Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2018, 12:31 PM   #41
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,527
Where are we today?
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 12:31 PM   #42
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarro View Post
Gente pesada
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:32 PM   #43
Navarro
Hingatümah'
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The O.C.
Posts: 10,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Gente pesada












__________________
MWPC#10
MW80's crew #13
Navarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 02:21 PM   #44
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Where are we today?
+3%. Damn, not bad for a single day.

__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 02:41 PM   #45
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
+3%. Damn, not bad for a single day.

That's the cash return. My aggressive recommendation would have been (if I had recommended anything) to margin up and use options. +40% in one day

Theoritically.
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 02:48 PM   #46
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
That's the cash return. My aggressive recommendation would have been (if I had recommended anything) to margin up and use options. +40% in one day

Theoritically.
LMAO. Uh, yeah, sure it would have been. No application of hindsight bias is allowed here. We'll see how this portfolio performs as time goes on.
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 03:52 PM   #47
Navarro
Hingatümah'
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The O.C.
Posts: 10,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
LMAO. Uh, yeah, sure it would have been. No application of hindsight bias is allowed here. We'll see how this portfolio performs as time goes on.















__________________
MWPC#10
MW80's crew #13
Navarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:07 PM   #48
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,527
Navarro, what are we looking at? Your cousins are with CDNG ??
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:05 PM   #49
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
What happened to LimpingSnail anyway?
He died from a combination of short man syndrome and a brain tumor, like most accountants do.
Mr Hollywood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:16 PM   #50
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Navarro, what are we looking at? Your cousins are with CDNG ??
He hates beanbat, so is posting random pictures in an attempt to fvck up this thread.
Mr Hollywood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:17 PM   #51
347vert
werd
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vegas
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
brain tumor, like most accountants do.
That dude couldn't even count if there was a blower on his car.
__________________
94 gt vert , s-trimmed 347-sold XBoX360: kbrick
347vert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:19 PM   #52
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by 347vert View Post
That dude couldn't even count if there was a blower on his car.

I really think he was an accountant though. He PMed me a few times about the stock market.
/ as if I know any-fvcking-thing about the market.
Mr Hollywood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:21 PM   #53
347vert
werd
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vegas
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post

I really think he was an accountant though. He PMed me a few times about the stock market.
/ as if I know any fvcking thing about the market.
That "forged,blown and nasty!" was no joke!! Shlt was hillarious!!
__________________
94 gt vert , s-trimmed 347-sold XBoX360: kbrick
347vert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:43 PM   #54
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post

I really think he was an accountant though. He PMed me a few times about the stock market.
/ as if I know any-fvcking-thing about the market.
Did he? That little f@ggot was trying to sell me on some penny stocks a few years back.
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:49 PM   #55
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
dp
Mr Hollywood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:50 PM   #56
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
Did he? That little f@ggot was trying to sell me on some penny stocks a few years back.

He really did, and it was around the time of that coffee penny stock, the one that the digital synopsis (or something like that) was pushing.
LimpingSnail was an alright kid, but I think he was really young. I remember checking his profile, and he was around 20.
Mr Hollywood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:01 PM   #57
Jay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 23,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post

He really did, and it was around the time of that coffee penny stock, the one that the digital synopsis (or something like that) was pushing.
LimpingSnail was an alright kid, but I think he was really young. I remember checking his profile, and he was around 20.
A bunch of us met up in NYC years ago and he brought his GF. She was legit gorgeous. Any of the pics he ever posted never did her justice. Would not have pulled out and felt perfectly OK with that. He seems like a good kid though for sure.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:04 PM   #58
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
A bunch of us met up in NYC years ago and he brought his GF. She was legit gorgeous. Any of the pics he ever posted never did her justice. Would not have pulled out and felt perfectly OK with that. He seems like a good kid though for sure.
Yeah man, I got the impression that he was cool guy too.
Mr Hollywood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:07 PM   #59
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 17,915
why dont you ***gots go suck some more of his dick.
no one ever says anything nice to anyone on here.

__________________
jmlufkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:10 PM   #60
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
why dont you ***gots go suck some more of his dick.
no one ever says anything nice to anyone on here.

Mr Hollywood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:27 PM   #61
Jay
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 23,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlufkins View Post
why dont you ***gots go suck some more of his dick.
no one ever says anything nice to anyone on here.

Just not to you, JohnnyCat.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 07:42 AM   #62
Navarro
Hingatümah'
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The O.C.
Posts: 10,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
He hates beanbat, so is posting random pictures in an attempt to fvck up this thread.
I don't hate anyone on here...

I just find her annoying. She's a fvckn obnoxious little female. She's never happy LoL.
__________________
MWPC#10
MW80's crew #13
Navarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 06:50 PM   #63
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,527


Thread backfire. Gonna buy a used 997.2 Turbo with all Deez Gaynz
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 06:58 PM   #64
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post


Thread backfire. Gonna buy a used 997.2 Turbo with all Deez Gaynz
I just checked them.
Mr Hollywood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 08:43 PM   #65
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
+10%
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:08 PM   #66
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
+10%


Matatard crushing it so far.
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 03:23 AM   #67
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: I watch servers break
Posts: 17,915
Sell sell sell

Take the profits and run
__________________
jmlufkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:27 AM   #68
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post


Matatard crushing it so far.
Let's see what they do today.....
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:48 AM   #69
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
Let's see what they do today.....
I already sold yesterday after the pop. Will come back later.

#winning

__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:49 AM   #70
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
I already sold yesterday after the pop. Will come back later.

#winning

__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:03 AM   #71
Navarro
Hingatümah'
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The O.C.
Posts: 10,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post


Matatard crushing it so far.














__________________
MWPC#10
MW80's crew #13

Last edited by Navarro; 01-30-2018 at 07:07 AM.
Navarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:26 AM   #72
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
Let's see what they do today.....
Mr Hollywood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:27 PM   #73
Theo
Be cool.
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,347
make 1 for me2, 10k worth of $gbtc
__________________
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 11:26 AM   #74
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Uh-oh. Matatard portfolio taking on water. Trouble in paradise?

__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 11:29 AM   #75
Cream Puff
Mod with Fox with Mods >*
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Your momma's house.
Posts: 152,719



are you bailing or just letting it fill
__________________
2015 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky
She could be a serial killer, and I would still love her tenderly every night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkin
Everywhere I go, I leave a trail of super models that are bow-legged and bruised.
Cream Puff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 11:36 AM   #76
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream Puff View Post



are you bailing or just letting it fill
I stuck with his other idiotic recommendations all the way to the end.

I just checked, and he recommended some shiitty hotel that went into the toilet like a week after he said to buy it. I still hold that stock, and it's actually come back. I'm up almost 18% on that stock right now, so I guess it eventually bounced back (although I would have been much better off sticking with my normal strategy of just buying index funds). LOL.
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 11:38 AM   #77
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
I stuck with his other idiotic recommendations all the way to the end.

I just checked, and he recommended some shiitty hotel that went into the toilet like a week after he said to buy it. I still hold that stock, and it's actually come back. I'm up almost 18% on that stock right now, so I guess it eventually bounced back (although I would have been much better off sticking with my normal strategy of just buying index funds). LOL.
BX was one of his picks back in 2014.
Mr Hollywood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 11:41 AM   #78
Cream Puff
Mod with Fox with Mods >*
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Your momma's house.
Posts: 152,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
I stuck with his other idiotic recommendations all the way to the end.

I just checked, and he recommended some shiitty hotel that went into the toilet like a week after he said to buy it. I still hold that stock, and it's actually come back. I'm up almost 18% on that stock right now, so I guess it eventually bounced back (although I would have been much better off sticking with my normal strategy of just buying index funds). LOL.
I guess Matador is playing the long game.... reeaaaaaalllly long game.

Chess not checkers mother****er
__________________
2015 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky
She could be a serial killer, and I would still love her tenderly every night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkin
Everywhere I go, I leave a trail of super models that are bow-legged and bruised.
Cream Puff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 11:48 AM   #79
Theo
Be cool.
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
I stuck with his other idiotic recommendations all the way to the end.

I just checked, and he recommended some shiitty hotel that went into the toilet like a week after he said to buy it. I still hold that stock, and it's actually come back. I'm up almost 18% on that stock right now, so I guess it eventually bounced back (although I would have been much better off sticking with my normal strategy of just buying index funds). LOL.
post up ur spreadsheet, along w/ 'woods. tia.
__________________
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 11:52 AM   #80
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
post up ur spreadsheet, along w/ 'woods. tia.
WTF are you talking about?
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2012 Mustangworld.com