Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Old 11-23-2020, 07:53 PM   #881
ChrisB99

Quote:
Originally Posted by 347vert View Post
They didn't refuse it... They countered at 1.9T.. Pelosi is the sole reason for not accepting it. Because "Trump only wants his name on a check before the election".
The senate can make bills too homey, and they can send a modified bill that meets their 1.9T back to the house to vote on, create a record of a vote or no-vote, and not be the ones that got stuck with the ball in their hands at the buzzer.

Negotiating with a democrat controlled house to bring relief to their constituents was less important than squeezing in that SCOTUS nominee.

Trump probably would not have lost the election if he stepped up, showed some leadership, and compromised to get it done.

The same fat fvck who paid someone to write "The Art of the Deal" for him got outmaneuvered by Nancy Pelosi.
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 07:55 PM   #882
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
I both simultaneously get it, but still don't give a fvck about billionaires crying about how much they're being victimized with taxes.
Ahhhhhh. Fvck them, "they don't pay their fair share in taxes", because CNN told you that, right?
They subsidize you already. A billionaire contributes more in tax revenue each year than 1000 of you do in a life time. You're expendable. Thank god for the rich, we'd be in a world of hurt without them, regardless of what MSNBC and CNN tell you.

Quote:
It's kind of a rough ask, you're ok paying taxes to help those in need as long as they aren't black. I think you and beanbat need to get on the 2024 ticket, because his "solution" might be final enough to meet your goal.
I didn't suggest anything like that. I'm ok with helping people who need help, as long as they actually need help. I'm not ok with helping a woman who has a bunch of future democrat voting babies, because she gets paid more government cheese for more kids.

Quote:
I donate food regularly and volunteer/coordinate fundraisers for https://www.lightoflife.org/ Pittsburgh has a higher % of white homeless, so hopefully you approve.
I donate money too, and to something that would surprise you. But I'm not looking for your approval, like you are mine, so I'll keep it to myself.

And people applaud it. They're excited about it. Their democracy is being torn away from them and they're standing on the sidelines cheering, with their pitchforks in hand.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 08:00 PM   #883
347vert
werd

Quote:

Trump probably would not have lost the election if he stepped up, showed some leadership, and compromised to get it done.

The same fat fvck who paid someone to write "The Art of the Deal" for him got outmaneuvered by Nancy Pelosi.
ahhh.. You admit Pelosi turned down the 1.9T for the sole purpose of "out maneuvering Trump" and left the "poor hungry people" out in the cold for politics... Got it..
347vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 08:06 PM   #884
ChrisB99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
Ahhhhhh. Fvck them, "they don't pay their fair share in taxes", because CNN told you that, right?
They subsidize you already. A billionaire contributes more in tax revenue each year than 1000 of you do in a life time. You're expendable. Thank god for the rich, we'd be in a world of hurt without them, regardless of what MSNBC and CNN tell you.
I still don't give a fvck, taxing them 5% more isn't going to stifle the dream of anyone becoming a billionaire CEO in America.

Can you imagine adult Jeff Bezos using all his money to make a time machine, traveling back in time to kid Jeff Bezos, and saying "Don't do it, don't follow your dreams, one day you're going to be making billions, and the next you'll only make billions because Biden got elected in 2020 and raised your taxes 5%"

F off with that noise, if I have x amount of sympathy to give out in my lifetime, it's not going to highly taxed billionaires.

Quote:
I didn't suggest anything like that. I'm ok with helping people who need help, as long as they actually need help. I'm not ok with helping a woman who has a bunch of future democrat voting babies, because she gets paid more government cheese for more kids.
So you want the big government needed to regulate a system that provides help without being corrupt, you dirty fvckin lefty. You can't have it both ways, you either help no one, or have enough regulation to keep the system honest.

Quote:
I donate money too, and to something that would surprise you. But I'm not looking for your approval, like you are mine, so I'll keep it to myself.
<3

I dig the homeless charities though. They are the people I feel sorry for, not Jeff Bezos.
I'd have rather trump use an executive order to take money from veterans funds, and fund some homeless mental health programs than building a ridiculous wall. Or maybe now that Biden is going to be president, Mexico will finally pay for it?
Old 11-23-2020, 08:08 PM   #885
beanbat

Quote:

FWIW, I donate thousands of dollars each year to charity. I only do it because AZ refunds me 100% of it and I can use it as a federal deduction. If not for that, fvck charity and fvck the poor. If poor brownfaces want my money, they can send their women to suck it out of the end of my d1ck.
Old 11-23-2020, 08:09 PM   #886
ChrisB99

Quote:
ahhh.. You admit Pelosi turned down the 1.9T for the sole purpose of "out maneuvering Trump" and left the "poor hungry people" out in the cold for politics... Got it..
I don't know what really happened, or why, but it seems like it was win-win for Pelosi - Republicans lose face by compromising to the enemy, or Republicans lose votes because of their impotent response.

I'm not what you'd call a Pelosi supporter, I don't know that we've had a decent house speaker in my lifetime.
Old 11-23-2020, 08:16 PM   #887
ChrisB99

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
FWIW, I donate thousands of dollars each year to charity. I only do it because AZ refunds me 100% of it and I can use it as a federal deduction. If not for that, fvck charity and fvck the poor. If poor brownfaces want my money, they can send their women to suck it out of the end of my d1ck.
Start a charity to send abused kids to TJ for brown whores, get in on the action, and then get your deduction anyways.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/09/ameri...ntl/index.html

TJ's not slowing down for Covid

I'm sure there's a MW'er that can refer a few abused kids to get it started.
Old 11-23-2020, 08:20 PM   #888
347vert
werd

Quote:
I don't know what really happened, or why, but it seems like it was win-win for Pelosi - Republicans lose face by compromising to the enemy, or Republicans lose votes because of their impotent response.

I'm not what you'd call a Pelosi supporter, I don't know that we've had a decent house speaker in my lifetime.
it doesn't affect me but, it was obvious what she was doing... I was hoping Trump/Mnuchin would offer more than her/their 2.2T, just to watch her turn it down too. but, EVERYONE(even her supporters) have been pissed about her turning down the 1.9 while she tries to talk around it with "retroactive pay".. No way in hell will there be retroactive pay for people whose unemployment expires the day after xmas...
Old 11-23-2020, 08:22 PM   #889
Mr Hollywood

Quote:

Can you imagine adult Jeff Bezos using all his money to make a time machine, traveling back in time to kid Jeff Bezos, and saying "Don't do it, don't follow your dreams, one day you're going to be making billions, and the next you'll only make billions because Biden got elected in 2020 and raised your taxes 5%"
They should raise your taxes. You're the one who's expendable, and not contributing a usable amount. Can you imagine using a time machine to go back to the young ChrisB, and tell him he's going to pay 5% more in taxes, would he say fvck that noise, I'm not doing it?
What a rationalized, ridiculous argument.

Quote:
So you want the big government needed to regulate a system that provides help without being corrupt, you dirty fvckin lefty. You can't have it both ways, you either help no one, or have enough regulation to keep the system honest.
There are things that can be done. If you need government assistance, because you can't afford the child you irresponsibly created, then you get fixed so you don't become a professional welfare recipient. Is that dirty left thinking too?

And people applaud it. They're excited about it. Their democracy is being torn away from them and they're standing on the sidelines cheering, with their pitchforks in hand.

Last edited by Mr Hollywood; 11-23-2020 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-23-2020, 08:33 PM   #890
ChrisB99

Quote:
They should raise your taxes. You're the one who's expendable, and not contributing a usable amount. Can you imagine using a time machine to go back to the young ChrisB, and tell him he's going to pay 5% more in taxes, would he say fvck that noise, I'm not doing it?
I'm not sure you got the point of the time travel I'm proposing.

If I had to go back in time to tell myself to prepare for a 5% tax hike on my brokedick salary in 2020, my solution is to find ways to save, or make additional income to compensate.

5% more tax on someone worth $180b isn't landing on my radar of fvcks to give, never will .

I also don't know what the income threshold is for me to give a fvck.

Quote:
There are things that can be done. If you need government assistance, because you can't afford the child you irresponsibly created, then you get fixed so you don't become a professional welfare recipient. Is that dirty left thinking too?
I don't like permanently removing someone's ability to procreate because it gives them no chance to learn and better themselves.

We need a reversible means to sterlize those on government cheddar.
But again, we're talking about a big government with lots of regulations
Old 11-23-2020, 08:35 PM   #891
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
I'm not sure you got the point of the time travel I'm proposing.

If I had to go back in time to tell myself to prepare for a 5% tax hike on my brokedick salary in 2020, my solution is to find ways to save, or make additional income to compensate.

5% more tax on someone worth $180b isn't landing on my radar of fvcks to give, never will .

I also don't know what the income threshold is for me to give a fvck.

I don't like permanently removing someone's ability to procreate because it gives them no chance to learn and better themselves.

We need a reversible means to sterlize those on government cheddar.
But again, we're talking about a big government with lots of regulations
I'm tired of talking about it, so you win.

Old 11-23-2020, 08:39 PM   #892
ChrisB99

Quote:
it doesn't affect me but, it was obvious what she was doing... I was hoping Trump/Mnuchin would offer more than her/their 2.2T, just to watch her turn it down too. but, EVERYONE(even her supporters) have been pissed about her turning down the 1.9 while she tries to talk around it with "retroactive pay".. No way in hell will there be retroactive pay for people whose unemployment expires the day after xmas...
If it was her plan, it worked, because Trump lost, and the house kept its majority.

If they lose the house in 2022, Biden's getting impeached for something
Old 11-23-2020, 08:42 PM   #893
ChrisB99

Quote:
I'm tired of talking about it, so you win.
You're my favorite MWer.

When Joemala Barris legalizes weed, introduce UBI, expand welfare, and institute Sharia law at the direction of the Jews and Soros, and the new communist/China world order finally get here, I'll remember you as one of the "good ones"
Old 11-23-2020, 10:30 PM   #894
CGSVT
Prepare to Qualify ...

Quote:
https://appropriations.house.gov/sit....9.28.1753.pdf

Poor people need food, and money to pay rent because they lost their jobs, but some people will use the money on stupid things, it justifies the senate refusing to address the house bill in any way, because confirming a lifetime appointment is more important, but should only be prioritized when the president controls the senate, or we otherwise can try to blame the democrats.

1. I do not believe that ANY stimulus bill should be passed. I think the lockdowns should stop and the economy should be opened back up. 2. The Senate did address the house bill. Several versions of it. 3. The Senate could have easily confirmed ACB and passed a suitable bill. 4. Even Wolf Blitzer blamed the democrats.
Old 11-23-2020, 10:43 PM   #895
Alex
ET2(ss)

Quote:
TJ's not slowing down for Covid
everything in TJ is shut down, including adelitas
Old 11-23-2020, 11:26 PM   #896
347vert
werd

Quote:

Nah.... Biden won't make it that long. Pelosi didn't remind people about the 25th for Trump. Harris/Pelosi 2021.5
Old 11-24-2020, 04:07 AM   #897
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

Quote:
You're my favorite MWer.

When Joemala Barris legalizes weed, introduce UBI, expand welfare, and institute Sharia law at the direction of the Jews and Soros, and the new communist/China world order finally get here, I'll remember you as one of the "good ones"

is that supposed to be a joke?

she's on record saying she's going to legalize weed, and make prostitution legal.
Old 11-24-2020, 04:19 AM   #898
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

chrissb must think all this is just made up..

Muslims Demand Texas Mayor Surrender After She Attacked Shariah Court. Here’s Her Response

The group of Muslims who attempted to establish the first Islamic Sharia court inside the United States in the town of Irving, Texas just received a devastating blow thanks to the town’s mayor standing strong and not backing down.

Mayor Beth Van Duyne made a public Facebook post stating that she backs the new Texas law which prohibits any kind of foreign law from being practiced in the state of Texas.

After calls, threats and toddler-like demands to apologize from the Muslims who attempted to form the Sharia tribunal along with representatives from the Council on Islamic-American Relations, a known front for the Muslim Brotherhood, the mayor never once backed down.
Old 11-24-2020, 06:01 AM   #899
ChrisB99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishkin View Post
is that supposed to be a joke?

she's on record saying she's going to legalize weed, and make prostitution legal.
Neither of these 2 things are bad.
Old 11-24-2020, 06:03 AM   #900
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

Quote:
Neither of these 2 things are bad.
not saying they are
Old 11-24-2020, 07:56 AM   #901
Dutch

Quote:
If it was her plan, it worked, because Trump lost, and the house kept its majority.

Biden will no longer be president by early '23.
Old 11-24-2020, 12:38 PM   #902
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

went into a store today .. they had a tent outside with a guy in it handing out masks to people.

as me and my daughter were walking by he asked if we needed a mask. I said.. "no, we breathe freedom"
Old 11-24-2020, 07:01 PM   #903
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
You're my favorite MWer.

I know you're kidding, but I'm not into or against abortion, legalizing weed, Jews, Soros or any of that.
I only don't want my taxes going to support lazy people taking advantage of the welfare system. Tell me the ways that's bad?
Also, you keep suggesting that I'm racist. Let's be honest, we're only talking about black people, because that the only race I criticize, and I tell the truth about them. I don't hold any race to a lower standard of acceptable behavior. You do. It's you who is the white supremacist.

Last edited by Mr Hollywood; 11-24-2020 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-25-2020, 04:23 AM   #904
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

bidens newest plan:

$200 tax on high cap mags

$200 tax on each assault riffle.
Old 11-25-2020, 04:39 AM   #905
ChrisB99

Quote:
I know you're kidding, but I'm not into or against abortion, legalizing weed, Jews, Soros or any of that.
I only don't want my taxes going to support lazy people taking advantage of the welfare system. Tell me the ways that's bad?
Also, you keep suggesting that I'm racist. Let's be honest, we're only talking about black people, because that the only race I criticize, and I tell the truth about them. I don't hold any race to a lower standard of acceptable behavior. You do. It's you who is the white supremacist.
I'm not racist, you're racist. I get why people get pissed at those gaming the system. Do we lose more money annually to welfare fraud or corporate tax fraud?
Old 11-25-2020, 05:32 AM   #906
teCh0010

Quote:
The senate can make bills too homey, and they can send a modified bill that meets their 1.9T back to the house to vote on, create a record of a vote or no-vote, and not be the ones that got stuck with the ball in their hands at the buzzer.

Negotiating with a democrat controlled house to bring relief to their constituents was less important than squeezing in that SCOTUS nominee.

Trump wouldnít have lost the election if he had handed his Twitter account over to a PR person after he got in office, and not fired everyone around him who told him no.
teCh0010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 05:46 AM   #907
teCh0010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGSVT View Post
1. I do not believe that ANY stimulus bill should be passed. I think the lockdowns should stop and the economy should be opened back up. 2. The Senate did address the house bill. Several versions of it. 3. The Senate could have easily confirmed ACB and passed a suitable bill. 4. Even Wolf Blitzer blamed the democrats.
The lockdowns were to stop people from overwhelming the healthcare system.

With the current spike I think we are getting close in some areas to overwhelming he healthcare system.

Our death rate hasnít been that bad after the initial spike of the first wave. Thatís probably some combo of advancing treatment protocol and the most vulnerable already having died.

If we overwhelm the hospital system and run out of ICU beds, vents, etc thatís when we see Italy death rates. Hopefully vaccination can help with hospital staffing.

There is probably a smart way to keep most things open but still slow the spread (if people stop being mishkins about masks), but with the way it is peaking and the positivity rate it may take a two week stay at home to knock it down. We are seeing 25% positivity rate in tests where I live, which is worse than our spike in June.
Old 11-25-2020, 06:35 AM   #908
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teCh0010 View Post

With the current spike I think we are getting close in some areas to overwhelming he healthcare system.

Our death rate hasnít been that bad after the initial spike of the first wave. Thatís probably some combo of advancing treatment protocol and the most vulnerable already having died.

If we overwhelm the hospital system and run out of ICU beds, vents, etc thatís when we see Italy death rates. Hopefully vaccination can help with hospital staffing.

There is probably a smart way to keep most things open but still slow the spread (if people stop being mishkins about masks), but with the way it is peaking and the positivity rate it may take a two week stay at home to knock it down. We are seeing 25% positivity rate in tests where I live, which is worse than our spike in June.

lol. no one is even at the hospitals.
Old 11-25-2020, 06:53 AM   #909
teCh0010

Quote:
lol. no one is even at the hospitals.
You better go tell all these people that itís fine, no one is in the hospitals because Trump called it the fake China Virus.

Arizona -
https://tucson.com/news/local/tucson...9f2c2b600.html

New Mexico -
https://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/...lowed/5932749/

Michigan -
https://www.mlive.com/public-interes...s-deepens.html

Idaho -
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/...246841462.html

North Dakota -

https://www.grandforksherald.com/new...taffing-crisis

And plenty more out there where healthcare is getting pushed to the brink of their ICU capacity.
Old 11-25-2020, 06:53 AM   #910
ChrisB99

Quote:

I wouldn't spend too much time trying to convince anti-abortion people on MW about saving 1% (but probably more when not doing MW math) of lives over short term economics.

These are the same people that want to restrict abortion AND remove social safety nets from those who would have otherwise aborted their fetus. The same side that blames black people for crime and welfare fraud, but want to put more players into that arena.

These are also the same people that argue against social safety nets as socialism and that people be responsible and plan for circumstances that might go awry.

Neither side is innocent of hypocrisy, especially where it comes to BLM protests, but come on...This is kind of a big one.

If keeping businesses open is more important than Grandma living another year, I'm ok with it, but nobody's being honest about it.
Old 11-25-2020, 06:58 AM   #911
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

Quote:
You better go tell all these people that itís fine, no one is in the hospitals because Trump called it the fake China Virus.

Arizona -
https://tucson.com/news/local/tucson...9f2c2b600.html

New Mexico -
https://www.kob.com/new-mexico-news/...lowed/5932749/

Michigan -
https://www.mlive.com/public-interes...s-deepens.html

Idaho -
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/...246841462.html

North Dakota -

https://www.grandforksherald.com/new...taffing-crisis

And plenty more out there where healthcare is getting pushed to the brink of their ICU capacity.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...e-july-15.html
Old 11-25-2020, 07:14 AM   #912
teCh0010

Quote:
That is completely useless information, which you would realize if you had the slightest ability of original analytical thought. Sorry I donít have a screenshot of a random persons Twitter, since that seems to be the highest level of proof in your world.

Total hospital beds doesnít equal ICU capacity.
States are large and healthcare is regionalized, capacity in one place doesnít help in another.
That only tracks Covid patients, Iím just spitballing here but there are people in the hospital for other things and they arenít going to throw them in the street.

So should I believe the hospital systems who are sounding the alarm that this surge is causing a crisis of capacity, or your idiotic interpretation of fundamentally irrelevant data. Spoiler, Iím going to believe the hospitals over the stupidest person on here who is basically just a puppet vomiting out repeated And completely incorrect Qanon posts.
Old 11-25-2020, 07:19 AM   #913
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
I'm not racist, you're racist. I get why people get pissed at those gaming the system. Do we lose more money annually to welfare fraud or corporate tax fraud?
The world views a person being honest about race as racist, and a liberal who patronizes black people as not. You can hang your hat on that if you want, but I assure you black people hate you more than you think I hate them.
What have I said about black people that's not true?

Old 11-25-2020, 07:24 AM   #914
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
I wouldn't spend too much time trying to convince anti-abortion people on MW about saving 1% (but probably more when not doing MW math) of lives over short term economics.

These are the same people that want to restrict abortion AND remove social safety nets from those who would have otherwise aborted their fetus. The same side that blames black people for crime and welfare fraud, but want to put more players into that arena.

These are also the same people that argue against social safety nets as socialism and that people be responsible and plan for circumstances that might go awry.

Neither side is innocent of hypocrisy, especially where it comes to BLM protests, but come on...This is kind of a big one.

If keeping businesses open is more important than Grandma living another year, I'm ok with it, but nobody's being honest about it.
There are only a few anti abortion people on MW. LUCC, Muffins and Moose are the only ones I can think of.
Who specifically are you talking about with this post?

Old 11-25-2020, 08:00 AM   #915
beanbat

Quote:
How dumb are you, bro? Masks don't fvcking work. Pretty much everyone wears them and look for yourself at the infection rates. The only way to cull the spread is to stay home. Or you can sack up, act like a man, and stop being afraid of the sniffles.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:04 AM   #916
beanbat

Quote:
That is completely useless information, which you would realize if you had the slightest ability of original analytical thought. Sorry I donít have a screenshot of a random persons Twitter, since that seems to be the highest level of proof in your world.

States are large and healthcare is regionalized, capacity in one place doesnít help in another.
That only tracks Covid patients, Iím just spitballing here but there are people in the hospital for other things and they arenít going to throw them in the street.

So should I believe the hospital systems who are sounding the alarm that this surge is causing a crisis of capacity, or your idiotic interpretation of fundamentally irrelevant data. Spoiler, Iím going to believe the hospitals over the stupidest person on here who is basically just a puppet vomiting out repeated And completely incorrect Qanon posts.
Is that data as useless as the Arizona hospital link you posted from 5 months ago with the implication that it reflected current numbers?
Old 11-25-2020, 08:37 AM   #917
teCh0010

Quote:
Is that data as useless as the Arizona hospital link you posted from 5 months ago with the implication that it reflected current numbers?
https://www.azmirror.com/2020/11/23/...ave-none-left/

Grabbed the wrong one when I was copying and pasting
Old 11-25-2020, 08:42 AM   #918
MOIISKA

Quote:

Dood, give up, I did. I have data that would silence them, but why? They know more than I do and they've proven it many times the past 8 months...

All of my advanced degrees and at this point 18 years as a licensed medical (and science research) professional working for... USN, DHS, DVA, CDC and various hospital groups and pharmaceutical companies is moot. So, yea...
Old 11-25-2020, 08:59 AM   #919
LUCC
Titos Time!

Quote:
How dumb are you, bro? Masks don't fvcking work. Pretty much everyone wears them and look for yourself at the infection rates. The only way to cull the spread is to stay home. Or you can sack up, act like a man, and stop being afraid of the sniffles.
This, and infections waaaaay up in NJ with deaths way down when compared to the spring numbers.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:16 AM   #920
MOIISKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
This, and infections waaaaay up in NJ with deaths way down when compared to the spring numbers.
There are only so many old people and they can only die once, or twice, for a select few.

But, the issue is the dismissive attitude and bad habits.

We're one viral mutation away from an apocalypse. I said it here first. Should it happen, I'll bump that up and all of the crap that followed.

I expect it to start shortly.