Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Old 11-29-2020, 10:10 AM   #1041
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
You actually think you're some kind of badass or "real man" for harassing minimum wage employees and making their day harder.

If that wasn't the most pathetic thing I saw all week, you actually posted it on the internet bragging about it.

I didn't harass anyone. they were talking to me as I was walking out the door. I didn't make a scene. I didn't refuse to leave. I just said.. fine. I'll leave. then they started talking to me as I was walking. They agreed with me dumbass.

you're such a little ***** b!tch baby.. what a fvkcing little b!tch
Old 11-29-2020, 10:12 AM   #1042
Alex
ET2(ss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishkin View Post
uhh.. . yes the big get bigger when people ar FORCED to shop only them.

amazon.. walmart.. profits up 100% and more since covid. BILLIONS AND BILLIONS extra.

" DUR.. ITS NOT 2005 NO MORE.. WE GOTTA ORDER FROM AMAZON CUZ OUR MASTERS TELL US"

what a stupid fvcking thing to say
you're missing the point so hard right now

Old 11-29-2020, 10:12 AM   #1043
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

and heres the little puppy dog alex right up my a$$hole sniffing
Old 11-29-2020, 10:19 AM   #1044
beanbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB99 View Post
You actually think you're some kind of badass or "real man" for harassing minimum wage employees and making their day harder.

If that wasn't the most pathetic thing I saw all week, you actually posted it on the internet bragging about it.
He's more a man than you are, f@ggot.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:20 AM   #1045
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
and heres the little puppy dog alex right up my a$$hole sniffing
Alex is always sniffing Mishkin's a$shole. Alex is an habitual as$hole sniffer.

And people applaud it. They're excited about it. Their democracy is being torn away from them and they're standing on the sidelines cheering, with their pitchforks in hand.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 10:40 AM   #1046
ChrisB99

Quote:
I didn't harass anyone. they were talking to me as I was walking out the door. I didn't make a scene. I didn't refuse to leave. I just said.. fine. I'll leave. then they started talking to me as I was walking. They agreed with me dumbass.

And then everyone started slow clapping...
ChrisB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 11:04 AM   #1047
MOIISKA

Quote:
uhh.. . yes the big get bigger when people ar FORCED to shop only them.

amazon.. walmart.. profits up 100% and more since covid. BILLIONS AND BILLIONS extra.

" DUR.. ITS NOT 2005 NO MORE.. WE GOTTA ORDER FROM AMAZON CUZ OUR MASTERS TELL US"

what a stupid fvcking thing to say
I'm stating what is happening. I didn't invent it. I'm not implying you need to live by it. It's a logistics thing. Of course you don't get it, but whatever.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:07 AM   #1048
Alex
ET2(ss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
Alex is always sniffing Mishkin's a$shole. Alex is an habitual as$hole sniffer.
Do you and miskin take turns sucking each other off or do you guys 69
Old 11-29-2020, 11:12 AM   #1049
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Do you and miskin take turns sucking each other off or do you guys 69
That's a rude question, Sniffy Pooch.

And people applaud it. They're excited about it. Their democracy is being torn away from them and they're standing on the sidelines cheering, with their pitchforks in hand.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 11:42 AM   #1050
BONESTOCK
:niglaugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
Tropic... their old building is now a crazy person for profit church Your house will sell immediately is my guess.
Nice! Yeah...hopefully it sells with the quickness!
Old 11-29-2020, 01:27 PM   #1051
teCh0010

Quote:
I started my business working for the biggest privately owned exotic pet store in the state... I became the operator of the custom build department. The retail store was on the first floor, the second floor was all stock. For every one filter or tank in the store front, there would be a pallet of of them upstairs (some sitting for years). I told the owner time and time again (we should really just hire some retail pro to help us build an online presence. I even suggest things like tent sales to blow out old stock. He essentially equated my suggestions with voodoo... That was about 10 years ago and since then they've downsized their building twice and at this point look like they'll be out of business in a year or two

The sad thing is he OWNED the building, it was a massive commercial warehouse type situation, loading dock etc etc... Perfectly positioned to be an online powerhouse, he never did it. Painful to watch... Before I left they were talking about making me partner but I knew they'd just railroad any idea I had... It could have been quite the thing had he been open to pivoting the business 10 years ago.
Every time you talk about a fish store it makes me think of this :

https://youtu.be/BYqyWOT8ZI0?list=PL...LyKL83XAQ&t=35

I'll just take some sea snails and be on my way. A little lower...the ones on the bottom.
teCh0010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 02:24 PM   #1052
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by teCh0010 View Post
Every time you talk about a fish store it makes me think of this :

https://youtu.be/BYqyWOT8ZI0?list=PL...LyKL83XAQ&t=35

I'll just take some sea snails and be on my way. A little lower...the ones on the bottom.
I dated a hot girl that worked at a fish store for about a year she smoked weed and didn't really have any life skills or ambitions. I made her cry alot.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:34 PM   #1053
Alex
ET2(ss)

Quote:
I made her cry alot.
big man
Old 11-29-2020, 02:40 PM   #1054
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
big man
Not really... She'd do dumb shyt like make a mess with an arts and crafts project and then just leave it for weeks scattered in the living room. Destroy the kitchen to make some horrid meal and then not clean up... shyt like that. I'd be like "what the actual fvck is wrong with you?" on a regular basis ----> tears. She ended up marrying some dude in a band, lives in a ghetto area of ma and I'm sure they're both very happy being poor losers. I'd have already murdered her
Old 11-29-2020, 02:51 PM   #1055
FearFactor

Quote:

I'm sure they agreed because they're tired of arguing with uneducated rednecks trying to be about something.
Old 11-29-2020, 03:06 PM   #1056
MOIISKA

Quote:
Not really... She'd do dumb shyt like make a mess with an arts and crafts project and then just leave it for weeks scattered in the living room. Destroy the kitchen to make some horrid meal and then not clean up... shyt like that. I'd be like "what the actual fvck is wrong with you?" on a regular basis ----> tears. She ended up marrying some dude in a band, lives in a ghetto area of ma and I'm sure they're both very happy being poor losers. I'd have already murdered her
Okay Ben, killer
Old 11-29-2020, 03:09 PM   #1057
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOIISKA View Post
Okay Ben, killer
Old 11-29-2020, 05:08 PM   #1058
Rick051074

Wife and I had the rona... thankfully wasn't more than feeling crappy for a couple days. Wore masks as requested... wish they were magical like people seem to think. My opinion, **** is WAY overblown, however I do know someone that passed from it... and he was in his 40's, seemed healthy but you never know. Stay safe..
Old 11-30-2020, 03:34 AM   #1059
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

patriots.

https://therightscoop.com/autonomous...ome-stop-them/

‘AUTONOMOUS ZONE’: NY Pub REFUSES to close, DEFIES license by making drinks FREE, and DARES Cuomo, De Blasio to come stop them
Old 11-30-2020, 03:55 AM   #1060
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

never say a bad thing about THE vaccine.

you will get it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ropaganda.html

British Army's Information Warfare Unit will be deployed to tackle anti-vaccine propaganda ahead of jab rollout
Old 11-30-2020, 04:13 AM   #1061
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

“To all Americans, what we choose to do in this life should never be stopped by fear.” - @GenFlynn
Old 11-30-2020, 04:21 AM   #1062
Jay
Get off my lawn.

"Mishkin, shut the fuck up." - @MustangWorld
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 05:46 AM   #1063
BONESTOCK

Quote:
patriots.

https://therightscoop.com/autonomous...ome-stop-them/

ĎAUTONOMOUS ZONEí: NY Pub REFUSES to close, DEFIES license by making drinks FREE, and DARES Cuomo, De Blasio to come stop them
Fvck man!! Huge respect to these guys!
Old 11-30-2020, 05:46 AM   #1064
BONESTOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
never say a bad thing about the vaccine.

You will get it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ropaganda.html

british army's information warfare unit will be deployed to tackle anti-vaccine propaganda ahead of jab rollout

Old 11-30-2020, 06:56 AM   #1065
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
CNN Cancels Christmas; ďWe Just Canít Do It This YearĒ

ĎTis the season to ďstay home, mask upĒ
https://summit.news/2020/11/30/video...-it-this-year/
Old 11-30-2020, 07:33 AM   #1066
Alex
ET2(ss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Old 12-01-2020, 03:55 AM   #1067
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

Lockdown zealot Dr. Anthony Fauci was slammed this week for finally admitting that schools should have been open despite coronavirus restrictions, with critics charging that children have been subjected to eight months of hell for no good reason.

During a Sunday appearance on ABC’s “This Week”, Fauci stated that “The default position should be to try as best as possible, within reason, to keep the children in school, to get them back to school.”

“Close the bars and keep the schools open,” Dr. Anthony Fauci says, adding that while there is no solution that is “one size fits all,” the “best way to ensure the safety of the children in school is to get the community level of the spread low.” https://t.co/th9oAKhHYa pic.twitter.com/pDuTdQ0Vfp
— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) November 29, 2020

“If you look at the data, the spread among children and from children is not very big at all, not like one would have suspected. So let’s try to get the kids back,” Fauci said.

Senator Rand Paul, who has been consistently pushing for an explanation as to why schools were closed without any scientific backing said that Fauci “owes [an apology] to every single parent and school-age child in America.”

Referring to Fauci’s admission, Paul said “I told him this multiple times this summer.”

I told him this multiple times this summer. https://t.co/LspBtxtU6D
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) November 29, 2020

Tucker Carlson took Fauci to task Monday, noting that “the country’s public health establishment has tortured your children for eight months for no apparent reason.”

“The authorities have admitted it,” Carlson urged, adding that “the most amazing part — and this really is the headline of the story — is that they knew they were wrong when they did it. But they kept lying about it even as American children began to kill themselves.”

“Why is this just now occurring to Tony Fauci?” Tucker asked, adding “Isn’t this Fauci’s entire job to, quote, ‘look at the data?’ Yes, it is. And, yet, somehow he never thought to do that.”
Old 12-01-2020, 03:56 AM   #1068
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

is it a conspiracy theory? PIZZAGATE??

https://video.parler.com/KV/k3/KVk32A0qvFLI.mp4
Old 12-01-2020, 04:21 AM   #1069
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

Rumble — In this exclusive film, former Pfizer Vice President Dr Mike Yeadon discusses his thoughts as to why the lockdown was a mistake, and why the government strategies to manage the pandemic are only making things worse.

Almost all Covid-19 tests produce positive fakes, "warns Dr. Yeadon

https://rumble.com/vbg80e-there-is-n...6fm3v&mc=8zvzz
Old 12-01-2020, 05:02 AM   #1070
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
Rumble ó In this exclusive film, former Pfizer Vice President Dr Mike Yeadon discusses his thoughts as to why the lockdown was a mistake, and why the government strategies to manage the pandemic are only making things worse.

Almost all Covid-19 tests produce positive fakes, "warns Dr. Yeadon

https://rumble.com/vbg80e-there-is-n...6fm3v&mc=8zvzz
A doctor customer of mine is fully convinced the masks do almost nothing aside from blocking your coughing/sneezing garbage out of your face. He said "smoke/corona particle size overlap in a range... Blow smoke through a mask and see what happens." Which during the weekend I tested with a friend (smoker) for a laugh. He wears one of those gator shyts, like a neck band and can pull over your face... The smoke goes right through that with almost zero interruption. I gave him one of my surgical masks, it was mostly inhibited from blowing straight out through the mask, but it was just a cloud shooting out from all directions around the mask. If that's true and if you are/know a smoker, test that out because it is pretty interesting visual
Old 12-01-2020, 05:22 AM   #1071
teCh0010

Quote:
A doctor customer of mine is fully convinced the masks do almost nothing aside from blocking your coughing/sneezing garbage out of your face. He said "smoke/corona particle size overlap in a range... Blow smoke through a mask and see what happens." Which during the weekend I tested with a friend (smoker) for a laugh. He wears one of those gator shyts, like a neck band and can pull over your face... The smoke goes right through that with almost zero interruption. I gave him one of my surgical masks, it was mostly inhibited from blowing straight out through the mask, but it was just a cloud shooting out from all directions around the mask. If that's true and if you are/know a smoker, test that out because it is pretty interesting visual
Duke did a study on the various masks in use, the single layer gaiters are useless.

Surgical masks are the best non N95, and multi layer tight weave cloth is the next.

The purpose of the mask is source control, reduce the distanced traveled by droplets when you cough. The virus is small, but it typically gets a ride on respiratory droplets of various sizes, the masks cut way down on the distance that respiratory droplets travel.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:59 AM   #1072
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
Duke did a study on the various masks in use, the single layer gaiters are useless.

Surgical masks are the best non N95, and multi layer tight weave cloth is the next.

The purpose of the mask is source control, reduce the distanced traveled by droplets when you cough. The virus is small, but it typically gets a ride on respiratory droplets of various sizes, the masks cut way down on the distance that respiratory droplets travel.
I get the fundamentals of it, but I didn't go do medical school... I'm only posting what a doctor told me. All I can do to make sense of things for myself is look at statistics.

Old 12-01-2020, 06:36 AM   #1073
beanbat

Quote:

Nice repetition of magical mask theory, fvck d1ck. Can you now explain to me why infections in the EU and USA are higher now than ever, despite widespread use of magical mask thinking?
Old 12-01-2020, 06:49 AM   #1074
teCh0010

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
Nice repetition of magical mask theory, fvck d1ck. Can you now explain to me why infections in the EU and USA are higher now than ever, despite widespread use of magical mask thinking?
Mishkinís. Mask use as source control takes high adoption rates and wearing the masks correctly. When no one is looking he is licking all the cans at the grocery store.

Also, just because rates have gone up, doesnít mean thatís where they would be if nothing was done. You canít assume masks didnít impact the rate without a control where they werenít used.

Japan rates are very low with limited lockdown and very high rates of proper mask usage.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:48 AM   #1075
Darius
Black Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
Layers of other variables such as opening everything back up. Proper masks help if used properly.

What point are you trying to drive home at this point?
Old 12-01-2020, 08:10 AM   #1076
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius View Post
Layers of other variables such as opening everything back up. Proper masks help if used properly.
This is the normal time of year people die off more rapidly, the death rate ticked up slightly, that isn't surprising. The infection rate has skyrocketed because of testing. That is literally the only reason!

Governor "we're expecting a major spike after thanksgiving"
Governor "We've opened up test sights, you can't travel or do anything without a test... you don't want to kill grandma do you?"

Governor "as expected infections are through the roof, more shut down' imminent
Some guy in the crowd: "how many people died?
Governor "I don't have that here in front of me, next question"
Old 12-01-2020, 08:17 AM   #1077
LUCC
Titos Time!

Quote:
This is the normal time of year people die off more rapidly, the death rate ticked up slightly, that isn't surprising. The infection rate has skyrocketed because of testing. That is literally the only reason!

Governor "we're expecting a major spike after thanksgiving"
Governor "We've opened up test sights, you can't travel or do anything without a test... you don't want to kill grandma do you?"

Governor "as expected infections are through the roof, more shut down' imminent
Some guy in the crowd: "how many people died?
Governor "I don't have that here in front of me, next question"

It's a 'thing' now to get tested even if you have no reason to get tested.

I'll get tested if my job requires me to do so or if I am laying in a hospital bed.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:49 AM   #1078
berad001
VERY GOOD FRIEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
It's a 'thing' now to get tested even if you have no reason to get tested.

I'll get tested if my job requires me to do so or if I am laying in a hospital bed.
Yes it is... There is one I drive by in the TJX home office parking lot. Mind you this is a massive parking lot, 3 times a home depot? And it was completely packed in cue lines all the way back down the streets at the various entrances. This was leading up to t-day daily for a couple of weeks. It must have been hours to get through that. So if you're sick and actually need a test, you've got to contend with people getting tested for personal reasons, like signaling to everyone they're doing their part

post turkey day positive test as well as test frequency are surging back down, the death rate stays the same though. People still don't get it with their mental gymnastics over mask wearing, social distancing and obeying these asinine mandates
Old 12-01-2020, 09:53 AM   #1079
Darius
Black Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post

I'll

my

me

I

Hereís the real story
Old 12-01-2020, 10:08 AM   #1080
Darius
Black Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius View Post
Hereís the real story
Same reason your marriage failed too Iím sure.