Oliver's '99 GT
aka 'Black Pony'
Hey guys, my name is Oliver. I'm located near Frankfurt, Germany. I just
love my Black Pony. I was getting my Business degree at SFSU, when I
purchased this beauty down in San Jose, CA. Well, I started to modifiy the
car right away with the intention to drive her fast on the German Autobahn.
Parts and goodies were cheap in California and you basically have no
restrictions to what you can do to your car. But I had to keep in mind that
after graduation from college I would have to go back to Germany because of
a little thing called 'work visa'. Don't get me wrong I love the U.S.
especially California but I wasn't able to get a job there without work visa
or green card.
So I shipped the car over to Germany. But here every little thing you put on
your stang has to be TUV approved. You can't just modify your baby the way
you want to. The problem is that most American parts are not TUV approved
and therefore you can't put them on your car. Well, keep in mind that we
have freeways with no speed limits!!! I had the car close to 145mph when she
became unstable in the rear. Damn, I wish I would have bought a Steeda
functional rear wing!
Right now I'm working on my dream of getting a job in the U.S. and
therefore, I will have to sell my baby. But it hurts... alot!!! Mustangs
are the best!
Car is for sale near Frankfurt, Germany.
Questions, comments? Job offers??
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a list of my mods. I custom built and installed everything myself.
- Summit Racing Turbo Mufflers
- Hypertech Performance Computer
- K&N FIPK
- Dorman OE Solutions Intake Manifold
- Cast / Camber Plates
- Eibach Sportline Springs (2" drop)
- J&M Rear Lower Control Arms
- Steeda Strut Tower Bar
- Steeda Sub-frame Connectors
- Open Hood Scoop (don't understand why it's closed from factory?)
- Red Optima Battery
- Mach 1 Chin Spoiler (painted in black)
- 17x8 Chrome Bullitt Wheels
- Kumho 245/45/17 Front & 255/45/17 Rear
- Billet 1" Wheel Spacer Rear
- Billet Grille w/ Pony
- Smoked Headlights w/ Xenon Bulbs & Titan Turn Signal
- Moved Stock Wing Back - Thanks MW
- Lots of Billet Parts
- Nite-Glow Gauge Insert (green & blue)
- Steeda Floor Mats
- Pedal Covers
In Car Electronics:
- Alpine Multimedia Station CVA-1005
- Alpine Headunit CDA-7995
- Alpine 12 Disc Changer
- 2x Alpine MRV-T757 Amps
- 2x HiFonics Falcon Amps
- Alpine Comp Speakers SPR-176A Front & Rear
- 2x 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2 Subs
- 2x 1 Farad Power Caps
- Technaxx DVD Player
- Sony Playstation 2
- Rear View Camera