Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Old 08-31-2020, 07:50 AM   #1
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

stay safe. stay inside.

wear your mask

https://nbc25news.com/news/local/cdc...cal-conditions

CDC: 94% of Covid-19 deaths had underlying medical conditions

Old 08-31-2020, 09:14 AM   #2
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishkin View Post
wear your mask

Oh I just posted this in the covid thread I've yet to read it thoroughly tho.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:31 AM   #3
Darius
Black Stallion

Weíve known pre existing conditions were a major factor the entire time. Why is it funny now that they have broken that part of the data out?
Old 08-31-2020, 09:36 AM   #4
FearFactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius View Post
Weíve known pre existing conditions were a major factor the entire time. Why is it funny now that they have broken that part of the data out?
You're responding to a person who is literally a retard, and you're surprised retard continues to retard?
Old 08-31-2020, 09:44 AM   #5
BONESTOCK
:niglaugh:

Oh wait...so it's not as bad as the media says?
Old 08-31-2020, 10:11 AM   #6
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
pre existing conditions are a major factor in mortality rates for EVERYTHING If this is true, it sort of doesn't bode well for the media coverage/panic/etc is why it's disconcerting. If this is true wouldn't it make more sense to protect those who are high risk, vs shutting down the entire country and allowing it to devolve into mad max?
Old 08-31-2020, 10:14 AM   #7
BONESTOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
pre existing conditions are a major factor in mortality rates for EVERYTHING If this is true, it sort of doesn't bode well for the media coverage/panic/etc is why it's disconcerting. If this is true wouldn't it make more sense to protect those who are high risk, vs shutting down the entire country and allowing it to devolve into mad max?
This guy.....know's what up.
Old 08-31-2020, 10:16 AM   #8
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)

Quote:
jmlufkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 10:18 AM   #9
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

https://amgreatness.com/2020/08/31/n...-virus-itself/

New Study Shows COVID-19 Lockdowns 10 Times More Deadly Than Virus Itself

STAY SAFE ! ! ! !
Old 08-31-2020, 10:54 AM   #10
Darius
Black Stallion

Quote:
I agree. Media hyped it to the moon. Most of that hype was when there was a lot of unknowns. For now, theyíre simply asking us to wear masks. No? I donít have a problem wearing a mask and encourage others to do the same since it appears to be pretty contagious and does still pose a risk to others.

Weíre all getting fleeced
Old 08-31-2020, 11:02 AM   #11
beanbat

Quote:
Let me spell it out so that even a f@ggot like you can understand.

Global death rate due to covid: 3.4%

If 94% die due to being fvcked up already, that leaves 6% of the covid deaths being normies.

6% of 3.4% = 0.2%

Still think you need to shut the whole world down?
Old 08-31-2020, 11:06 AM   #12
Darius
Black Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post

I don’t recall ever stating that was what should be happening.

Edit: a lot of those pre existing conditions were manageable until covid came by the way. Diabetes for example.
Old 08-31-2020, 11:10 AM   #13
Cream Puff
Mod with Fox with Mods >*

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
Let me spell it out so that even a f@ggot like you can understand.

Global death rate due to covid: 3.4%

If 94% die due to being fvcked up already, that leaves 6% of the covid deaths being normies.

6% of 3.4% = 0.2%

boy I guess all these office precautions were worth it after-all.. maybe we should parachute out the window instead of taking the elevator to protect each other further

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky
She could be a serial killer, and I would still love her tenderly every night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkin
Everywhere I go, I leave a trail of super models that are bow-legged and bruised.
Cream Puff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 11:20 AM   #14
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
I agree. Media hyped it to the moon. Most of that hype was when there was a lot of unknowns. For now, theyíre simply asking us to wear masks. No? I donít have a problem wearing a mask and encourage others to do the same since it appears to be pretty contagious and does still pose a risk to others.

IDK... the statistics have always sort of been available but couldn't be confirmed as accurate so early on. We knew what we knew and the media easily dismissed it and chose to highlight the more grim components. As time goes on the severity of it seems to continue to dwindle. The numbers myself/bean/a few others cited in the very begging have actually shifted in OUR favor I don't mind the mask thing, I don't know about other states but the mask mandate is just the icing on the cake. They regularly shut down state parks, don't let you gather in groups of more than X, won't allow certain business to open at capacity, etc etc.

Just before covid I moved into my new house. It NEEDS new HVAC, I commissioned a total replacement. The state forced all the town offices to close, the state closed all of its permitting as well. So I've paid the deposit but the town/state won't issue the permits one of my best friends just as covid started bought this beautiful 60's GTO judge clone. Gets it home, plans to register it... yeah all the offices are closed The mask mandate is just a tiny aspect of the fvckery here in MA. It is completely unnecessary and the backlash 100% is going to be MUCH more severe than the virus itself... Case in point... I know zero people who straight up died of covid, but I know SEVERAL people who've killed themselves due to the collateral damage of the virus.

Old 08-31-2020, 11:26 AM   #15
Darius
Black Stallion

Quote:
IDK... the statistics have always sort of been available but couldn't be confirmed as accurate so early on. We knew what we knew and the media easily dismissed it and chose to highlight the more grim components. As time goes on the severity of it seems to continue to dwindle. The numbers myself/bean/a few others cited in the very begging have actually shifted in OUR favor I don't mind the mask thing, I don't know about other states but the mask mandate is just the icing on the cake. They regularly shut down state parks, don't let you gather in groups of more than X, won't allow certain business to open at capacity, etc etc.

Just before covid I moved into my new house. It NEEDS new HVAC, I commissioned a total replacement. The state forced all the town offices to close, the state closed all of its permitting as well. So I've paid the deposit but the town/state won't issue the permits one of my best friends just as covid started bought this beautiful 60's GTO judge clone. Gets it home, plans to register it... yeah all the offices are closed The mask mandate is just a tiny aspect of the fvckery here in MA. It is completely unnecessary and the backlash 100% is going to be MUCH more severe than the virus itself... Case in point... I know zero people who straight up died of covid, but I know SEVERAL people who've killed themselves due to the collateral damage of the virus.

I agree itís a total train wreck. Some leadership from Trump could have saved a lot of the fallout from the shutdowns instead of pinning governors against each other.

We can continue spinning the numbers to suit each otherís narratives but the bottom line is a lot of people got sick and a lot of people are now in a bad spot financially because of this shiit sick or not. I want to hit the undo button just like everybody else. So thatís why Iím willing to throw a mask on and do what I can to lessen the spread so we can all get back to normal.

The original post suggests wearing a mask is stupid because they took the same set of data and presented it differently. Also suggests anybody with a pre existing condition was going to die anyway. We all know that is simply not true.
Old 08-31-2020, 11:31 AM   #16
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
I agree itís a total train wreck. Some leadership from Trump could have saved a lot of the fallout from the shutdowns instead of pinning governors against each other.

We can continue spinning the numbers to suit each otherís narratives but the bottom line is a lot of people got sick and a lot of people are now in a bad spot financially because of this shiit sick or not. I want to hit the undo button just like everybody else. So thatís why Iím willing to throw a mask on and do what I can to lessen the spread so we can all get back to normal.

The original post suggests wearing a mask is stupid because they took the same set of data and presented it differently. Also suggests anybody with a pre existing condition was going to die anyway. We all know that is simply not true.
Right, I agree. I also do not care about the mask mandate. It is a law here and entirely out of respect for others I'll wear it. The second the social distancing and masks become optional I'll discontinue. Wearing a masks and the effectiveness isn't a hill I'll die on, I have my theories about it but in the end don't really give a shyt UNLESS they try to make it the new normal... in which case go fvck yourself
Old 08-31-2020, 01:07 PM   #17
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
I donít recall ever stating that was what should be happening.

Edit: a lot of those pre existing conditions were manageable until covid came by the way. Diabetes for example.
Before Covid, the cause of death on the death certificates for a lot of those cases would be what the preexisting condition was, like they do with the flu -if someone dies of heart attack with the flu, the cause of death is heart attack. If some dies of a heart attack with Covid, the cause of death is Covid.
That's a problem.

And people applaud it. They're excited about it. Their democracy is being torn away from them and they're standing on the sidelines cheering, with their pitchforks in hand.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 01:08 PM   #18
Mr Hollywood

Quote:

And people applaud it. They're excited about it. Their democracy is being torn away from them and they're standing on the sidelines cheering, with their pitchforks in hand.
Old 08-31-2020, 01:11 PM   #19
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONESTOCK View Post
This guy.....know's what up.
I thought you and Berad are tight, and you call him "this guy"? Berad likes to be called Big Mac Daddy, and we've already decided that everybody loves Berad.
So say "I love you, Big Mac Daddy."

Old 08-31-2020, 01:14 PM   #20
Mr Hollywood

Quote:

I knew that was coming.

Old 08-31-2020, 01:15 PM   #21
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
I thought you and Berad are tight, and you call him "this guy"? Berad likes to be called Big Mac Daddy, and we've already decided that everybody loves Berad.
Old 08-31-2020, 01:15 PM   #22
BONESTOCK

Quote:
Old 08-31-2020, 01:16 PM   #23
Mr Hollywood

Quote:

Old 08-31-2020, 01:17 PM   #24
CGSVT
Prepare to Qualify ...

Quote:

Ummmm. No. That is not all they are "simply" asking us to do. Not sure where you live but we are still shut down here in So Cal except for Walmart, Costco, Home Depot and weed shops. Oh, and nasty buses and subways, ride those all you want. No gyms, no haircuts, no churches. Oh, but want to riot in L.A.? Yeah, no problem.
Old 08-31-2020, 01:24 PM   #25
BONESTOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGSVT View Post
Ummmm. No. That is not all they are "simply" asking us to do. Not sure where you live but we are still shut down here in So Cal except for Walmart, Costco, Home Depot and weed shops. Oh, and nasty buses and subways, ride those all you want. No gyms, no haircuts, no churches. Oh, but want to riot in L.A.? Yeah, no problem.
It's so fvcking a$$ backwards!

I'm thankful that our mma/bjj school opened back up. Gotta wear the stupid masks but I'll imagine I'm just altitude training.
Old 08-31-2020, 01:34 PM   #26
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
To me that was one of the most disturbing aspects... we're in phase 3 of 4 now, so some business' were able to open assuming they can satisfy all the legal criteria and follow capacity guidelines... So what does that all mean here? From day one it was perfectly fine to spend all day in walmart looking at and buying whatever... but they forced the small business owners to close. Even now some of them don't have the layout/ability to satisfy mandated criteria and are still closed.

Good example, the small electronics store I go to for phone repair/accessories isn't allowed to open (assuming not enough room for the 6' distancing and lack of multiple entries/exits) but if I want to grab a new phone/cord/case/etc it isn't a problem to hitup bestbuy. BTW last time I was down that way, the small electronics store is for lease.

If I quickly want to run down to the local paint shop for a gallon of interior, nope... but it's perfectly fine to spend all day in homedepot. The fuq kinda broken ass retarded logic? and then the local gov is like "OUR UNEMPLOYMENT" YOU DID THAT FVCK FACES! YOU AND YOUR DUMB AS FVCK IDIOTIC LOGIC.
Old 08-31-2020, 01:37 PM   #27
BONESTOCK

Yup...it's so sad for the small business owners.
Old 08-31-2020, 01:49 PM   #28
beanbat

Quote:

So it's Trump's fault that your idiot governor and mayor destroyed new York?
Old 08-31-2020, 01:50 PM   #29
beanbat

Quote:
Don't forget that if you're black you don't need to wear a mask because racism and hurt feelings and such.
Old 08-31-2020, 01:54 PM   #30
Cream Puff
Mod with Fox with Mods >*

Quote:

so serious question, given that its an election year and orange man is a bad orange man.

What leadership examples exactly do you think trump could have displayed that would have got the liberal leaders of these cities or states would have accepted?

one example will suffice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky
She could be a serial killer, and I would still love her tenderly every night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkin
Everywhere I go, I leave a trail of super models that are bow-legged and bruised.
Cream Puff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 02:06 PM   #31
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONESTOCK View Post
Yup...it's so sad for the small business owners.
It really is... I see the places closed, I know people personally who took a chance on a biz, succeeded and by no fault of their own are essentially fvcked.
Old 08-31-2020, 02:11 PM   #32
Mr Hollywood

I think Edweiser63 died of corona.

Old 08-31-2020, 02:13 PM   #33
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
It really is... I see the places closed, I know people personally who took a chance on a biz, succeeded and by no fault of their own are essentially fvcked.
and a lot of the businesses covid didn't destroy, the "peaceful" protestors did, and anyone that tries to stop them is racist.

Old 08-31-2020, 02:23 PM   #34
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
and a lot of the businesses covid didn't destroy, the "peaceful" protestors did.
That is also true from what I've seen on the TV masheen, I don't have much experience with it here... For whatever reason they shut the violent BLM BS down rather quickly. What we do have here is white people in affluent communities protesting. I haven't seen a black protesting this stuff in weeks upon weeks. I drove through a very affluent town today, a good looking white women standing in the middle of a traffic circle with a display of BLM free standing posters. She's just standing there waving at people having a good ole time I pictured putting the rover in cactus mode and running her the fvck over.

Old 08-31-2020, 02:25 PM   #35
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
That is also true from what I've seen on the TV masheen, I don't have much experience with it here... For whatever reason they shut the violent BLM BS down rather quickly. What we do have here is white people in affluent communities protesting. I haven't seen a black protesting this stuff in weeks upon weeks. I drove through a very affluent town today, a good looking white women standing in the middle of a traffic circle with a display of BLM free standing posters. She's just standing there waving at people having a good ole time I pictured putting the rover in cactus mode and running her the fvck over.

cactus mode

Old 08-31-2020, 02:57 PM   #36
teCh0010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishkin View Post
wear your mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsVh...r7T2PgvktMhBQc
teCh0010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 03:28 PM   #37
BONESTOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by teCh0010 View Post
Yeah....so unhealthy people should be the ones locked down. Not the whole country.
Old 08-31-2020, 03:42 PM   #38
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by teCh0010 View Post
I didn't watch the video, because you're always wrestling with Mishkin, so it's probably something you found that confirms your bias.

If you have covid and die, Covid will be on the certificate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veLB...ature=youtu.be
The flu isn't counted that way, the CDC said it, and said it way before Covid was a thought. Google "cdc influenza death certificate"

Edit: You might have to set the search for before last year, or you'll be flooded with 1000s of pages of corona results.

Last edited by Mr Hollywood; 08-31-2020 at 03:45 PM.
Old 08-31-2020, 04:06 PM   #39
v6RIOT
kevins colon likes UPS

Quote:
I didn't watch the video, because you're always wrestling with Mishkin, so it's probably something you found that confirms your bias.

If you have covid and die, Covid will be on the certificate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veLB...ature=youtu.be
The flu isn't counted that way, the CDC said it, and said it way before Covid was a thought. Google "cdc influenza death certificate"

Edit: You might have to set the search for before last year, or you'll be flooded with 1000s of pages of corona results.
Thatís not how I or anyone I know fills out death certificate
v6RIOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 04:09 PM   #40
beanbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6RIOT View Post
Thatís not how I or anyone I know fills out death certificate
Yeah, but you're not a real doctor.