Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2017, 02:21 PM   #121
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob4546 View Post
I wish the first version of the thread was still a. I just remember getting told that China has been manipulating currency for years and Obama was too weak to label them as currency manipulators...etc.
You never argued that on MW, and no one said Obama was too weak to call China on manipulating their currency. And your argument wasn't with Stalkerfiveo.
You posted that the reason for China's tremendous growth in GDP was because of their greater population. Google it, it will still be in cache.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:22 PM   #122
berlinetta
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 29,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkerfiveo View Post
First politician to flip, ever.

Regardless, both seem like solid decisions to me.
A big reason Trump won is because he was able to convince people he was different because he meant what he said and would follow through with campaign promises.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
The fact that you want to use statistics to try and dispute a point is laughable.
berlinetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:33 PM   #123
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 17,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlinetta View Post
A big reason Trump won is because he was able to convince people he was different because he meant what he said and would follow through with campaign promises.
Which has tried to do. Never thought about the Dems throwing a hissy at every single thing he tried to accomplish.
__________________
jmlufkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:45 PM   #124
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
You never argued that on MW, and no one said Obama was too weak to call China on manipulating their currency. And your argument wasn't with Stalkerfiveo.
You posted that the reason for China's tremendous growth in GDP was because of their greater population. Google it, it will still be in cache.
Yup. More peeps = more GDP.
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 03:29 PM   #125
phat azz ride
RIP Dimebag
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Out on the flag football field
Posts: 31,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
Which has tried to do. Never thought about the Dems throwing a hissy at every single thing he tried to accomplish.
1. He said he wouldn’t bomb Syria. You bought it. Then he bombed Syria.
2. He said he'd build a wall along the border with Mexico. You bought it. Now his secretary of homeland security says "It’s unlikely that we will build a wall."
3. He said he’d clean the Washington swamp. You bought it. Then he brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs, and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history, to make laws that will enrich their businesses.
4. He said he’d repeal Obamacare and replace it with something “wonderful.” You bought it. Then he didn’t.
5. He said he’d use his business experience to whip the White House into shape. You bought it. Then he created the most chaotic, dysfunctional, back-stabbing White House in modern history, in which no one is in charge.
6. He said he’d release his tax returns, eventually. You bought it. He hasn’t, and says he never will.
7. He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest. You bought it. He remains heavily involved in his businesses, makes money off of foreign dignitaries staying at his Washington hotel, gets China to give the Trump brand trademark and copyright rights, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.
8. He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said. You bought it. Then he put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.
9. He said he’d surround himself with all the best and smartest people. You bought it. Then he put Betsy DeVos, opponent of public education, in charge of education; Jeff Sessions, opponent of the Voting Rights Act, in charge of voting rights; Ben Carson, opponent of the Fair Housing Act, in charge of fair housing; Scott Pruitt, climate change denier, in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency; and Russian quisling Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State.
10. He said he’d faithfully execute the law. You bought it. Then he said his predecessor, Barack Obama, spied on him, without any evidence of Obama ever doing so, in order to divert attention from the FBI's investigation into collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives to win the election.
11. He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the generals did. You bought it. Then he promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.
12. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done. You bought it. He has by now spent more taxpayer money on vacations than Obama did in the first 3 years of his presidency. Not to mention all the money taxpayers are spending protecting his family, including his two sons who travel all over the world on Trump business.
13. He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times “fake news” and said they were his enemy. You bought it. Now he gets his information from Fox News, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.
__________________
phat azz ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 03:31 PM   #126
phat azz ride
RIP Dimebag
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Out on the flag football field
Posts: 31,467
Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year


Donald Trump's travel to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million in his first 80 days as president, putting the president on pace in his first year of office to surpass former President Barack Obama's spending on travel for his entire eight years.

The outsized spending on travel stands in stark relief to Trump's calls for belt tightening across the federal government and the fact that he regularly criticized Obama for costing the American taxpayer money every time he took a trip.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politi...-travel-costs/
__________________
phat azz ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 05:00 PM   #127
Stalkerfiveo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: ATL
Posts: 29,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat azz ride View Post
Well, color me surprised. You would think him taking a **** in your mouth was great.
Fvck you make up some dumbazz shyt. I never agreed with his NATO policy or claims that China was a currency manipulator to begin with. So yeah, wrong again dipshyt.

Now that's out of the way; So you disagree that buddying up with China and NATO are a good idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob4546 View Post
Weird, on the earlier version of this thread you went off on me about how China is a currency manipulator...but now they aren't I guess
It was probably Hollywood, I've never said that at all. I actually don't even believe I've had a single argument with you individually either, so there's that.

But fvck you anyways.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I didn't vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I'd take the chick with a c0ck
Stalkerfiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 07:49 PM   #128
Edweiser63
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North Kilttown, Scotland
Posts: 39,226
Scud, PAR, Turd, and all the rest of the left, this is why Cersei lost

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...d-transgender/
Edweiser63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:42 PM   #129
BlackVenom96
wants his 16k posts back.
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sac/Dublin, CA
Posts: 24,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlinetta View Post
A big reason Trump won is because he was able to convince people he was different because he meant what he said and would follow through with campaign promises.
I got what I wanted out of him:

__________________
MWGC #4006
BlackVenom96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:50 AM   #130
Stalkerfiveo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: ATL
Posts: 29,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edweiser63 View Post
Scud, PAR, Turd, and all the rest of the left, this is why Cersei lost

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...d-transgender/

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVenom96 View Post
I got what I wanted out of him
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I didn't vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I'd take the chick with a c0ck
Stalkerfiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:08 AM   #131
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 17,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edweiser63 View Post
Scud, PAR, Turd, and all the rest of the left, this is why Cersei lost

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...d-transgender/
Fvck we are lost if this keeps up.
__________________
jmlufkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:08 AM   #132
phat azz ride
RIP Dimebag
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Out on the flag football field
Posts: 31,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edweiser63 View Post
Scud, PAR, Turd, and all the rest of the left, this is why Cersei lost

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...d-transgender/
Oh another story that's based on how many people feel this way?

News articles talking about how a few people feel, only to bring outrage to thousands
__________________
phat azz ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:31 AM   #133
Stalkerfiveo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: ATL
Posts: 29,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat azz ride View Post
Oh another story that's based on how many people feel this way?

News articles talking about how a few people feel, only to bring outrage to thousands
AKA - the liberal platform?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I didn't vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I'd take the chick with a c0ck
Stalkerfiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:40 AM   #134
phat azz ride
RIP Dimebag
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Out on the flag football field
Posts: 31,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkerfiveo View Post
AKA - the liberal platform?
Oh yeah, that was an article catered to liberals.
__________________
phat azz ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:11 AM   #135
Stalkerfiveo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: ATL
Posts: 29,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat azz ride View Post
Oh yeah, that was an article catered to liberals.
Point
























Your head
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I didn't vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I'd take the chick with a c0ck
Stalkerfiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:44 AM   #136
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Posts: 27,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
Fvck we are lost if this keeps up.
liberalism is spreading. It seems to be contagious like the flu.
MooseGT35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:10 AM   #137
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkerfiveo View Post
Fvck you make up some dumbazz shyt. I never agreed with his NATO policy or claims that China was a currency manipulator to begin with. So yeah, wrong again dipshyt.

Now that's out of the way; So you disagree that buddying up with China and NATO are a good idea?



It was probably Hollywood, I've never said that at all. I actually don't even believe I've had a single argument with you individually either, so there's that.

But fvck you anyways.
Trump's campaign promises/views = Dems up in arms

Trump's actions as POTUS that are opposite campaign promises/views = Dems up in arms

__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:11 AM   #138
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVenom96 View Post
I got what I wanted out of him:

__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:19 AM   #139
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 17,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
Trump's campaign promises/views = Dems up in arms

Trump's actions as POTUS that are opposite campaign promises/views = Dems up in arms

As it's been said, they will be pissed about anything he does.
He could cure world hunger and they'd be pissed.
__________________
jmlufkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:22 AM   #140
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
As it's been said, they will be pissed about anything he does.
He could cure world hunger and they'd be pissed.
He probably had no plan on following through with wall, just something promised that if he gets elected he could have a change of heart and the dems would be pleased. Oh well, just showing how anti republican POTUS they really are.
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:30 AM   #141
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 17,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
He probably had no plan on following through with wall, just something promised that if he gets elected he could have a change of heart and the dems would be pleased. Oh well, just showing how anti republican POTUS they really are.
Aren't they building prototype walls in SD to see which one they want?
__________________
jmlufkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:48 AM   #142
Edweiser63
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North Kilttown, Scotland
Posts: 39,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat azz ride View Post
Oh another story that's based on how many people feel this way?

News articles talking about how a few people feel, only to bring outrage to thousands
At what point do you and your kind just throw your hands up and say "That's it"?

How much more crazy do you require to turn your brain back on?
Edweiser63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 10:05 AM   #143
phat azz ride
RIP Dimebag
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Out on the flag football field
Posts: 31,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
Trump's campaign promises/views = republicans love him

Trump's actions as POTUS that are opposite campaign promises/views = republicans love him

Fixed

__________________
phat azz ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 10:17 AM   #144
Stalkerfiveo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: ATL
Posts: 29,932
Not sure what thread this meme fits best in, so I'll post it in multiple!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I didn't vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I'd take the chick with a c0ck
Stalkerfiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 10:52 AM   #145
Kirwan
lurker emeritus
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,405
Ok, I'll play.

To me the problem is that Trump lies so much, I can't believe *anything* he says.

He's told outright untruths that were easy to prove.
He's made promises, then done the opposite.
He's flip-flopped on many issues.
He's done things that are clearly unconstitutional.
He's picked horrible people for his posts; how many have had to be removed already?
Oh, and he may be in collusion with a foreign government.

I just can't trust the man, and when he says "this war is necessary because..." that's when things are going to get really bad.
Kirwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:30 AM   #146
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Posts: 27,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirwan View Post
Ok, I'll play.

To me the problem is that Trump lies so much, I can't believe *anything* he says.

He's told outright untruths that were easy to prove.
He's made promises, then done the opposite.
He's flip-flopped on many issues.
He's done things that are clearly unconstitutional.
He's picked horrible people for his posts; how many have had to be removed already?
Oh, and he may be in collusion with a foreign government.

I just can't trust the man, and when he says "this war is necessary because..." that's when things are going to get really bad.
So what politician was more honest? Hillary?
MooseGT35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:47 AM   #147
phat azz ride
RIP Dimebag
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Out on the flag football field
Posts: 31,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseGT35 View Post
So what politician was more honest? Hillary?
All I know that not even Hitler used a private email server
__________________
phat azz ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:04 PM   #148
Kirwan
lurker emeritus
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseGT35 View Post
So what politician was more honest? Hillary?
They are all crooks, but none worse than Trump.


But it's wasted breath, you all have bought the con job.
Kirwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:19 PM   #149
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Posts: 27,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirwan View Post
They are all crooks, but none worse than Trump.


But it's wasted breath, you all have bought the con job.
So Trump landed under sniper fire?
Has always supported gay marriage?
Is against a border wall but wanted to build a fence in the past?
Committed perjury on national TV?
Stole stuff from the White House?

Yea, trump is the biggest liar that ran in the election, definitely not Hillary.
MooseGT35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:20 PM   #150
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Posts: 27,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat azz ride View Post
All I know that not even Hitler used a private email server

That's actually pretty funny. You should try that more often.
MooseGT35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:23 PM   #151
jpetre
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Texas
Posts: 16,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirwan View Post
Ok, I'll play.

To me the problem is that Trump lies so much, I can't believe *anything* he says.

He's told outright untruths that were easy to prove.
He's made promises, then done the opposite.
He's flip-flopped on many issues.
He's done things that are clearly unconstitutional.
He's picked horrible people for his posts; how many have had to be removed already?
Oh, and he may be in collusion with a foreign government.

I just can't trust the man, and when he says "this war is necessary because..." that's when things are going to get really bad.
You just described Obama?
__________________
PS4 - bowler304

99 White Cobra / Tan Int. Gone 7-29-02
03 Mach 1 / Dark Interior Gone 6-02-07
07 Roush 427R Vista Blue / White Stripes
** 2008 Pearl White Ducati 848 **
jpetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:32 PM   #152
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetre View Post
You just described Obama?
Obama's lying cost us 8 trillion smackeroos. So far Trump's lying is making bank.
It's all part of Trump's "con job"
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:00 PM   #153
Innoc
Me V 2.0
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Silver State North
Posts: 11,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetre View Post
You just described Obama?
Yep.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SublimeGT To Turd
Don't lecture me about how fvcking stupid you are, because I know more about how fvcking stupid you are than you do.

MWOGC MWGC
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:15 AM   #154
Stalkerfiveo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: ATL
Posts: 29,932
Odd, there wasn't much chatter over this:

http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...aining-begins/

Quote:
It's the kind of thing that private businesses do all the time, but that Big Government with its 2.9 million workers does almost never.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I didn't vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I'd take the chick with a c0ck
Stalkerfiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:23 AM   #155
Stalkerfiveo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: ATL
Posts: 29,932
Back to 50%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_apr17
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I didn't vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
I'd take the chick with a c0ck
Stalkerfiveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:19 AM   #156
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,196
100 days and Trump lowered the US National Debt 100 billion dollars....

https://treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/current
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:05 AM   #157
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
100 days and Trump lowered the US National Debt 100 billion dollars....

https://treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/current
$118 billion.
The stock market's booming, less illegals coming, employment's up, but he tweeted inappropriate things.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:12 AM   #158
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,115
Obama ran up the debt by $2.3 Trillion in his first 100 days.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:13 AM   #159
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
Obama ran up the debt by $2.3 Trillion in his first 100 days.
That is a sh!tload of chedda!
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:25 AM   #160
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
That is a sh!tload of chedda!
Approx 11% of our total debt in only 100 days.
In before phatzz says we're not figuring for inflation, then starts cussing out Mexicans.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2012 Mustangworld.com