Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2018, 09:37 AM   #121
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
One of us is totally out of the market and has been for 2 weeks, and the other one of has lost several % in 2 days.
Ride it, slow poke.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:39 AM   #122
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
One of us is totally out of the market and has been for 2 weeks, and the other one of has lost several % in 2 days.
Ride it, slow poke.
WTH are you talking about. Your monopoly money picks are sh!ting the bed, just deal with it.
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:46 AM   #123
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
WTH are you talking about. Your monopoly money picks are sh!ting the bed, just deal with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
BTW, I think there's a selloff coming, so I won't buy anything for a while -for probably a month.
(the above quote was posted before the market dropped or the news about paypal)

If I'm waiting for the market to come down to buy, I want the market to come down to buy. Explain to me how BABA, UDOW and TQQQ aren't doing exactly what I wanted them to do?
I'm not clairvoyant and was wrong about pypl, but don't owned it, so dodged a bullet there.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:49 AM   #124
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
(the above quote was posted before the market dropped or the news about paypal)

If I'm waiting for the market to come down to buy, I want the market to come down to buy. Explain to me how BABA, UDOW and TQQQ aren't doing exactly what I wanted them to do?
I'm not clairvoyant and was wrong about pypl, but don't owned it, so dodged a bullet there.
Dude, you are taking this whole monopoly money stock pick thing waaaay too seriously.
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:58 AM   #125
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
Dude, you are taking this whole monopoly money stock pick thing waaaay too seriously.
It's not often I do it right in the stock market, but I really am totally cash, I totally missed all this drop, and you mother fvcking f@ggots aren't just not giving me credit for it, but are fvcking with me about it.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:03 AM   #126
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
It's not often I do it right in the stock market, but I really am totally cash, I totally missed all this drop, and you mother fvcking f@ggots aren't just not giving me credit for it, but are fvcking with me about it.
Your monopoly money stock picks sucked, deal with it.
__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 11:19 AM   #127
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
annnnnnnnd Matatard officially goes negative.

__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 11:24 AM   #128
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!!
Posts: 51,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
annnnnnnnd Matatard officially goes negative.

__________________
LUCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 11:46 AM   #129
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
annnnnnnnd Matatard officially goes negative.

I shorted on the 29th. Graph should show a 45* angle going up
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:58 PM   #130
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
I shorted on the 29th. Graph should show a 45* angle going up
Yeah, sure you did. Went long at exactly the right time, turned it around and went short at exactly the right time too. take your lumps, chump. You made the retarded recommendation and now you have to own it.
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 02:37 PM   #131
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,530
To be clear, I made no recommendation to buy or sell securities. I was telling you what I was doing with $100 of my fake speculative money
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 02:41 PM   #132
Theo
Be cool.
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
To be clear, I made no recommendation to buy or sell securities. I was telling you what I was doing with $100 of my fake speculative money
how r u currently playing the mkt, w/ usd? thx
__________________
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 02:53 PM   #133
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
To be clear, I made no recommendation to buy or sell securities. I was telling you what I was doing with $100 of my fake speculative money


MW career quickly taking on water...MAN THE LIFEBOATS! MATATARD IS GOING UNDER!
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 02:59 PM   #134
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
how r u currently playing the mkt, w/ usd? thx
With borrowed bitcoin.
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 03:00 PM   #135
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post


MW career quickly taking on water...MAN THE LIFEBOATS! MATATARD IS GOING UNDER!
That's ok, I have alt names and can continnue without repercussions





__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 03:05 PM   #136
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
That's ok, I have alt names and can continnue without repercussions





lol
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 03:15 PM   #137
Theo
Be cool.
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
With borrowed bitcoin.
hahah

there so many types of money on here (usd, btc, monopoly (some say btc+monopoly are 1 and the same)), so let me be clear;

how r u currently playing the us stock market where you exchange usd for shares (not ur "$100 of my fake speculative money")?
__________________
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 03:16 PM   #138
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
lol
Dont d0xx me bro
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 03:18 PM   #139
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Dont d0xx me bro
i don't think u have an MW file...at least I don't have anything on you other than what you already know about.
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:28 PM   #140
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
hahah

there so many types of money on here (usd, btc, monopoly (some say btc+monopoly are 1 and the same)), so let me be clear;

how r u currently playing the us stock market where you exchange usd for shares (not ur "$100 of my fake speculative money")?
Mutual funds, ETF's, WFC shares, and cash

I honestly dont have much play money in anything, probably less than 50k in speculative stuff. I prefer boring stable investmwnts that are managed by people way smarter than me. I make enough income to not have to take big risks
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:31 PM   #141
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
i don't think u have an MW file...at least I don't have anything on you other than what you already know about.
You know enough to d0xx me but I know way more about you

Only alfdog and Kevin (orange glasses) know my alt name.
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:41 PM   #142
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
You know enough to d0xx me but I know way more about you

Only alfdog and Kevin (orange glasses) know my alt name.
I know it too.
CobraPedaBear
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 11:10 PM   #143
Theo
Be cool.
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Mutual funds, ETF's, WFC shares, and cash

I honestly dont have much play money in anything, probably less than 50k in speculative stuff. I prefer boring stable investmwnts that are managed by people way smarter than me. I make enough income to not have to take big risks
no excitement in matador's folio
__________________
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 05:50 PM   #144
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046


Well that was a short honeymoon
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 06:07 PM   #145
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,530
Dated 1/30/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
I already sold yesterday after the pop. Will come back later.

#winning
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 05:30 PM   #146
Theo
Be cool.
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,347
can we replace beany, he cant even keep 1 portfolio updated
__________________
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 07:00 PM   #147
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
can we replace beany, he cant even keep 1 portfolio updated
How often do you retards need updates? He got owned within like 3 days. Thread objective complete.
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 07:01 PM   #148
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
can we replace beany, he cant even keep 1 portfolio updated
You lost 50% of your investment in 2 months. That's the only portfolio update you should be studying.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 07:16 PM   #149
Mr Hollywood
Posts: 71,000
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 71,000
Posts: 18,147

Last edited by Mr Hollywood; 02-16-2018 at 07:19 PM.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 08:18 PM   #150
347vert
werd
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Vegas
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
__________________
94 gt vert , s-trimmed 347-sold XBoX360: kbrick
347vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 09:47 PM   #151
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
How often do you retards need updates? He got owned within like 3 days. Thread objective complete.
Where are we now?
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:30 PM   #152
Alex
ET2(ss)
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 43,975
when are you going to put in an order for a bugatti
__________________
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:39 PM   #153
Theo
Be cool.
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post


biggest fan u made me a pirtfolio
__________________
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:57 AM   #154
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Where are we now?
It was almost even, +1% or so as of close Friday
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:42 AM   #155
Theo
Be cool.
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
It was almost even, +1% or so as of close Friday
we are still waiting on the other portfolios for the 2018 contest, dipsh!t
__________________
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:01 AM   #156
NJ99GSX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: jersey
Posts: 5,760
I remember in my financial analysis class we used a website to fake invest 1 million each and see who came out ahead at the end of the semester. Maybe we should do that here.
__________________
NJ99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:14 AM   #157
Theo
Be cool.
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ99GSX View Post
I remember in my financial analysis class we used a website to fake invest 1 million each and see who came out ahead at the end of the semester. Maybe we should do that here.
ya but by the time string bean starts it, it'll be for 2019
__________________
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:08 AM   #158
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
It was almost even, +1% or so as of close Friday
So, better than the S&P 500 and better than cash. Got it.

Thread objective complete

#guru
__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:45 PM   #159
Matador
MWBC #99
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Posts: 30,530
Where are we now




>> bank <<

__________________
MWPC # R.I.P. Alfdog

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 03:06 PM   #160
beanbat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: AZ
Posts: 55,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Where are we now




>> bank <<

Right now, you're up 10%, but I think you're forgetting that you sold everything after the first crash.
__________________
beanbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2012 Mustangworld.com