Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > Technical Discussion > 2005+ Mustang

Old 11-20-2014, 10:35 PM   #1
MonteCitan
Partying like it's 19-99

Project : Go Faster Part 3 - Speed

Just leaving this here...

As with the other posts, still getting the car to be pretty much where I want it to be.

Through an 05+ dedicated website, I've learned that 500 WHP / 450 TQ would be a solid reliable DD power level. Being that this is not a daily driver, I've opted to go a little further than the 475 WHP.

I will share dyno results, hopefully video, and pictures but not immediately.

The 6 rib SC belt drive had to go, even with a better tensioner I still had belt dust everywhere, and also a dent outwards on the hood. Wanted to prevent this from occurring again, so went with a Steeda 10 rib setup. This added approximately 1.8 lbs of boost, so back to the dyno it went (numbers later, I don't know when, but later)

Somewhere between here and there I opted to go for the cammed sound with a well priced set of FRPP hot rod cams.

Anything additional at this time would be difficult to get past smog in CA, I will be waiting until the move to TX t go further

Sorry for no media content yet, just wanted to give you guys an update as we are past 3 years since I created part 1 - I'll get around to uploading pics/video when I get a chance
Old 12-08-2014, 08:55 PM   #2
MonteCitan
Partying like it's 19-99

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=761597853912037

Run starts just after 1 minute

I didn't take the video

Car is over 400 ft lbs of torque almost immediately, and doesn't drop below until after 5250 crossover --- torque!!

End result on 91 octane tune is 468 WHP, lost a little boost with the 10 rib, but shouldnt be noticeable driving around now that I won't have belt slip

Car has a lot more in it, but we went safe on the tune as I have stock internals

once I go for the bottom end, we can turn up the boost

Old 01-29-2015, 09:06 AM   #3
2kanchoo
Dumb Fvck Canuck

Lookin good buddy. Must be a hell of a lot of fun to drive now. Looking at the dyno sheet I'm assuming the red run was the final one. If so it looks like they got the fuel sorted out in the 2500-3500 range which is a good thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kanchoo
Yes jcalvert86, you posted a great picture of your girls bangin, tlts and then went on to say her approximate height and weight. Beanbat disagreed with your guess on the weight. Therefore you are a serial liar and degenerate human being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS6 Molester
one time i had a dirty fantasy and didnt wash it out after a couple uses to fullfill my dirty whore fantasy and it burned afterwards when i peeded. i got the real life feeling
2kanchoo is offline   Reply With Quote