line of work I noticed in the past month bank owned auctions were up 300% (I think I posted that in another thread too) unloading their trash while they still can is my thought. I pulled all of my investments a few weeks ago and cashed out early this week. I have a feeling this is going to go VERY poorly soon.
__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 01:09 PM   #943
ChrisB99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 58,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
Oh that's an interesting line of work I noticed in the past month bank owned auctions were up 300% (I think I posted that in another thread too) unloading their trash while they still can is my thought. I pulled all of my investments a few weeks ago and cashed out early this week. I have a feeling this is going to go VERY poorly soon.
NATIONALLY, once a foreclosure is completed, it takes an average 6 months for the Lender/Servicer/Investor to sell this and get it off their books.

After the slow down due to the moratorium, and only receiving 10% of the pre-moratorium referrals, our average file in inventory right now is about 11 months.

What's out there now is fvcking garbage, and there's not enough new referrals for the shiit properties to blend in.

You're right on the money that they're being pushed through auction.

They push them through auction because REO sellers can get away with more "as-is" sales that way.
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 01:17 PM   #944
teCh0010
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Around
Posts: 3,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
I do the title work for bank owned properties, and I do the title search work needed for an attorney to start a foreclosure.

My pre-foreclosure orders started spiking this week. It's going to be UGLY in 2021 with foreclosures once the moratorium expires.

Also - nobody wants to insure REO title in Mass because of recent court decisions putting higher burdens on the foreclosing entity. Mass is going to end up with a bunch of REO in inventory that can't be moved because of those court decisions.
I'm sitting on some cash that if FL vacation property foreclosures start up Ill jump back into that. Prices are up on the year but I don't think it can hold.
teCh0010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 01:25 PM   #945
ChrisB99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 58,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by teCh0010 View Post
I'm sitting on some cash that if FL vacation property foreclosures start up Ill jump back into that. Prices are up on the year but I don't think it can hold.
I'm not the JJ of the real estate market, but smart money is shifting to a buyer's market by the end of 2021.

More and more will be relocating away from population centers now that they can work remotely

Combine that with the influx of foreclosed properties on the market.

Maybe the market will adjust more in the cities and less in the suburbs, but it will be interesting to see.
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 01:32 PM   #946
MOIISKA
...
 
Join Date: Oct 1998
Posts: 216,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
I'm not the JJ of the real estate market, but smart money is shifting to a buyer's market by the end of 2021.

More and more will be relocating away from population centers now that they can work remotely

Combine that with the influx of foreclosed properties on the market.

Maybe the market will adjust more in the cities and less in the suburbs, but it will be interesting to see.
It'll be a sh1tshow for sure.
__________________
...
MOIISKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 01:44 PM   #947
teCh0010
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Around
Posts: 3,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishkin View Post



yet you can go into the ICU units and they are pretty much empty.

keep that mask on tight. never take it off. 99.99999% survival .
When you get done with AZ here is another hospital you need to call and correct. They only think north Texas is running out of ICU beds, it can't be true.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronavi...warns/2489154/
teCh0010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 01:49 PM   #948
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 58,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by teCh0010 View Post
Observational studies on county by county basis in Kansas show much higher transmission rates in counties without a mask mandate.

Decreased 6%? Go look at infection rates starting in October and then come back to this thread.
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 02:02 PM   #949
FearFactor
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 18,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishkin View Post



yet you can go into the ICU units and they are pretty much empty.

keep that mask on tight. never take it off. 99.99999% survival .
Show me people just "going into ICU units".. you stupid hilljack.
__________________
FearFactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 02:10 PM   #950
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 25,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
You make plenty of arguments that lack context, but aren't false.
Dude, that's what you do.
I say white people aren't the reason for black failure in the US, then you give me 27 reasons why they are, but none of them have examples, proof or are even logical when compared to the info we have. Black people do better in white majority countries. Black people do worse than any other race in all countries.
What are the reasons that would make that so?
Asian people do better in the US than white people --they make more money. Why would it be that no matter what country Asians are in, in most all cases they do at least as well as the other races of that country?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
A blind retarded monkey could see that you're racist against black people, it's not the data that makes you racist...
Let's just agree to disagree on this point.
Talk about posts not having context. I don't care that you call me racist, I think everyone is racist to varying degrees -black people on the extreme high end. I think you're a white supremacist, for the reasons I've already told..



Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
I promise you that I have put more thought into black violence towards whites, and more personally invested in this than you could possibly comprehend. That's the extent I'll go on this particular topic.
And you still haven't come with a usable excuse to why anywhere the world that is majority black is a total shit hole?




Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
I think you'd have to look at poverty stats to even begin to have this conversation, but you already have it figured out and pegged as tied to race.
Why are blacks living in poverty everywhere in the world? And poverty to a lesser degree where whites are the majority population, and poverty to extreme degree when they're the majority.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowAsStock View Post
They will literally change the rules and make things up to remove a duly-elected president that they don't like.

And people applaud it. They're excited about it. Their democracy is being torn away from them and they're standing on the sidelines cheering, with their pitchforks in hand.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 02:59 PM   #951
ChrisB99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 58,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
Dude, that's what you do.
I say white people aren't the reason for black failure in the US, then you give me 27 reasons why they are, but none of them have examples, proof or are even logical when compared to the info we have. Black people do better in white majority countries. Black people do worse than any other race in all countries.
Everyone does better in white majority countries. Everyone does worse in Africa, no fvcking shiit. This "truth" out of context.
White people outside of Europe are more likely to have wealth than natives.

Quote:
What are the reasons that would make that so?
Asian people do better in the US than white people --they make more money.
White people, black people and asians aren't native to USA, if you're going to talk about one group's success without that context of how each came here in the first place, and what conditions they came from, you're not making an honest argument.

Quote:
Why would it be that no matter what country Asians are in, in most all cases they do at least as well as the other races of that country?
Because asian people who legally immigrate to the USA are more likely to have come from wealth and education than people who descend from slaves. Wealth and education breed wealth and education. Correlation does not equal causation.

How do the descendants of German immigrants in the 20th century compare in success and wealth to the descendants of 19th century italian/irish immigrants that were subjugated by that society? They're both white, but there's still a huge piss poor irish population in Boston that probably draw the parallel you're looking for me to research for you.

Quote:
Talk about posts not having context. I don't care that you call me racist, I think everyone is racist to varying degrees -black people on the extreme high end. I think you're a white supremacist, for the reasons I've already told..

I think that everyone is prejudiced to a certain degree, and I call you racist because you take your prejudices and apply them to devalue a race of people without judging each person's worth individually. You can wordsmith whatever definition of racist you want, but it fits my definition.

Quote:
And you still haven't come with a usable excuse to why anywhere the world that is majority black is a total shit hole?

Why are blacks living in poverty everywhere in the world? And poverty to a lesser degree where whites are the majority population, and poverty to extreme degree when they're the majority.
Because western "white" culture was the first to find the model for prosperity and the rest of the world hasn't caught up.

Most of the (non-western) world was a colony 100 years ago, We lucked out, found the right formula for government that allowed us to prosper economically and emerge from WWI as a world leader. It's pretty lame to make comparisons to countries that still have people living in huts, were ravaged by colonizers, and "free" for less than a century.

Last edited by ChrisB99; 11-25-2020 at 03:02 PM.
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 03:04 PM   #952
CGSVT
Prepare to Qualify ...
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Teh 661
Posts: 28,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
I do the title work for bank owned properties, and I do the title search work needed for an attorney to start a foreclosure.

My pre-foreclosure orders started spiking this week. It's going to be UGLY in 2021 with foreclosures once the moratorium expires.

Also - nobody wants to insure REO title in Mass because of recent court decisions putting higher burdens on the foreclosing entity. Mass is going to end up with a bunch of REO in inventory that can't be moved because of those court decisions.
I'm sure you're good at your job, but my job security lies in the fact that some people can't seem to perform a title search for sh1t. Oops, missed a lien! How in the fvck do you miss an entire lien?? TitlePoint is NOT that complicated.
__________________
Screaming Yellow '04 Cobra - Faster than a Z06 11.867 @118.27 (vid of run)/ '08 Escape Hybrid
CGSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 03:23 PM   #953
ChrisB99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 58,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGSVT View Post
I'm sure you're good at your job, but my job security lies in the fact that some people can't seem to perform a title search for sh1t. Oops, missed a lien! How in the fvck do you miss an entire lien?? TitlePoint is NOT that complicated.
TitlePoint is only as good as the data is indexed and the person looking at it.

BlackKnight (FNF's direct operations) buys data for their plant (TitlePoint) directly from the counties and hires Indians (FNF-I) to key them into the indexing in TitlePoint. So using a title plant will at times put you at higher risk than name searching directly on the county records.

Another issue is that not every county has geographic indexing to correlate a lien filed to a legal description/PIN#

So when you start getting into that world of distressed borrowers, and foreclosures, you're likely to start seeing property specific liens (special assessments, HOA liens) not be indexed under the foreclosed owner's name, and no one is going to run a name search on Fannie Mae.

The Servicers hiring your firm to do foreclosures also have to keep trimming costs, and that takes you from having paralegals do title search and exam, to offshore staff, because the title providers have to keep up in pricing.

It will within 10 years be like 75% automated. There's already automated decision engines for a refinance that tap credit data, MERS data, and lexis nexis to replace a title search. The only thing holding it back is accounting for how all the different counties keep records in their own way.

Doing title, and knowing the underlying laws of how to get clear title is hard in one state, doing it nationally is a nightmare.
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 03:26 PM   #954
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 25,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
Everyone does better in white majority countries. Everyone does worse in Africa, no fvcking shiit. This "truth" out of context.
White people outside of Europe are more likely to have wealth than natives.
Are you purposely being dishonest, dude? No matter which country black people are in they do bad. The more of them there are, the worse the do.
Forget white people. Do blacks in Egypt, blacks in Korea, blacks in mexico, blacks anywhere.
Why is there that consistent theme every place on the planet? And how is it whitey's fault?



Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
White people, black people and asians aren't native to USA, if you're going to talk about one group's success without that context of how each came here in the first place, and what conditions they came from, you're not making an honest argument.
Asian people for the most part came here from a country with slave labor, broke and not speaking the language. Now they do better than whites.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
How do the descendants of German immigrants in the 20th century compare in success and wealth to the descendants of 19th century italian/irish immigrants that were subjugated by that society? They're both white, but there's still a huge piss poor irish population in Boston that probably draw the parallel you're not looking for me to research for you and find.
Can you tell which of my points this is countering? Is it the one where I say anywhere that blacks are the majority, the place is a total shit hole? When I say a place is a shlt hole, I'm not talking about wealth. There are plenty examples of poor countries, a lot of Asian countries are poor. Check the murder, rape and other violent crime rates of those countries and compare them to black African countries.




Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
I think that everyone is prejudiced to a certain degree, and I call you racist because you take your prejudices and apply them to devalue a race of people without judging each person's worth individually. You can wordsmith whatever definition of racist you want, but it fits my definition.
You think I think every black person is a low IQ, violent savage?
I don't think you believe that. It's a straw-man, because defeating that argument would be easier.


Quote:
Mr Hollywood wrote:
If you saw a trend of young healthy white men beating the hell out of old black people for no reason, would you find it terribly racist and troubling? What about large crowds going into restaurants to harass only black people? What about riots where black businesses were targeted to loot dry and destroy?
I would find those things terribly racist and disturbing too, but I also find it terribly troubling when it happens the other way, like it is actually happening to white people. Where's your outrage? Why do you hold black people to a lower standard of acceptable behavior?
This didn't get enough attention. If white people were doing all those things to blacks, do you think the media and all the liberals would be outraged, calling it racist, and making a huge deal out of it?
Does it bother your sense of fairness that none of that's happening because the victims are white? Do you hold black to such a low standard that you're ok with it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowAsStock View Post
They will literally change the rules and make things up to remove a duly-elected president that they don't like.

And people applaud it. They're excited about it. Their democracy is being torn away from them and they're standing on the sidelines cheering, with their pitchforks in hand.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 03:33 PM   #955
CGSVT
Prepare to Qualify ...
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Teh 661
Posts: 28,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
TitlePoint is only as good as the data is indexed and the person looking at it.

BlackKnight (FNF's direct operations) buys data for their plant (TitlePoint) directly from the counties and hires Indians (FNF-I) to key them into the indexing in TitlePoint. So using a title plant will at times put you at higher risk than name searching directly on the county records.

Another issue is that not every county has geographic indexing to correlate a lien filed to a legal description/PIN#

So when you start getting into that world of distressed borrowers, and foreclosures, you're likely to start seeing property specific liens (special assessments, HOA liens) not be indexed under the foreclosed owner's name, and no one is going to run a name search on Fannie Mae.

The Servicers hiring your firm to do foreclosures also have to keep trimming costs, and that takes you from having paralegals do title search and exam, to offshore staff, because the title providers have to keep up in pricing.

It will within 10 years be like 75% automated. There's already automated decision engines for a refinance that tap credit data, MERS data, and lexis nexis to replace a title search. The only thing holding it back is accounting for how all the different counties keep records in their own way.

Doing title, and knowing the underlying laws of how to get clear title is hard in one state, doing it nationally is a nightmare.
Thank you, that actually does explain much. I don't actually work for a foreclosure firm, I work in the legal dept. of a title insurance company. In a nutshell, we insure a real estate transaction, a lien shows up after the fact, we pay out on it, then go after the previous owner for repayment of their lien.

That's half of our cases. The other half involves outright fraud, people assuming the identities of others and pulling out all of their equity.
__________________
Screaming Yellow '04 Cobra - Faster than a Z06 11.867 @118.27 (vid of run)/ '08 Escape Hybrid
CGSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 03:49 PM   #956
MOIISKA
...
 
Join Date: Oct 1998
Posts: 216,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
Are you purposely being dishonest, dude? No matter which country black people are in they do bad.
Wakanda son...
__________________
...
MOIISKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 04:01 PM   #957
ChrisB99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 58,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
Are you purposely being dishonest, dude? No matter which country black people are in they do bad. The more of them there are, the worse the do.
Forget white people. Do blacks in Egypt, blacks in Korea, blacks in mexico, blacks anywhere.
Why is there that consistent theme every place on the planet? And how is it whitey's fault?



Asian people for the most part came here from a country with slave labor, broke and not speaking the language. Now they do better than whites.



Can you tell which of my points this is countering? Is it the one where I say anywhere that blacks are the majority, the place is a total shit hole? When I say a place is a shlt hole, I'm not talking about wealth. There are plenty examples of poor countries, a lot of Asian countries are poor. Check the murder, rape and other violent crime rates of those countries and compare them to black African countries.




You think I think every black person is a low IQ, violent savage?
I don't think you believe that. It's a straw-man, because defeating that argument would be easier.



This didn't get enough attention. If white people were doing all those things to blacks, do you think the media and all the liberals would be outraged, calling it racist, and making a huge deal out of it?
Does it bother your sense of fairness that none of that's happening because the victims are white? Do you hold black to such a low standard that you're ok with it?
I'll let you win tonight Hossywood.
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 04:14 PM   #958
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 38,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
NATIONALLY, once a foreclosure is completed, it takes an average 6 months for the Lender/Servicer/Investor to sell this and get it off their books.

After the slow down due to the moratorium, and only receiving 10% of the pre-moratorium referrals, our average file in inventory right now is about 11 months.

What's out there now is fvcking garbage, and there's not enough new referrals for the shiit properties to blend in.

You're right on the money that they're being pushed through auction.

They push them through auction because REO sellers can get away with more "as-is" sales that way.
Good info! Yeah I figured the foreclosure process with the moratorium + what banks may be offering as far as assistance... plus the soon to be enormous back log will stretch things out for some undetermined amount of time. The lenders will enter crisis mode soon enough IMO. Even with moratoriums lifting and bank assistance ending, they're still not getting paid on an ENORMOUS amount of debt.

As far as I can tell using real-estate as the only metric there is no path to avoid a meltdown. I get the idea of moratorium/bank assistance but it hinges on the economy recovering quickly so the housing market can stabilize... we're just not on that track and as I see it stretching out the time line is going to compound the damage when it hits. Rather than it being a slow decline with some ability for people to pivot in rentals/relocation/etc it is going to be a sudden disaster. The only thing I see making some sense is banks being REAL forgiving, allowing people to essentially refi back to a clean slate, or the feds stepping in to soften the blow.

It'll be bad though. I've taken basically EVERTHING out of the market minus a small amount to move in stocks and will be buying up property locally at the very bottom. This happening seem to be inevitable.

Tho, the local media frames the inflated housing market as "HOT" and it's so competitive right now buyers should be going all in/offer more than asking... Which, true... you need to be aggressive right now, but it isn't for the reasons people seem to think I'll probably be buying back a house I just sold for 1/2 what the recent buyer just paid a year ago
__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 04:20 PM   #959
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 38,020
Oh and that doesn't even account for commercial property... That is completely doomed... like... FVCKED. Again, nobody talks about this. They drive by a strip mall where every shop has gone belly up and think nothing of it beyond "those poor small business owners" Yeah well don't forget about the guy who owns that property and a bunch more like it, who's losing millions a month Or the massive office buildings where basically every business doing well right now realize they don't need 10ksq/ft of commercial space
__________________
berad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 04:28 PM   #960
MOIISKA
...
 
Join Date: Oct 1998
Posts: 216,640
The real-estate and mortgage market apocalypse is coming.
__________________
...
MOIISKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2012 Mustangworld.com