Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > Classified Ads > Parts

Old 07-21-2014, 07:01 AM   #1
mustang5o

2014 Stock Spoiler GT500 Pedals

Just posting a link to my CL ad since I already have the pics posted there. I know the ad says local sale only but I will make an exception for forum members. I can ship the factory spoiler in the box the GT500 style spoiler was shipped in.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/pts/4561786282.html

First is a spoiler from a 2014 Mustang. Black in color so works great on a black car or for someone looking to add black accents to a different color car. Should fit Mustangs from 2010-2014. Similar spoilers in the aftermarket are around $150 unpainted. Car only had about 2500 miles at the time it was removed. Asking $100 or best offer.

Second I have a brand new set of GT500 style pedals for a manual transmission car from 2005-2014. I bought these during a rainy day at work when I didn't have the car and didn't realize my car already has these pedals. However, my car didn't have the dead pedal so I installed that. I'm selling the set that includes the clutch, brake and gas pedal covers along with printed instructions for installation. Normally $70 online since I used the dead pedal I'll sell the rest of the set for $50.
mustang5o is offline   Reply With Quote