Mustang Forum - Mustang World

Mustang Grilles, Mustang Windshield banners, Mustang Bumper inserts and more at MW Speedshop.com

Go Back   Mustang Forum - Mustang World > General Discussion > Clubhouse

Old 02-15-2018, 12:11 PM   #121
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scud View Post
Damn, moose and glenn must be circle jerking eachother with their tears right now.

The shooter:

-Wore a maga hat in is Instagram pic
-Was a member of a white nationalist group
-Purchased his gun legally

Can we get a wellness check on moose?

Moose has a lot of explaining to do.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:19 PM   #122
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hollywood View Post

Moose has a lot of explaining to do.
Someone has to account for the ~25% of gun violence not committed by lefties.

Every time there is a murder Iíll bet you $100 it was a lefty. Iíll lose some, but Iíll end up winning over 70% of the time.

Whatís the solution scud? Ban AR15s? No way he could have killed 17 people without an AR, right? I mean, look at the VT shooter that killed roughly twice as many people with a handgun.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting
MooseGT35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:24 PM   #123
Scud
Very stable genius

Moose is on the ropes. He's furiously googling talking points and inforwars stories.

Quick, back to the cave!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCC View Post
There's more proof that God exists compared to global warming.
Scud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:26 PM   #124
Glenn
Just some dude

Anti 2nd amendment liberals going full retard desperately trying to frame this so it fits their agenda. It's sick at this point.

Stick to the facts that matter here:
1) The gun was legally purchased.
2) An evil person took said gun with a gas mask and smoke grenades and used it in a crime on a soft target (school).

It's that simple. The desperation on the far left to frame this is borderline. Looking at what exactly ?

The AR15 ? Lets look...

The AR15 is just another semi automatic rifle. No more an instrument of destruction than any other rifle legally available in most any gun store in the US.

Trump derangement syndrome is exposing many on the left.

today many went full retard live on TV and mentioned something of the like: "anyone who agrees with the right to bear arms is the reason this happened"

There it is.

Full retard. The "right to bear arms" is the reason this happened.

They need to go full retard, no other way it works for their agenda. Trump being in the white house basically exposed it. Many on the left already infected with TDS, then you add a tragic event like this = they go full retard... publicly, on facebook, everywhere.

My Homepage: Glennmoller.com, MWGC#2
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:28 PM   #125
Scud
Very stable genius

Heres glenn with his wall of nonsensical text.

Hey Glenn remember when the shooter was a Syrian sympathizer? Did CNN get their shiit together and report that yet?

Poor glenn and moose. At least you have eachother. I actually think I should start posting less, one of you hicktards might come find me and shoot up my house.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2018, 12:29 PM   #126
beanbat

Quote:
Moose is on the ropes. He's furiously googling talking points and inforwars stories.

Quick, back to the cave!
someone go take Moose's guns away before he hurts himself or someone else.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:33 PM   #127
Scud
Very stable genius

Hey moose just wanted to let you know I moved to Ohio.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2018, 12:40 PM   #128
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Hey moose just wanted to let you know I moved to Ohio.
Iím not a lefty, no desire to go murder innocent people. Statistics say so
Old 02-15-2018, 12:41 PM   #129
Mr Hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseGT35 View Post
Someone has to account for the ~25% of gun violence not committed by lefties.

Every time there is a murder I’ll bet you $100 it was a lefty. I’ll lose some, but I’ll end up winning over 70% of the time.

What’s the solution scud? Ban AR15s? No way he could have killed 17 people without an AR, right? I mean, look at the VT shooter that killed roughly twice as many people with a handgun.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting
I think the fact that he's a republican only proves that there can be some good in everyone.
Mr Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:41 PM   #130
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:

Quick, back to the cave!
I havenít googled anything. Your agenda could be picked apart by a 5 year old.
Old 02-15-2018, 12:42 PM   #131
Glenn
Just some dude

While scud continues to frame this event to fit his agenda by looking at the hats the shooter wore desperately painting him as anything but a liberal (makes no difference) the rest of the world can now look past all that BS and narrow this event this down to 3 things:

1) gun was legally purchased
2) evil person used the gun + gas mask + smoke grenades in a crime on a soft target (edit: and an Uber ride to the scene)
3) the AR15 is just another semi automatic rifle (like hundreds of those available on the shelf in any gun store)

The far left has chosen their position:
"anyone who agrees with the right to bear arms is the reason this happened"

It's the only position. The AR15 is just another semi automatic rifle. Lets be very specific here and not continue to spew bullshiit about MAGA hats that have nothing to do with this. It looks desperate.

Old 02-15-2018, 12:59 PM   #132
TungstenGT
VERITAS AEQUITAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
[SIZE="4"]
3) the AR15 is just another semi automatic rifle (like hundreds of those available on the shelf in any gun store)
Just an honest question as I am not a gun enthusiast, and don't have a dog in the fight. Let them get rid of them and then they lose that argument. If a Ruger 10/22 is the same as an AR-15, get rid of it and buy the Ruger.

TungstenGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:11 PM   #133
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by TungstenGT View Post
Just an honest question as I am not a gun enthusiast, and don't have a dog in the fight. Let them get rid of them and then they lose that argument. If a Ruger 10/22 is the same as an AR-15, get rid of it and buy the Ruger.

A Ruger 10/22 isnít the same thing. I think glennís point is that the AR15 is one of the weakest rifles in existence, other than something like a Ruger 10/22. They scare people, but a lot of places wonít even let you deer hunt with them they are so weak. Here is your Ruger 10/22 round next to an AR15 round next to common deer hunting round. Middle one is the scary one, right?

Old 02-15-2018, 01:33 PM   #134
TungstenGT
VERITAS AEQUITAS

Quote:
A Ruger 10/22 isnít the same thing. I think glennís point is that the AR15 is one of the weakest rifles in existence, other than something like a Ruger 10/22. They scare people, but a lot of places wonít even let you deer hunt with them they are so weak. Here is your Ruger 10/22 round next to an AR15 round next to common deer hunting round. Middle one is the scary one, right?

I am not saying anything about hunting. You are confusing what I am asking. I said if the specter of the AR-15 is the point and that there are many rifles that do the same thing. Get rid of the AR-15 and you get rid of the stigma of the "assault rifle". I said nothing about which was the most powerful, that you seemed to want to muddy the waters with. I said that if there are so many rifles that are of the same power as an AR-15 that they are not offensive, then let them get rid of them. If you can get so many rifles that have the same firepower as an AR-15, get them. Is it what they look like?

Old 02-15-2018, 01:34 PM   #135
beanbat

Quote:
Get rid of the AR-15 and you get rid of the stigma of the "assault rifle".
are you people seriously this simple minded? You think this will placate anybody?
Old 02-15-2018, 01:41 PM   #136
TungstenGT
VERITAS AEQUITAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
are you people seriously this simple minded? You think this will placate anybody?
No, I don't. I was only saying that if the MSM wants to put the AR-15 in the same realm as a fully automatic M-16, and it is no more powerful as say a Ruger 10/22, then get rid of it. You effectively emasculate their argument and get to keep your guns.
The only reason that anyone who is a gun enthusiast wants to keep them around is that they remind them of what they had, (or imagined they would have had they been in the infantry.), in the military.

Old 02-15-2018, 01:48 PM   #137
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
I am not saying anything about hunting. You are confusing what I am asking. I said if the specter of the AR-15 is the point and that there are many rifles that do the same thing. Get rid of the AR-15 and you get rid of the stigma of the "assault rifle". I said nothing about which was the most powerful, that you seemed to want to muddy the waters with. I said that if there are so many rifles that are of the same power as an AR-15 that they are not offensive, then let them get rid of them. If you can get so many rifles that have the same firepower as an AR-15, get them. Is it what they look like?
You canít be this stupid.

Law abiding citizens should forfeit their rights in order to appease a statistically invalid argument put forth by the whining left? Yea, that seems logical, then they move on to the next gun that fits their agenda.
Old 02-15-2018, 01:49 PM   #138
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
No, I don't. I was only saying that if the MSM wants to put the AR-15 in the same realm as a fully automatic M-16, and it is no more powerful as say a Ruger 10/22, then get rid of it. You effectively emasculate their argument and get to keep your guns.
The only reason that anyone who is a gun enthusiast wants to keep them around is that they remind them of what they had, (or imagined they would have had they been in the infantry.), in the military.
Who said they werenít more powerful than a 10/22? Are you retarded?
Old 02-15-2018, 01:49 PM   #139
Glenn
Just some dude

Quote:

The Ruger 10/22 is a rifle used in target shooting and perhaps varmint hunting (like the AR15 is used for much more effectively for varmints).

As far as rifle calibers go... hunters have a huge say in this and I wont speak for them because there are infinite possibilities in terms rifle, caliber, game size, humane factors when hunting game, etc.. most of it even further removed from the liberal anti gun mindset they will never understand.. but its about the right tool for the job, you NEED the right caliber for what you are hunting for a host of reasons (humane, safety, and even by law).. I'll let hunters answer more on that.

But the AR15 is just another semi automatic rifle... a hunter can use it for small game, target shooting, police dept, home defense, etc.. WHY would a person want an AR15 ? It can be configured endlessly, self defense, etc.. vs buying several rifles, easy to repair, etc. It's a swiss army knife type of a rifle is why its popular, but will never beat a "specific" type of rifle for a particular job, unless highly configured to do so.

But the AR15 is just another semi automatic rifle. No more evil than any other rifle. It's "America's Rifle". Its the most popular rifle in the US.

Old 02-15-2018, 02:00 PM   #140
TungstenGT
VERITAS AEQUITAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
But the AR15 is just another semi automatic rifle. No more evil than any other rifle.
This is exactly what I was trying to say. It is just like so many other rifles out there. Ban it and you take away what the left is trying to say. They want to equate an AR-15 with a 50 caliber auto fed machine gun.
If it is just like other semi-automatic rifles, then get rid of it. The only attraction to it is that it appears like an M-16.

Old 02-15-2018, 02:04 PM   #141
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
This is exactly what I was trying to say. It is just like so many other rifles out there. Ban it and you take away what the left is trying to say. They want to equate an AR-15 with a 50 caliber auto fed machine gun.
If it is just like other semi-automatic rifles, then get rid of it. The only attraction to it is that it appears like an M-16.

It actually ďappears likeĒ an M4, but continue with your educated opinion.
Old 02-15-2018, 02:13 PM   #142
blk95mustang
magnum.

so scud what do we do to make sure this never happens again?

Black 95 Ford Mustang GT: SOLD
Blue 04 Subaru WRX Cobb Stage 2: SOLD
White Metallic 18 Volkswagen GTI S DSG

blk95mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:15 PM   #143
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk95mustang View Post
so scud what do we do to make sure this never happens again?
Ban ARs, duh. Then kids will have to use AKs, which shoot just as fast, use a bigger round and would probably jam less often (theater shooter) until the left pushes to ban those. Then according to tungsten we just have to let them take them so they will shut up.
Old 02-15-2018, 02:16 PM   #144
Glenn
Just some dude

in response to that other question of bans:

The problem is how to legally ban "just" the AR15 rifle and for what basis would justify only the AR15 being banned and not "all" semi automatic rifles.

In CA they tried to ban a rifles / pistols "by name" and that was unconstitutional for obvious reasons. It would be even more so at the federal level for the AR15.

Liberals would soon just ban all rifles. I make the argument that they want all guns banned (despite them saying not), they want them all banned, via slippery slope, or any method available.

Which is why I'm already making the stretch in saying that a ban on the AR15 is basically a lead to a ban on "all" semi automatic rifles.

Reason I make that stretch is that all of this happened in CA already, a heavy blue anti gun state and it failed (courts said no). It won't fly at the national level for the same reasons... is my prediction.

The "Assault weapon ban" was even tried under president Bill Clinton and it was simply not effective and the law was correctly allowed to "sunset". Laws on the books that did nothing. edit: the ban is STILL in effect in CA however, despite its failure.

We live with senators like this in congress:

Diene Finstein, 84 (Democrat, Senator - CA) "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them, ‘Mr. and Mrs. America turn ‘em all in,’ I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren’t here.’"

Old 02-15-2018, 02:28 PM   #145
Cream Puff
Mod with Fox with Mods >*

Quote:

Have you ever watched the media report on ....well anything?

You honestly think the term 'assault rifle' would go away if AR-15's didn't exist?

Yea they surely wouldn't just start calling other things 'assault rifles' in an effort to keep their ratings up To use our retarded government as an example.. AR-15's are 'restricted' here.. aka can ONLY be used for target hunting at an approved range, can be taken NO WHERE else... all of the items below or a similar variant are available to be taken anywhere you wish. They are mechanically different and thus are not AR-15 'variants' and thus not regulated in the same way even though they are as or more deadly (all semi auto, all same or larger calibers) except the AK-47 which is outright banned for an arbitrary 'its scary' reason.

surely none of these would be called 'assault rifles' if ar-15s went away. Note: None of which are based on the ar-15 platform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky
She could be a serial killer, and I would still love her tenderly every night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkin
Everywhere I go, I leave a trail of super models that are bow-legged and bruised.

Last edited by Cream Puff; 02-15-2018 at 02:31 PM.
Cream Puff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:30 PM   #146
beanbat

Quote:
Ban it and you take away what the left is trying to say.
That's not going to take away their argument, idiot. They'll just shift it to another gun. Again, how simple minded are you people?
Old 02-15-2018, 02:32 PM   #147
Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GT281 View Post
Easy answer, Parkland PD is a joke. Its a richy rich white upscale neighborhood. Just make a large donation and your issues go away.
Except Parkland doesn't have a PD. It's the SO.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:32 PM   #148
Cream Puff

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbat View Post
That's not going to take away their argument, idiot. They'll just shift it to another gun. Again, how simple minded are you people?
The mental capacity of some people on this site is

Long winded explanation above even with pictures for the slower among us

Quote:
Quote:
Everywhere I go, I leave a trail of super models that are bow-legged and bruised.
Old 02-15-2018, 02:37 PM   #149
MooseGT35
Likes Oprah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream Puff View Post
The mental capacity of some people on this site is

Long winded explanation above even with pictures for the slower among us
You can have AKs but not ARs?
Old 02-15-2018, 02:41 PM   #150
Cream Puff

Quote:
You can have AKs but not ARs?
No the reverse.

AK's 100% banned, proceed direct to pound your ass federal prison.. 3 year (i think) minimum sentence.

AR-15 can be used ONLY for target shooting, need a specific license to take it anywhere except to/from the range.

Meanwhile.. SKS, Tavor, M1, Keltek's, Scar, cz858's etc etc etc all 100% totally fine do with them as you wish because they are not 'ar-15 or ak47 "variants"

My particular favorite is this thing just came out.. 100% non restricted because its NOT an ar-15.. because you know .308 lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-15-2018, 03:13 PM   #151
Scud
Very stable genius

Omg glenn the guy whos first post was lambasting CNN now saying politics donít matter when it turns out he was a white nationalist legal gun owner

Heís so triggered he is now posting in all bold
Quote:
Old 02-15-2018, 03:27 PM   #152
Edweiser63

I thought Scud was leaving?

Another lie from the left.
Edweiser63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:30 PM   #153
98GTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Except Parkland doesn't have a PD. It's the SO.
They used to up until a couple years ago. During that time, if you had a P.H.O. sticker, you most likely werent getting a ticket.
98GTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:35 PM   #154
jmlufkins
Penisjuan is a dick :)

Quote:
Omg glenn the guy whos first post was lambasting CNN now saying politics donít matter when it turns out he was a white nationalist legal gun owner

Heís so triggered he is now posting in all bold
CNN

CNN is preparing to lay off up to 50 employees mostly from its digital projects, after another ratings debacle for 2017 and a subsequent failure to reach expected ad revenue targets, a report says

Massive layoffs, a cancerous fake news crisis, and the humiliating (and expensive) implosion of its digital platform, appear to be the least of CNNís problems. Because on top of all that, when compared to last year, the far-left cable channel has lost -30 percent of its primetime viewers and -23 percent of its total day viewers.

but if you read the propaganda sites like this one they are setting records.

CNN hasnít delivered the massive prime time audiences its cable news competitors have in recent months, but that doesnít mean it isnít posting ratings records of its own.

Despite a No. 3 finish in prime time for January 2018, and a year-over-year ratings decline (due in part to inauguration coverage in Jan. 2017), CNN still managed to post its third-best January on record among both adults 25-54 and total viewers.

CNN finished No. 9 in total day audience, and No. 14 in total prime time audience.

CNN has now topped MSNBC during the daytime hours for 47 straight months among adults 25-54.

The ratings for January, 2018 (Nielsen Live + Same Day data):

Prime time (Mon-Sun): 927,000 total viewers / 329,000 A25-54
Total Day (Mon-Sun): 713,000 total viewers / 237,000 A25-54
Old 02-15-2018, 03:39 PM   #155
V8RUMBL
felching dick weasel

Not to jump into the frey of the ban all guns ban no guns discussion but it seems many people have no solution or ideas on how to change things. I feel like no matter what side you're on politically, everyone can agree the guns didn't do this all on their own. So now i speak only from personal experience but how about this for an idea. I know many people in the teaching world and law enforcement world and one thing i have heard numerous times is that teachers are excellent at predicting which of their students are going to be criminals. Give school teachers the ability to refer Johnny jaskass to mandatory counseling and until such time as the counseling yields positive results and the children are out of public school, no guns may be purchased or held by any member of that household.

This way you punish shiitty parents by taking their guns, get kids mental health help, and the rest of the gun owners are left the fvck alone.

And for scud, i dont know how many people you know in the law enforcement world but every cop i know has the same mentality. Every law abiding, mentally fit person should own a gun and ideally carry it with them.
Old 02-15-2018, 04:59 PM   #156
Scud
Very stable genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8RUMBL View Post
And for scud, i dont know how many people you know in the law enforcement world but every cop i know has the same mentality. Every law abiding, mentally fit person should own a gun and ideally carry it with them.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2018, 05:03 PM   #157
Scud
Very stable genius

Quote:
Old 02-15-2018, 05:04 PM   #158
berad001
I will rule you!

Quote:
Oh and the icing on the cake for glenn and moose

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=53113891

If true there goes MWers owning guns

edit wait reverse that :distubed

edit: this fvcking phone
Old 02-15-2018, 05:49 PM   #159
Glenn
Just some dude

There is where the debate is now as of 6:30pm Thursday:

"anyone who agrees with the right to bear arms is the reason this happened"

"anyone who agrees with the right to bear arms" or "gun freaks" as scud likes to say.

THE FACTS:

1) gun was legally purchased
2) evil person used the gun + gas mask + smoke grenades, took an uber to the school, then committed the crime
It is the most popular "style" of rifle in the US.

What are anti 2nd amendment liberals ASKING LAWMAKERS TO DO ?

ASK A LIBERAL WHAT THEY "WANT" OUT OF THIS TRAGEDY

BAN ALL GUNS

NO MORE 2ND AMENDMENT

IF YOU DONT BAN ALL OF THEM, THEY WILL USE OTHER TYPES OF GUNS LIKE THE VT SHOOTER WHEN HE KILLED 30 WITH PISTOLS

THEY ALL NEED TO GO

END OF STORY

THEY WILL SAY (WHATEVER), BUT REALLY THEY MEAN ALL GUNS

ANTI 2ND AMENDMENT LIBERALS SHOULD GROW SOME BALLS AND SIMPLY SAY WHAT THEY WANT SO VOTERS CAN DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF THIS SONG AND DANCE WE ALWAYS GET AFTER EVERY SINGLE MASS SHOOTING FROM ANTI 2ND AMENDMENT LIBERALS

WE REPORT.... YOU DECIDE AMERICA

Diene Finstein, 84 (Democrat, Senator - CA) "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them, ĎMr. and Mrs. America turn Ďem all in,í I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes werenít here.í"

Old 02-15-2018, 05:51 PM   #160
Cream Puff

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8RUMBL View Post
Not to jump into the frey of the ban all guns ban no guns discussion but it seems many people have no solution or ideas on how to change things. I feel like no matter what side you're on politically, everyone can agree the guns didn't do this all on their own. So now i speak only from personal experience but how about this for an idea. I know many people in the teaching world and law enforcement world and one thing i have heard numerous times is that teachers are excellent at predicting which of their students are going to be criminals. Give school teachers the ability to refer Johnny jaskass to mandatory counseling and until such time as the counseling yields positive results and the children are out of public school, no guns may be purchased or held by any member of that household.

This way you punish shiitty parents by taking their guns, get kids mental health help, and the rest of the gun owners are left the fvck alone.

how dare you disagree with scud.. he knows like 1 'leo' which probably means mall cop in his world.. car park security guard.

Your expertise by being a cop counts for nothing.. you heard it here.. scuds friend speaks for all leos

Quote:
Quote: