Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > Classified Ads > Cars

Old 06-21-2015, 03:46 PM   #1
Burgerdude

1992 LX Notchback

1992 LX 5.0 Notchback World Class T5, Spec 3+, Steeda Tri-Ax, McCloud blowproof bell housing,
Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads, Anderson Ford Motorsports N-412 Cam, BBK 1 5/8 longtubes, BBK catless X pipe, Flowmaster catback, Ported Cobra Intake, 70mm TB, 75mm Pro-M MAF, 24lb inj./ walbro 255lph, FMS Trac-Loc, 31 Spline Mosers, 3.55s, Lakewood lowers, 04 Cobra 5 Lug, OEM 17x9s, 04 Cobra Front Brakes, H&R springs, Strange S/S shocks, QA1 K member, Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates, Mark Fan with dual control (manual & temp switch), Biondo line lock and braided front lines. Autometer Sportcomp tach, oil, water, Carbon fiber fuel pressure, Cervini's 3" cowl, Maximum Motorsports Subframe connectors. MSD 6AL, TFI Coil, Automotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator....

I have had this car for easily the past 10 years, I built it up from stock and AOD. It is a very well built car but with a few flaws 1. Needs tires, age alone the tires need to be replaced, I cruise around town fine but I wouldn't trust a long trip. 2. Needs a tune, easy through Tweeker 3. Needs a good paint guy, it is primer gray right now, the plan was to bring it back to its original color of Deep Jewel Green 4. Located in Bend, OR - my future plans do not include this car nor this continent, picking up this car and bringing her back is the best plan. Please PM me with any questions, This with help fund my future plans to move to further explore my career and family endeavors. Thank you very much - I have video of the car but very few pics right now, i will do my best to pull it out in the next day or 2 to get proper pictures - I am very busy with work and current expanding brewery here in Oregon.
Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads, AFM N-412 Cam, Ported Cobra w/spacer, 70mm TB, 75mm Pro-M MAF, 24lb inj. Track-Lock rear with 31 spline Moser axles, 3.55 gears w/ upper and lower control arms, H&R Springs, KYB AGX, QA1 Tubular K-member, MM CC plates, MM solid mounts.[AND NO PAINT]
Burgerdude is offline   Reply With Quote