Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2017, 03:35 PM   #281
berad001
I will rule you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 30,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by FWP! View Post
* and cars, right?

It's never been as bad as when or orange leader got his dumb ass elected.
Name another time people were trying to kill each other at these marches/rallies.
U serious?

Google "american history" and I'm sure you'll get hits dating back to the Pilgrims where marches/rallies ended a lot worse than they do now

All things considered this is a pretty sweet time in history to be an American.
__________________
berad001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 03:58 PM   #282
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Posts: 25,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
Democrats have been assaulting anyone who looks like they support Trump since Trump was elected. You thought the white nationalists weren't expecting and planning to be assaulted and having to defend themselves?

It's going to end up in gun fights at these events, and it's all your fault, FWP.
Democrats get paid to be violent at Trump events and this fruit loop is upset that the right groups plan for them to be violent?
MooseGT35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 04:01 PM   #283
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Posts: 25,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by FWP! View Post
* and cars, right?

It's never been as bad as when or orange leader got his dumb ass elected.
Name another time people were trying to kill each other at these marches/rallies.


Are you this dumb in real life?
MooseGT35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 04:56 PM   #284
FWP!
photog
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 16,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
U serious?

Google "american history" and I'm sure you'll get hits dating back to the Pilgrims where marches/rallies ended a lot worse than they do now

All things considered this is a pretty sweet time in history to be an American.
Hasn't happened any time lately that I can remember, I guess is what I should have said. Obama/Bush/Clinton/Bush/Reagan, I can't remember any deaths at political rallies. Could be wrong though.
__________________
2017 SS 1LE
FWP! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 04:57 PM   #285
FWP!
photog
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 16,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseGT35 View Post


Are you this dumb in real life?
__________________
2017 SS 1LE
FWP! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:00 PM   #286
FWP!
photog
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 16,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
Yeah, and cars too.
See what your people have caused by assaulting people for the last 10 months?
Wait what?
__________________
2017 SS 1LE
FWP! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:10 PM   #287
Mishkin
1%
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: 3rd world
Posts: 27,635
we literally have a utopia life right now. people are so bored and satisfied they have to seek out problems.
__________________
Support farmers - Eat Beef and American Lamb
Mishkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:13 PM   #288
devil
sir yes sir
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 20 Miles behind enemy lines
Posts: 6,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishkin View Post
we literally have a utopia life right now. people are so bored and satisfied they have to seek out problems.

devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:14 PM   #289
berad001
I will rule you!
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Boston
Posts: 30,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by FWP! View Post
Hasn't happened any time lately that I can remember, I guess is what I should have said. Obama/Bush/Clinton/Bush/Reagan, I can't remember any deaths at political rallies. Could be wrong though.
Dude ppl burn down cities over sporting events. Pretty sure it has more to do with morons tearing down historically significant monuments and the media than it does with trump.
__________________
berad001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 06:18 PM   #290
BlackVenom96
wants his 16k posts back.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sac/Dublin, CA
Posts: 24,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by FWP! View Post
* and cars, right?

It's never been as bad as when or orange leader got his dumb ass elected.
Name another time people were trying to kill each other at these marches/rallies.
California State Capitol, June 2016. 9 people were stabbed by Antifa counter-protestors at a permitted event hosted by a Neo-Nazi group.
__________________
MWGC #4006
BlackVenom96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2012 Mustangworld.com