Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Old 08-03-2020, 04:00 PM   #81
Stalkerfiveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edweiser63 View Post
The problem with your first point is that Trump destroyed the record for votes for an uncontested re-election in the primaries. There was zero reason for people to come out of the woodwork to vote for him but they did anyway.

The problem with your second point is that the notion that "Biden appeals to the centrists/moderates" is bs that will only go so far no matter how much the media tries desperately to keep it. Right now the mainstream of the party is pro-Antifa, pro-Marxist. Why? Because hey are not coming out against the riots and destruction. Did you see Biden's "condemnation of rioters" it was a complete joke.

Trump's platform is certainly more centrist than Biden.
So, Me being wrong = Trump re-election?

I'm good with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I'd take the chick with a c0ck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
Fvck yeah I suck a mean dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
Before it's asked "Mr Hollywood, what are you hitting?". I like cross eyed dwarfs that have down syndrome.
Stalkerfiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:10 PM   #82
Edweiser63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkerfiveo View Post
So, Me being wrong = Trump re-election?

I'm good with it.
Nope. I have no idea if Trump will win because of reasons I stated earlier. Trump is a moron that likes to tweet idiotic sh1t and if he just kept his mouth shut he would annihilate Biden...he does however have a sh1tload of enthusiasm behind him. You saw his rallies prior to WuFlu he was breaking venue records set by some of the biggest musical acts.

Trump's policies are damn near the best of any President in the last 100 years but he turns off a large part of the middle with his comments.
Edweiser63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:31 PM   #83
Kevins89notch5.0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkerfiveo View Post
I also agree elections are won on two main factors: turnout and votes in the middle. Neither of these candidates inspire turnout. But one definitely appeals to centrists/moderates far more than the other.
But I'll say that Trump will inspire democrat turnout. I think the anti-Trump numbers will be higher than the anti-Hillary numbers. If Biden can just stop sniffing kids, and stay in hiding, he had like a 50% shot at this.

MWRPR#003 (Mustangworld Ron Paul Revolution)
Kevins89notch5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:49 PM   #84
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevins89notch5.0 View Post
But I'll say that Trump will inspire democrat turnout. I think the anti-Trump numbers will be higher than the anti-Hillary numbers. If Biden can just stop sniffing kids, and stay in hiding, he had like a 50% shot at this.
Don't worry about that shit, dude. The same activist MSM that made you a snowflake will protect that racist weasel at every turn.
I watched his recent press conference and there wasn't a single mention of his accuser or him comparing forced school busing to sending white kids to the jungle. I haven't seen such softballs thrown since that racist nig was president.

And people applaud it. They're excited about it. Their democracy is being torn away from them and they're standing on the sidelines cheering, with their pitchforks in hand.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:57 PM   #85
MOIISKA

I think the only person that can beat Trump is . He just saved Florida.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:58 PM   #86
347vert
werd

Quote:
Stop sniffing kids and stay in hiding (so Trump doesn't face fvck him during the debates) and this is a person you want to run your country....
347vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:11 PM   #87
Kevins89notch5.0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 347vert View Post
Stop sniffing kids and stay in hiding (so Trump doesn't face fvck him during the debates) and this is a person you want to run your country....
Where did I ever say I support Biden? This is the problem with online politics. People can't read and just make random assumptions. Point out a flaw of Trump and you're a "liberal parasite" but point out a flaw of Biden and folks say you're a "racist nazi."

Old 08-03-2020, 05:15 PM   #88
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
I’ll say it again... voting for Biden is completely insane. When you talk to a Biden supporter and ask them “muthuh fvck wut da faq?” they’re completely delusional and pretend the guy isn’t in cognitive decline/denial. They also can’t really tell you anything the guy is about. I go out of my way to listen to everything he says and it is just a confusing train wreck. The “you ain’t black” and talking about kids rubbing his legs and sitting on his lap “and I love when kids sit on my lap” are a tie for the most ridiculous **** I’ve heard.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:42 PM   #89
Kevins89notch5.0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad001 View Post
I’ll say it again... voting for Biden is completely insane. When you talk to a Biden supporter and ask them “muthuh fvck wut da faq?” they’re completely delusional and pretend the guy isn’t in cognitive decline/denial. They also can’t really tell you anything the guy is about. I go out of my way to listen to everything he says and it is just a confusing train wreck. The “you ain’t black” and talking about kids rubbing his legs and sitting on his lap “and I love when kids sit on my lap” are a tie for the most ridiculous **** I’ve heard.
But you're actually looking into things. A LOT of people vote on single items. It could be abortion, gun laws, immigration, etc. That's it.

Old 08-03-2020, 05:55 PM   #90
Edweiser63

Quote:
I've only seen two Biden 2020 signs so far in SoCal. Even in the ultra hardcore liberal neighborhoods you just don't see them. I remember the huge amount of "I'm with her" signs and stickers back in 2016.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:58 PM   #91
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
But you're actually looking into things. A LOT of people vote on single items. It could be abortion, gun laws, immigration, etc. That's it.
That is a fair point. Even if there is some stance of his a voter appreciates the fact he can barely speak seems like a big problem... at least to me I’m really hoping there is going to be a debate. There is zero reason that shouldn’t happen.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:02 PM   #92
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
I've only seen two Biden 2020 signs so far in SoCal. Even in the ultra hardcore liberal neighborhoods you just don't see them. I remember the huge amount of "I'm with her" signs and stickers back in 2016.
They’re everywhere around here.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:05 PM   #93
Edweiser63

Quote:
Don't worry about that shit, dude. The same activist MSM that made you a snowflake will protect that racist weasel at every turn.
I watched his recent press conference and there wasn't a single mention of his accuser or him comparing forced school busing to sending white kids to the jungle. I haven't seen such softballs thrown since that racist nig was president.
Oh they softball the hell out of Biden. If any "reporter" asks him anything remotely controversial he gets into a rage blackout and snaps. It's going to get to the point where they need to treat Biden like Mr. Ed and just put peanut butter on his gums and have someone do voice over work every time he's on camera.

Whereas with Trump they ask idiotic things like "Why do black people still die by police in the U.S.?"
Old 08-03-2020, 06:06 PM   #94
Edweiser63

Quote:
They’re everywhere around here.

I actively go looking for them....hell I still see Bernie 2020 signs and stickers.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:07 PM   #95
Edweiser63

Quote:
. There is zero reason that shouldn’t happen.
I can think of one.

If you want Biden to win.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:09 PM   #96
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
Oh they softball the hell out of Biden. If any "reporter" asks him anything remotely controversial he gets into a rage blackout and snaps. It's going to get to the point where they need to treat Biden like Mr. Ed and just put peanut butter on his gums and have someone do voice over work every time he's on camera.

Whereas with Trump they ask idiotic things like "Why do black people still die by police in the U.S.?"
Yep... Biden goes into a blind rage throwing frail elderly shoulder punches and yammering nonsense. Trump on the other hand “what a stupid question” which imo is the appropriate response
Old 08-03-2020, 06:12 PM   #97
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
The way I view the political parties are Republicans want to maintain/better our place in the world economy, so we can actually afford to do stuff, like taking care of the unemployed and slackers.
Democrats don't give a flip about the economy, they want to take from people who work their asses off, to give to the lazy and the flunkies.
The top 1% of the US pays 40% of all tax revenue. How much more do you begging peasants want to squeeze before the 1% find countries that appreciate their contribution?

And people applaud it. They're excited about it. Their democracy is being torn away from them and they're standing on the sidelines cheering, with their pitchforks in hand.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:13 PM   #98
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
I can think of one.

If you want Biden to win.
Exactly, which is bullshyt. Technically I don’t think there needs an excuse, it’s a customary thing. He could just refuse. What a terrible candidate
Old 08-03-2020, 06:26 PM   #99
Dutch

Do not be overconfident and do not discount the polls. I learned my lesson in 1992 when I was sure it was impossible we would elect the idiot, crooked governor of Arkansas. Yes, the polls got it wrong in 2016, but only barely. Someone really needs to take away Trump's twitter access or get him to STFU for five minutes. He also needs a better message than fear and law and order.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:32 PM   #100
Edweiser63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Do not be overconfident and do not discount the polls. I learned my lesson in 1992 when I was sure it was impossible we would elect the idiot, crooked governor of Arkansas. Yes, the polls got it wrong in 2016, but only barely. Someone really needs to take away Trump's twitter access or get him to STFU for five minutes. He also needs a better message than fear and law and order.
Ross Perot really cost Bush Sr. the election. IMO.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:38 PM   #101
347vert
werd

Quote:
Where did I ever say I support Biden? This is the problem with online politics. People can't read and just make random assumptions. Point out a flaw of Trump and you're a "liberal parasite" but point out a flaw of Biden and folks say you're a "racist nazi."
Look,man...if you're going to continue being sensible,that's going to mess with my jokes..let's find a middle ground .

Last edited by 347vert; 08-03-2020 at 06:40 PM.
347vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 06:50 PM   #102
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Look,man...if you're going to continue being sensible,that's going to mess with my jokes..let's find a middle ground .
Don't let that guy fool you with his pretending to be objective. He hates Trump and will vote for anyone that's his challenger, including that train wreck, Joe Biden.

Old 08-03-2020, 06:55 PM   #103
Mr Hollywood

Kevin would suck on Joe Biden's straight blond hair having balls if he thought it would keep Trump from being reelected.

Old 08-03-2020, 07:13 PM   #104
Mr Hollywood

Old 08-03-2020, 07:14 PM   #105
Kevins89notch5.0
Banned

Quote:
Don't let that guy fool you with his pretending to be objective. He hates Trump and will vote for anyone that's his challenger, including that train wreck, Joe Biden.
Childish insults and you're wrong. Classy.

Old 08-03-2020, 07:15 PM   #106
Kevins89notch5.0
Banned

Quote:
Kevin would suck on Joe Biden's straight blond hair having balls if he thought it would keep Trump from being reelected.
Let me repeat it, since you seemed to have missed it.

This is the problem with online politics. People can't read and just make random assumptions. Point out a flaw of Trump and you're a "liberal parasite" but point out a flaw of Biden and folks say you're a "racist nazi."

Old 08-03-2020, 07:22 PM   #107
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Let me repeat it, since you seemed to have missed it.

This is the problem with online politics. People can't read and just make random assumptions. Point out a flaw of Trump and you're a "liberal parasite" but point out a flaw of Biden and folks say you're a "racist nazi."
You've posted your anti Trump stuff on MW before, idiot -I'm not going by your posts in this topic. You hate the man and will vote for anyone but him. You can lie to me, but don't lie to yourself.

Old 08-03-2020, 07:25 PM   #108
Kevins89notch5.0
Banned

Quote:
You've posted your anti Trump stuff on MW before, idiot -I'm not going by your posts in this topic. You hate the man and will vote for anyone but him. You can lie to me, but don't lie to yourself.
I have like 25 posts in the last 5 years but you magically recall me bashing Trump. Ok...sure.

Old 08-03-2020, 07:31 PM   #109
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
I have like 25 posts in the last 5 years but you magically recall me bashing Trump. Ok...sure.
So, I'm wrong? You like Trump?

Old 08-03-2020, 07:40 PM   #110
beanbat

Quote:
Childish insults and you're wrong. Classy.
Do you still work at Disneyland, f@ggot?
Old 08-03-2020, 07:41 PM   #111
Mr Hollywood

Cat got your tongue, Kevin? Saying you like Trump is a lie not even you can tell, huh?

This reminds me of when Ducky came in trying to pretend he's neutral, saying "I'm not really into politics, but why doesn't Trump just participate in the investigation (witch hunt) against him if he's not lying?"
Then we find out that Ducky hates Trump so much that he should be on a secret service watch list.

Old 08-03-2020, 07:48 PM   #112
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
Do you still work at Disneyland, f@ggot?
He use to be a waitress.
See all the shit I remember, Kevin?

Old 08-03-2020, 07:49 PM   #113
Kevins89notch5.0
Banned

Quote:
So, I'm wrong? You like Trump?
He's the lesser of two evils. He has a good business sense. What has Biden ever done? Played VP for a couple years after 40 years of voting himself raises in the senate.

Old 08-04-2020, 01:48 AM   #114
Jay
Get off my lawn.

Did anyone see that video of Biden being escorted out of a building like a toddler by his handlers? They literally had him by the arm and Biden looked so happy but you could tell he had absolutely no idea what was going on. Whenever he stopped, and if it even LOOKED like he was about to start talking with someone, they basically ushered him on saying "come on, time to go, come on..."
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 03:16 AM   #115
Mishkin
Admďnistrator

Quote:
Cat got your tongue, Kevin? Saying you like Trump is a lie not even you can tell, huh?

This reminds me of when Ducky came in trying to pretend he's neutral, saying "I'm not really into politics, but why doesn't Trump just participate in the investigation (witch hunt) against him if he's not lying?"
Then we find out that Ducky hates Trump so much that he should be on a secret service watch list.

for some reason.. a pattern emerges on people who live with mommy for 30 years ..

they all hate trump for some reason.
Old 08-04-2020, 03:18 AM   #116
Mishkin
Admďnistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Did anyone see that video of Biden being escorted out of a building like a toddler by his handlers? They literally had him by the arm and Biden looked so happy but you could tell he had absolutely no idea what was going on. Whenever he stopped, and if it even LOOKED like he was about to start talking with someone, they basically ushered him on saying "come on, time to go, come on..."
see his speech the other day? he didn't even know where he was at.. then laughed it off.. then didn't know what to even say.

PRESIDENTIAL !!!
Old 08-04-2020, 12:52 PM   #117
Scud
Very stable genius

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 02:14 PM   #118
beanbat

Quote:
Oh goodie, look who's back.
Old 08-04-2020, 02:22 PM   #119
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
At least he knew where he was
Old 08-04-2020, 03:00 PM   #120
Lt. Dan
Band

Quote:
Holy sh1t, Scud just provided solid evidence that Trump is in the early stages of dementia.
Lt. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote