Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > Technical Discussion > 2005+ Mustang

Old 05-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
SuperDave2

MRT Rear Window Louver Installation

I just ordered and recieved a set of MRT aluminum Window Louvers for the back glass of my GT. I'm wondering if there is anything I should know before attempting my installation. Any tips or advice?

What's really got me stymied at the moment is putting the brackets on the glass at the top where the louver will hinge. I've got the template and all, although I'm not sure where the outside brackets should attach. I presume I should have the louver itself in place before putting those in place?

There are also a couple of small metal clips that are used for the lower latches, but I'm not sure how they're supposed to attach, either. Anyone got any good pics?

Also, have any of you tested these louvers "at speed"? I'm no speed demon any more, but occasionally I do like to kick it up to around 120-140, but I don't want these things to fly off. How well do they hold up?
2009 Mustang GT, Torch Red, Charcoal Leather Int., Racing Stripes, 18" Bullitts, Flowmasters, CDC Shaker, CDC Sequential Tail Lights, Silverhorse Racing Honeycomb, Hurst Shift Knob, MRT Rear Window Louvers. Some day: Black Billet grille and side scoops.
SuperDave2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #2
2kanchoo
Dumb Fvck Canuck

I wish I could help ya but I've got zero knowledge about those louvers. You're best bet would be to search/make a thread at s197forum.com good chance someone there has them or knows someone that does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kanchoo
Yes jcalvert86, you posted a great picture of your girls bangin, tlts and then went on to say her approximate height and weight. Beanbat disagreed with your guess on the weight. Therefore you are a serial liar and degenerate human being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS6 Molester
one time i had a dirty fantasy and didnt wash it out after a couple uses to fullfill my dirty whore fantasy and it burned afterwards when i peeded. i got the real life feeling
2kanchoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:19 PM   #3
2kanchoo
Dumb Fvck Canuck

Doesn't give me the option to edit thread. wtf is this gay shlt?

I wish I could help ya but I've got zero knowledge about those louvers. You're best bet would be to search/make a thread at s197forum.com good chance someone there has them or knows someone that does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kanchoo
Yes jcalvert86, you posted a great picture of your girls bangin, tlts and then went on to say her approximate height and weight. Beanbat disagreed with your guess on the weight. Therefore you are a serial liar and degenerate human being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS6 Molester
one time i had a dirty fantasy and didnt wash it out after a couple uses to fullfill my dirty whore fantasy and it burned afterwards when i peeded. i got the real life feeling
2kanchoo is offline   Reply With Quote