Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Old 02-14-2018, 05:59 PM   #41
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
Itís just amazing that we still have the retarded gun nuts in this country. They will never get it. Never.

Sandy hook saw toddlers blown away and nothing happened and this will be no different.

Iím sorry moose doesnít know correlation doesnít equal causation but I explained it last time and Iím not going to waste my time again.

I have a friend whoís a fed. He and all his coworkers are pro gun laws. They laugh at idiot civilians like moose who are all Ďyee haw I needs mah gunsí

They want gun control because the less guns out there the lower the chance the nuthob whoís door their about to kick in has a massive arsenal. Moose doesnít get it and never will.
Whoa', man.
I only agree it might not have been a muslim or democrat this time.

These mass shootings are rare in the big scheme of things and in most of these events, stricter gun laws would do zero in preventing them.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:13 PM   #42
Sage Francis

How can you avoid a political narrative on events like this. It's ripe and appropriate for political discussion.

Democrats and republicans need to stop getting a hard on for pushing their political agendas as part of the solution set though.

Gun control and access has to be part of the discussion.
Blaming parents has to be part of the discussion.
Our we are special snowflake its ok to identify as whoever you want has to be part of the discussion.

We are failing. And our approach to this problem is not working. Start over and fire the first politicians that go for the same discussion starters we get stuck in
Sage Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:29 PM   #43
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Francis View Post
How can you avoid a political narrative on events like this. It's ripe and appropriate for political discussion.

Democrats and republicans need to stop getting a hard on for pushing their political agendas as part of the solution set though.

Gun control and access has to be part of the discussion.
Blaming parents has to be part of the discussion.
Our we are special snowflake its ok to identify as whoever you want has to be part of the discussion.

We are failing. And our approach to this problem is not working. Start over and fire the first politicians that go for the same discussion starters we get stuck in
STFU, f@ggot.
Just say you're a snowflake, and don't try to powdered coat it.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:29 PM   #44
Glenn
Just some dude

in a rare case the idiot shooter is still ALIVE... we will learn more..

Forget about pro gun OR anti gun just look at logic:

For arguments sake... not this case, a similar sample case:

A shooter shows up to a school where no guns are allowed (obviously)... with an AR15, a gas mask and some GRENADES (smoke grenades, perhaps not, who actually knows... a damn thing anymore.)...

and the liberal logic is...... "well you can't kill anyone in a school with a smoke grenade and a gas mask"

thats the level of disconnect... its all focused on the tools and not the cause.

"no guns allowed.... anywhere" <--- who obey's that and who doesn't... ?

tragic what happened today...

BUT

Agendas ? Narratives ?

Remember Chicago, its daily life now... guns totally banned. Guess how many killed only in the past 2 weekends ? Where are liberals on Chicago ? What are the solutions there ?

Also remember the shooting of Kathryn Steinle where liberals spent millions of taxpayer dollars to convince a jury to let a multi convicted felon go free who claimed he "accidentally" shot her. If we can save one life ? What message does this send ?

My Homepage: Glennmoller.com, MWGC#2
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:29 PM   #45
Cream Puff
Mod with Fox with Mods >*

ok scud,

Forgetting that I'm on the pro gun side of things, instead of just ranting about how this is 'gun nuts' fault.. lets get an actual plan on how you'd have prevented this with gun laws.. for real.

Ban only AR's? or handguns? Where do you stop? Ban all firearms in the us? mass round up and confiscations?

If you're actually talking about changing policy in the USA there's a lot more to it than a knee jerk emotional reaction every time something terrible happens.

Do you honestly think that has any chance at all of working, and wouldn't end up costing more lives/money/resources than it would solve?

I mean seriously, I don't think you have any idea what you're asking or actually want here.

You're going to say 'its not the same' but how long do you think it would take you to get your hands on some coke if you really wanted it.. its very illegal and has been forever.. even if you magically got your way and all guns were illlegal, maniacs could still easily get them.

meanwhile you put ONE armed guard at that school, and there is no mass shooting.. what would take less time/resources/risk to put into place.

Again, its not about belief or whos pro/con whatever here.. its about what is actually possible to implement in a reasonable fashion. Guns aren't going away in the USA.. given that gun free zones are the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky
She could be a serial killer, and I would still love her tenderly every night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkin
Everywhere I go, I leave a trail of super models that are bow-legged and bruised.

Last edited by Cream Puff; 02-14-2018 at 06:34 PM.
Cream Puff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:35 PM   #46
Cream Puff

for fvck sakes glenn.. make the edit timer 10 mins or something

Quote:
Quote:
Everywhere I go, I leave a trail of super models that are bow-legged and bruised.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:44 PM   #47
Glenn
Just some dude

i know heh.. anyway..

I'll quote myself before I knew anything about the shooting... because after a few hours passed now ... in this particular case its the ONLY thing that would have "prevented" it... if you can even begin to think we might be able to prevent these kinds of events....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
the shooter was clearly insane... all of them are. did he have bombs ? what was his motive ? questions...

The ONLY question now will be: Were the social triggers and signs "enough" to pierce the barrier of social and political correctness and why he was not reported to authorities earlier or action taken BEFORE this happened.

Was the shooter's social media and odd behavior "enough" of a red flag to break political correctness standards and have him reported, etc..

that will be the only question left really...

guns ? were they legal or not.. thats it.. nothing more to say there.

sadly.. this will all be forgotten and the MSM will be back to trump / russia in short order

Old 02-14-2018, 06:46 PM   #48
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream Puff View Post
for fvck sakes glenn.. make the edit timer 10 mins or something
Real talk from my Canadian brother.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:06 PM   #49
Scud
Very stable genius

Like I said. I know LEOs who want less guns out there. They see gun freak civilians like the guys in this thread and laugh.

Chicago, whatever dumb argument you want. Stricter gun laws means less guns available means less guns criminals can get illegally. Itís simple. Democrat, republican... doesnít matter.

No civilians need ARs. Period. You can do less damage with a handgun than a rifle. But we will do nothing and the same shiit will happen again. Tell it to the victims parents. Iím done with this thread. Letís have this conversation again when the next shooting happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:33 PM   #50
BlackVenom96
wants his 16k posts back.

Quote:
Like I said. I know LEOs who want less guns out there. They see gun freak civilians like the guys in this thread and laugh.
That's not the majority opinion of law enforcement.
MWGC #4006
BlackVenom96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:39 PM   #51
JB VOBRA
E85 cheap.Tires expensive

Quote:
Like I said.....nothing to see here....I'm busy...

JB VOBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:40 PM   #52
Glenn
Just some dude

Quote:

Chicago, whatever dumb argument you want. Stricter gun laws means less guns available means less guns criminals can get illegally. It’s simple. Democrat, republican... doesn’t matter.

No civilians need ARs. Period. You can do less damage with a handgun than a rifle. But we will do nothing and the same shiit will happen again. Tell it to the victims parents. I’m done with this thread. Let’s have this conversation again when the next shooting happens.

You know the shooter had a fascination with "gas and bombs" ? You are making an anti gun argument here and the details of the shooter are not even fully released yet ?

Then inject "gun freak civilians like the guys in this thread" you mean the people that freak out when they see guns ? snowflakes ? or gun nuts ?

Who in this thread is a "gun freak civilian" exactly ? ALL legal gun owners ? ALL the people who legally own AR's are "gun freak civilians" ?

"a basket of deplorables" kinda thing ? ALL the LEO's you know "laugh" at them ? humm.

I am pro 2nd amendment (and all our rights) and I am very weary of anti gun liberals hijacking tragedies to fwd their anti 2nd amendment agendas with numbers that never add up and flush our rights down the toilet, but I'm no "gun freak civilian" am I ?

The gun banned Chicago death toll is a daily reality, thousands dead and silence from anti gun liberals, then when we have these events all we hear are the arguments ? Everyone should be weary.

"gun freak civilian".... I'll have to look that one up.

This is why we can't have a dialog, part of the hijacking of these tragedies is this mindset.

Then attempting to paint ALL LEO's to have that kind of mindset ? absolutely does not apply to any LEO that I personally know.

Imagine how un-hinged it would be if someone said:

"All the LEO's I know look at crazy anti 2nd amendment liberals like all the ones in this tread and laugh" <--- this is an insane statement.

I certainly would not speak for any LEO that I know other than to thank them for their service and putting their lives on the line daily.

Also, one of the high credentials of being a range teacher for gun safety and proper gun use and training are in fact LEO's / military themselves, who else would have first hand experience.

Quote:
Chicago, whatever....
Tell that to the victim's parents.

Old 02-14-2018, 09:52 PM   #53
Alex
ET2(ss)

Quote:
when did you become such an expert
Old 02-14-2018, 11:33 PM   #54
beanbat

https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanRya...761410/video/1
Old 02-15-2018, 12:35 AM   #55
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Totally. Civilians totally need ARs

Letís keep doing nothing. It works so well.
I think civilians need roughly 3 ARs, about 4 AKs.

Maybe address the fact that gun violence continues to decline to its current 51 year low while ownership has hit an all time high? Why did the people who knew this was coming do nothing? Oh yea, this kid also couldnít legally buy an AR, so whats your solution, dumbass?
MooseGT35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:40 AM   #56
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream Puff View Post
ok scud,

Forgetting that I'm on the pro gun side of things, instead of just ranting about how this is 'gun nuts' fault.. lets get an actual plan on how you'd have prevented this with gun laws.. for real.

Ban only AR's? or handguns? Where do you stop? Ban all firearms in the us? mass round up and confiscations?

If you're actually talking about changing policy in the USA there's a lot more to it than a knee jerk emotional reaction every time something terrible happens.

Do you honestly think that has any chance at all of working, and wouldn't end up costing more lives/money/resources than it would solve?

I mean seriously, I don't think you have any idea what you're asking or actually want here.

You're going to say 'its not the same' but how long do you think it would take you to get your hands on some coke if you really wanted it.. its very illegal and has been forever.. even if you magically got your way and all guns were illlegal, maniacs could still easily get them.

meanwhile you put ONE armed guard at that school, and there is no mass shooting.. what would take less time/resources/risk to put into place.

Again, its not about belief or whos pro/con whatever here.. its about what is actually possible to implement in a reasonable fashion. Guns aren't going away in the USA.. given that gun free zones are the problem.

Just ban ARs, which are used in I think about 1-3% (canít remember exactly) of total gun crimes. Scud doesnít understand simple statistics and figures, so thatís his plan. Forget the fact we actually did this once and it didnít do anything. He also thinks more guns equals more gun crime even though the past 51 years has shown the opposite.
Old 02-15-2018, 02:29 AM   #57
Scud
Very stable genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseGT35 View Post
I think civilians need roughly 3 ARs, about 4 AKs.

Maybe address the fact that gun violence continues to decline to its current 51 year low while ownership has hit an all time high? Why did the people who knew this was coming do nothing? Oh yea, this kid also couldn’t legally buy an AR, so whats your solution, dumbass?
I can't believe I am letting your dumb backwoods ass drag me back into this argument, but it is just too stupid for me to resist.

As I have explained to you many times before. CORRELATION != CAUSATION. Gun homicides are down DESPITE ownership being up. All the data shows more guns generally = more gun violence. This is a simple concept to grasp even for a KY education.

Secondly if you need an AR, why do you feel you shouldn't be allowed to own an automatic weapon? Or an RPG, or nukes? 2nd amendment ya know?

Doesn't matter what % of shootings were committed with ARs. They are more efficient at killing people than hand guns and civilians don't need them. Your solution is to keep ignoring it If this kid didn't have an AR, it's possible less would have died. Who cares though right? Lets keep doing nothing.

Also, he bought the AR legally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:39 AM   #58
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
I can't believe I am letting your dumb backwoods ass drag me back into this argument, but it is just too stupid for me to resist.

As I have explained to you many times before. CORRELATION != CAUSATION. Gun homicides are down DESPITE ownership being up. All the data shows more guns generally = more gun violence. This is a simple concept to grasp even for a KY education.

Secondly if you need an AR, why do you feel you shouldn't be allowed to own an automatic weapon? Or an RPG, or nukes? 2nd amendment ya know?

Doesn't matter what % of shootings were committed with ARs. They are more efficient at killing people than hand guns and civilians don't need them. Your solution is to keep ignoring it If this kid didn't have an AR, it's possible less would have died. Who cares though right? Lets keep doing nothing.

So more guns = more gun violence, except here in the real world? Here in the real world we are at a 51 year low in gun violence DESPITE the fact that gun ownership is at an all time high. Please explain why this is happening. The others are right, you do love on a different planet. Even me with my (democratically controlled) KY education can understand this simple concept.

I am allowed to own a fully automatic weapon, I just donít want one so I havenít taken the Time, money or paperwork involved to acquire one.

So this isnít about saving lives to you, since 90 something percent of people killed by guns are killed by handguns, itís mostly just about pushing your anti AR agenda?
Old 02-15-2018, 03:04 AM   #59
Edweiser63

Quote:

Quote:
. Iím done with this thread.
So go away.
Edweiser63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:05 AM   #60
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

If itís really about saving lives why go after ARs?

Completely banning ARs MIGHT reduce gun deaths by a % or 2.
Completely banning democrats WOULD reduce gun deaths by around 70%
Old 02-15-2018, 03:09 AM   #61
Edweiser63

There's a few problems with owning a nuke.

1.) They're impossible to buy or steal.
2.) They're either very easy to construct but very difficult to get the material
3.) Or it's very easy to make the material but very difficult to construct.
Edweiser63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:13 AM   #62
00Pete

We don't have a gun problem, we have a mental health problem.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:13 AM   #63
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edweiser63 View Post
There's a few problems with owning a nuke.

1.) They're impossible to buy or steal.
2.) They're either very easy to construct but very difficult to get the material
3.) Or it's very easy to make the material but very difficult to construct.
He knows how easy bombs are to make. It hasnít been that long since his people blew up the Boston marathon.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:44 AM   #64
Cream Puff

Quote:

Chicago, whatever dumb argument you want. Stricter gun laws means less guns available means less guns criminals can get illegally. It’s simple. Democrat, republican... doesn’t matter.

No civilians need ARs. Period. You can do less damage with a handgun than a rifle. But we will do nothing and the same shiit will happen again. Tell it to the victims parents. I’m done with this thread. Let’s have this conversation again when the next shooting happens.

Anecdotal evidence is super when talking about making changes to laws that cover millions of people across a country.. BUT BUT BUT MY LEO FRIEND SAYS common dude.

Secondly, if Ar-15s didn't exist, would this kid have been able to do this yes/no.

Your want to ban a specific type of firearm by name/type shows your ridiculous ignorance on the subject. Thats like saying hey there we accidents so ban fords.. surely no one will buy a honda

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-15-2018, 03:45 AM   #65
Cream Puff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Pete View Post

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-15-2018, 04:00 AM   #66
Glenn
Just some dude

well... the gun debate for anti 2nd amendment liberals only comes up every time there is a "mass shooting" since they have to hijack the tragedy and re-victimize more than half the nation twice with their rhetoric which would never fly on any normal day like when it comes to the thousands of deaths in gun banned cities like Chicago, DC, etc... ignored by all liberals I guess. Ignorance is bliss.

"never let a tragedy go to waste" - a famous anti 2nd amendment liberal.

Old 02-15-2018, 04:02 AM   #67
Innoc
Me V 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Pete View Post
+1

More laws trying to restrict access to tools won't do a thing to address the problem we have with feral people.

MWOGC MWGC
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:13 AM   #68
Mishkin
AdmÔnistrator

how many people are the prescription drugs killing everyday?

?
Old 02-15-2018, 04:39 AM   #69
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishkin View Post
how many people are the prescription drugs killing everyday?

?
Or heroin. We should ban tha.....wait
Old 02-15-2018, 05:14 AM   #70
Bullitt2075

Quote:
Fox News the only outlet to report it?

Regardless there is no issue with guns in the US. See ya for the next shooting
CNN would never report this unless the Suspect was a white terrorist. This guy was hispanic so they will go through media blackout along with MSNBC
Bullitt2075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:18 AM   #71
Innoc
Me V 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt2075 View Post
CNN would never report this unless the Suspect was a white terrorist. This guy was hispanic so they will go through media blackout along with MSNBC
Unless they figure out a way to link this story to DACA.

MWOGC MWGC
Innoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:20 AM   #72
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt2075 View Post
Scud definitely wonít see this on CNN

Old 02-15-2018, 05:22 AM   #73
Mr Hollywood

Quote:

Old 02-15-2018, 05:25 AM   #74
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)

Quote:

Old 02-15-2018, 05:30 AM   #75
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

For a DUI we blame the driver. For a bombing we blame the bomber. For a shooting we blame the gun?
Old 02-15-2018, 05:59 AM   #76
LUCC
Capt'n Morgan Time!

Quote:

Libtard
Old 02-15-2018, 06:06 AM   #77
99GT281
Coyote Club

he picked the 1 building that didnt have any exits, pulled the fire alarm to get people to funnel into the hallway and opened fire, then tried to blend in with the crowd to escape wearing a school shirt.
Old 02-15-2018, 06:11 AM   #78
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post
Could be fake, but it wouldnít surprise me if he did belong to that known terrorist organization.
Old 02-15-2018, 06:13 AM   #79
Cream Puff

I know moose is just trolling scud with the leftys are the shooter comments.. but seriously another one

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-15-2018, 06:14 AM   #80
Sage Francis

.....ok, other comment aside, this should absolutely be used to declare antifa a terrorist organization and shut it down. Its doing absolutely no good and driving extremist behaviors on both party sides.
Sage Francis is offline   Reply With Quote