Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > Technical Discussion > 5.0L Performance

Old 08-12-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
From6to8
95-6to8,converted Saleen

Might need New Rear Lower Control Arms: Which

I have Mac Control arms and I think the bushings are weak. I am taking the car friday to get a diagnoses from Precision tune on the Rear situation. I just had new shocks and struts and ball joints, bushings, ect put on last yr some time I believe it was. I also just called Mac and they said they will no longer be making the control arm bushings so even if I do need bushings I won't have an option of replacing them so I guess I will need new arms??????

Non track car, just a nice weekend driver, weekend street cruiser and play around when I want and feel like it Any recommendations on arms to get/arms to stay away from?
95 V6 converted GT/SALEEN. Trick Flow heads, E cam, FR 1.6 Roller Rockers , Edelbrock Performer RPM 2 intake, 24 lb injectors, Mac shortie headers, Basani X-pipe with 2 chamber flowmasters, 3.55 gears, MSD 6AL with coil, subframe connectors, Mac Rear UCA'S/LCA'S, Hotchkis Caster Cambers, 18x9 and 18x10 inch saleen wheels with 265 35's on front and 295's on rear.

From6to8 is offline   Reply With Quote